• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Secret of the Unknown [Rated: G]

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen May 23, 2007
    Name:Len Zaneros
    Type of Trainer: Normal
    Appearance: Red shorts, Gold Yellow shirt, almost girl hair but still looks like a guy.
    Personality: Nice, a little shy. Scared real easily but never refuses a poekmon battle.
    History: Raised in a caring family they but died due to an explosion from team rocket. The Turtwig i caught a few days ago left with me on my journey until i got here.
    Other: Loves all kinds of pokemon except evil.

Name:Turtwig
    Type of Pokemon:Turtwig
    Appearance: Looks mean but on the inside very caring and loving.
    Personality:
    History: My dad gave me a pokeball and a zigzagoon and zigzagoon accidentaly crashed into Turtwig knocking him out and then i threw my pokeball.
    Other: NA

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    Andrew saw that the ranger that he had cornered had captured a Pidgeot, and flown away with his Butterfree. Andrew walked all of the way to the dark cave. He told Gallade to light up the cave as he entered it. The two walked the long, winding trails, and came to the opening of the Ruins. Andrew saw that no one else had come yet, so he layed down his things, and took a nap.

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
    OOC: Sorry I couldnt post in the roleplay. It is long and complicated reason. Anyway I hope no major plot points have happened while I was gone.

Anyway I need a slight plot summary as to what is happening. So I am leaving my character in a neutral place untill I get one.

IC:

Cain was walking towards the ruins of Alph. His Pidgey was on his sholder looking at the trees he was walking past. The sun was in his eyes as he continued to walk. He remembered the message he had gotten on his pokegear.

He already had only one pokemon so this would be okay. He continued to walk through the trees. Finnaly he reached the gunction point where Union cave was

Might as well take a break here before progressing

Cain sat down next to the berry tree wondering what to do next

Olha

Young Priestess Tamer
    Years
    OOC: Sorry for my very late entrance. I have a lot of catching up to do huh? I couldn't remember which pokemon rp I signed up for and I got an email about the play started and I'm like oh yeah. So here I come.

IN:

Just a few yards near the Ruins of Alph, was a lone light pink tent and inside was a sleeping young teen. She opened her eyes and blinked a few times as she noticed her tent was rather hot for being early in the morning. The night before, she had traveled all the way from the Hoenn to Jotoh for an interesting email she received. The night before that, she went to see Professor Birch to see what he had to say on the matter. He was very excited and had told her that it is something she as a pokemon corrdinator should not miss out on. He told her about the history and this drew her curiousity. She decided to take the adventure. After all, making it to the top 10 in the corrdination round at finals was something she was proud of and she deserved a day of adventuring without going to the stadiums. So here she was, near the Ruins of Alph and feeling very hot and humid in her tent. She unzipped the doors of her tent and peeked out to find the sun had risen high and she gasped jumping out of her tent.

"I can't believe this! It's already Noon?!" she stated sternily and rather loudily upset at herself for sleeping in so late.

In all reality, it really wasn't her fault. In each range there is a huge time change and difference between the four main lands. She also knew of another land, she has never been to before that had trainers called Pokemon Rangers. She had seen other Pokemon Rangers in her journey threw Kanto, Jotoh, and even in her Hoenn region, but never really knew exactly what they did.

She yawned streatching her arms high into the air and began to do a few stretches. She went to pull out her sleeping bag and rolled it up. She then took down her tent and folled that up to wrap around her sleeping bag. She took her packsack and facended them onto the top. Normally she would have brought Ponyta to aid her on this journey as she always had since the first day she captured her, but it said to bring one pokemon and that one pokemon was facened to her belt on her right side.

She began to walk towards the path that lead to the destination point of where she were to meet. When she came near the entrance, she stopped to notice someone had beaten her, but they were asleep. She smiled gently and walked over as quietly as she could and put her backpack down to rest on a rather large, round rock. She looked around and turned around to dig into her packsack and pulled out a small canteen filled with water. She then sat down upon the large rock not knowing that it was a Golem sleeping.

While she sat there, the sound of beeping went off and she slowly opened her side and looked at the small gadget. It was a message from the Police and she blinked a few times.

"I don't remember telling any of the police officers in Jotoh that I was comming so how did they know I'm here?" she asked as she looked closely and giggled.

"Stupid of me, I had the scanner on. That picks up any radio signals."

She knew this disturbanced wasn't ment for her, but it did spark her curiousity and she got up leaving her stuff and turned a corner where she saw a man standing there looking at another cave. She walked over to him.

"Hi, is there anything wrong? Are you here for the presentation?" she asked softly looking up to the man.

She being only 16 years old and stood at about 5'1" at height. She had straight, light pink should length hair with deep crimson eyes. She wore a black tee-shirt and blue jeans with a pair of white and pink sketchers.

Ronike

Dec Spriter and Shadow Trainer
    Years
    Once again, Ronike found himself in the middle of the woods, not lost, merely bored and with nothing to do.
    "I'm so bloody sick of woods. I can't believe I actually prefer stubbing my toe in that cave to these woods." muttered Ronike, immediately before catching his foot on a root and faceplanting.
    "Then again," he muttered, "whats the difference between tripping in a cave and tripping in a forest?"
    "Hey Shales, you doing anything fun?"
    When no answer came, Ronike practically shouted Shales' names mentally.
    "Whats wrong Ronike?" came the answer of a worried sounding Shales.
    "Nothing, you didn't answer me before, so I figured you were far away. Where are you anyways?"
    "I'm still in the forest by the ruins, watching Ryozo and the others like you said."
    "Thats weird, I can't possibly be more than a half mile from your location, we should be able to talk perfectly."
    "Indeed, but there's been interference ever since we drew near to the ruins."
    "I wonder what poss.."[/I] Ronike began to think when suddenly his mind was filled with a new presence, a strong and overwhelming one, one that hurt Ronike's brain just to hear.
    ".he....lling........ould....ped"
    The world began spinning around Ronike.
    "They......ed..r..ood.eason"
    The world seemed to be tilting to Ronike and seemed to lose color. The thoughts made no sense any more either.
    "....I........r......e.sh....s.p...f......y... a."
    "...IKE!!! Ar..u o..y...m co..ng no.."
    Ronike heard Shales think before he collapsed to the ground. It was the last thing Ronike would hear for a few hours.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2013
    Barry grew more angry and violent, the trainer wants to battle.

"Oh, So Mr. Hot-Shot Ranger here thinks he's better than us? Is that it?" Barry said asking his Charizard, the Black Charizard merely roared in agreement, it seems both enjoy causing trouble.

"That's a neat looking Pokemon you got there, what is it again a Scizor? Yeah? Hmph, looks puny. Draco what do you think?" Barry asked his Charizard.

The Charizard looked at the Scizor and roared,

"That's what I thought. Rangers stink, nothing but rules. Rules, rules, rules, I used to obey them until I went insane by them, as you will too. Watch the fire, watch the flame! Charizard! FLAMETHROWER!" Barry said in anger.

Charizard threw a beam of flame toward the Scizor. However it was stopped.

"What?!" Barry asked in surprise.

Just then a swarm of Unknown blocked the attack.

"Impossible! Charizard, Flamethrower!" Barry commanded.

However the attack was blocked, seems that the fiery Trainer has no chance. Just then the Unknown charged an attack and threw a strange beam towards the crazy Trainer and his Pokemon.

"GAHH! Snot-nosed bra---" Suddenly Barry and his Charizard vanished!

Where could they have gone? It was not his time to be in the ruins yet. Which is good since he's mean, but even then what has happened to him? Well one thing is for sure. He's now no where to be found!

Last edited:
    Years
    Scizor braced itself for the oncoming flamethrower. He was shocked that it didn't come, he reopened his eyes to find an even worse opponent. All around him were strange black pokemon, in odd shapes. Each one had an eye, staring at him intently.

"Quick, Scizor! We've gotta get out of here!"Salem shouted to his pokemon, as he tried to make it to the exit. Though there where he should have been able to escape, was a wall of Unkown blocking the way.

The Unkown swirled around slowly, making strange deafening sounds. Finally they pushed Scizor or Salem back to back. The two couldn't fight the Unkown back anymore. Suddenly one of the Unkown's eyes began to glow a firey white, and a beam of light was shot toward the exhausted duo. They were eveloped in the light, and then without a trace they were gone.

Animehero

Elite PKMN Trainer
    Years
    "There you are, Butterfree!" Kenta said running up the last flight of steps.
    "Oh no..." Kenta said as he stared at the Ampharos, and girl layng on the floor unconsious.
    "Butterfree! What happeded!?" Kenta exclaimed.
    "Freeeeeeee!?" Butterfree exclaimed. Butterfree flew over and started to lift the pokemon.
    "Right." Kenta agreed. He walked over to the girl and lifted her up. The four of them headed off towards the Pokemon Center.

Always and Never

Nick // Always and Never
    Years
    I woke up at the sound of a Pidgey screaming in my ear. The day had finally arrived, my dream had become reality. I took in the fresh air and realeased Nightmare from her pokeball. Her and I jumped up in excitement and started sprinting towards the ruins. When I got there, the familiar pack of newscasters and the familiar pack of bystanders. I searched the crowd for Ronike, but, alas, he was not there. I walked towards the Ruins and was trampled by the newscasters. Question after question they threw at me, but I just ignored. I walked up the step and turned around.

"Hello everyone, welcome to the very first ever excavation of the Ruins of Alph, I will be your host today, so I introduce myself as Ronike from Goldenrod." After the applause had cleared I ordered the that I had invited to come up front, they were going to be coming with me. I waited for them to step forward.

Olha

Young Priestess Tamer
    Years
    OOC: Okay, I'm lost and confused.

IN:

Being ignored by the guy, she had approached and decided to leave him alone. She shrugged her shoulders and turned to walk back towards the destination area where she was supposed to meet. She stopped at seeing someone introducing herself and the many people and reporters. She looked up to see the girl. When she stated about being the host, Pat blinked and picked up her back and walked up towards the steps and looked towards her.

"You sent out that message? I'm Patience, Pat for short. I just have one question. . . Why me?" she asked softly knowing she had become one of the top 10, but she didn't think that she was popular enough to be invited to something as this.

While she waited for the others to join up, Pat had fiddled with her small pokeball on her waist where her partner and best friend slept. She didn't like to bring her out mainly because she is a shy pokemon and mainly because of what had happened to her when she was younger.

Always and Never

Nick // Always and Never
    Years
    OC: I'm a guy, lmfao. But where we are in the story is since there is like twenty different storylines going on, I decided to make it more organized and merge them at the meeting area. Anybody who hasn't been 'eaten' by the Unown must report to the excavation.

IC:
    A whole pack of people stepped forward. I was surprised that this many people actually came. There was an awkward silence for a couple of minutes until a girl, who introduced herself as Patience, well, introduced herself. She asked a bunch of really tough questions and used my default answer for ones I didn't know the answer to. "Please save your questions when we get inside of the Ruins." I smiled.

"I am Ryozo, the guy who has organized probably almost anything you see here. Except the newspersons..." I said coldly as I glared at the cameras and microphones. I waited for the rest of the group to introduce temselves.

Years
    OC: I only got eaten because I happened to be there when they attacked...

IC: Salem woke up exhausted, and forced himself up from the orange grass. A gentle breeze blew between the blue leaves of some nearby trees. The sun shone wonderfully in the hotpink sky. Then it hit him. Where was he? The sky was pink, the plants were orange, and the last thing Salem remembered was being zapped by an Unknown. Scizor was laying beside him, still unconcious.

After waking Scizor up, Salem checked the time on his Poketch. He hadn't been out for very long, it read just a few minuted after he'd entered the cave. Then he realized something peculiar, the seconds weren't moving. The rest of the Poketch was working fine, surely not just the clock was broken. Then I realized, that the minutes weren't moving either. It was as if time had been stopped, or at least slowed down. The latter was confirmed when the seconds moved, after about ten minutes of waiting.

The truth to where he was finally struck Salem as to where they were. He was in the realm of the Unkown. It had only been seen by a handful of people, including Ash Ketchum. In fact it was Ash's publications that had taught Salem about the Realm. Though there were still too many mysteries to the whole thing. He had no idea of how to get out, but he did know one thing. He'd have to find Barry.

Animehero

Elite PKMN Trainer
    Years
    OC: I can't report to the excavation because my character's currently trying to get an injured person to a hospital...

Olha

Young Priestess Tamer
    Years
    OOC: *Punches head with a goofy smile* Oops, silly me. I ment boy. It seems no one has posted in a while. I hope it's still going.

IN:

Pat was unsure of what to make of him. He had invited her and yet he had no idea why she was chosen or otherwise, he asked to save questions for inside the ruins. She turned to look around and noticed no one else stepping forward. She looked back up to Ryozo unsure if he had only sent her the message as no one else stepped up. Pat's cheeks began to turn a soft color of pink as she looked away feeling a bit uncomfortable.

"Well." she started followed by a little nervious giggle. "I guess I'm the only here."

She had no idea who this guy was personally and he had sent her message and only her. This wasn't something she was expecting. There had to be some kind of explanation about this. while she stood there waiting, she couldn't help but feel something was seriously wrong. Ever since she was fiends with her first partner, she had developed unusual abilities to sense when things were wrong. This was a direct result with her increadable bond with her partner who seemed to be intune with everything. Pat figured that when she did finally evolve, her partner's intune to nature and everything unnatural will be stronger and may very well over whelm her.

She snapped out of her train of thought and turned to look at the many cameras that were snapping pictures of her as she gave a weak smile. She hated cameras. She hoped they'd get out of the public soon or she was going to start panicing. It was bad enough at the finals, but here was worse.

Always and Never

Nick // Always and Never
    Years
    When no one else stepped forward I was alarmed. I opened up my Pokegear and searched for Ronike's pokegear. "Not Found." is what my pokegear blinked up at me. I checked like 4 others that I had invited and they weren't found either.

"Hmmm, that is very strange, but then again, that comes up when you turn off your Pokegear."

I took a deep breathe and exclaimed, "Is there anyone else that I invited to be here?"

Years
    "Scizor, we need to try to contact Ryozo. He must stop the excavation or the others could be trapped in this world as well,"Salem said in a solemn voice. "I don't know if I can communicate through my pokegear but I can sure try."

Dear Ryozo,

Ryozo, if you are reading this, you must bring the excavation to a halt immediately. The Unkown have been awakened and are attacking people, Myself and another have already been taken to their realm.

From,
    Salem Paroo

Salem pressed the Send button on his pokegear and simply prayed that it would work. Then he did the only thing he could think of to escape from this world. He started to walk, it didn't matter which way to him, the orange plain went on for eternity with no end in sight.

"Now where is that hot-head?"he asked himself looking around for any signs of Barry and his shiny Charizard.

Ronike

Dec Spriter and Shadow Trainer
    Years
    OOC: Sorry for being inactive, I've been way too busy to post
    IC:
    Unown World:
    Uhhhhh.... my head.... where am I?thought a slowly awakening Ronike. Man, I haven't felt this bad since the morning after my 21st birthday, and I don't think I could ever have had THAT many moomoo milks... Guess I should open my eyes...
    He opened his eyes only to be greeted with blinding pain and bright colors
    Agh, bad idea. Where am I? I gotta still be asleep, even after all the places I've been, I've never seen pink plants... or blue trees... or a pink sky... man did someone spike a drink of mine or something? Where am I anyways?
    He checked his pokegear's map.
    Out of service area? What the h*** does that mean? Its never done that before! Man, even the clock is wrong... Musta got a virus or something, but I don't remember anything weird happening... wait a minute!
    Suddenly it all rushed back to him
    Bugger! That voice in my head, gotta warn Ryozo!

Shales:
    RONIKE!!!!! Shales' thought overpowered all in the area of the ruins as he came to the ruins.
    RONIKE!!!! WHERE ARE YOU?!?!?!? WHY WON'T YOU ANSWER ME?!?!?! I'M SORRY ABOUT THE...
    The pokemon finally realized he was surrounded by news reporters and trainers and calmed down.
    Oh, sorry about that, could you all hear that? Sorry, I'll just be moving on now... Oh Ryozo! I don't suppose you know where Ronike is? He hasn't been answering me since yesterday. And I thought you said you had a number of trainers entering the ruins with you, surely you're not entering with just this one girl?

Unown world again:
    Ronike's pokegear made the discovery sound, telling him he had a new message:
    Man, I love Zelda, such a fun game... So anyways, how am I getting a message?
    He pulled it out and read the message of Salem
    Thank you captain obvious, but why send it to me?
    He quickly checks the address
    Ok, why am I getting Ryozo's messages? Lets try replying:
    Dear Salem or whatever:
    For whatever reason, your message to Ryozo has reached yours truly, hopefully this one will reach you: I too am stuck here, wherever here is, and I am without my pokemon, so it would be best to join up with someone so as to gain some small form of protection. Any landmarks where you are? Cause all I see is Weird grass and trees.
    Respectfully yours:
    Ronike Tapcast
    PS: Foward this and all other messages to any address you possibly can. Maybe it'll possibly reach someone. And if any are reading this, please message Ryozo to halt the excavation as soon as possible. Thank you kindly

Alright, lets hope that works He hits the send button and sits down, closes his eyes, and begins to listen to his surroundings.
    Nothing to do now but wait, so I might as well get aquianted with the area

Last edited:

Always and Never

Nick // Always and Never
    Years
    I felt saddened that not many people showed up. I mean, this was like my life, but I owuld live. I looked through the crowd and noticed slight tremors, like really heavy footsteps. There sitting right on the edge of the crowd was Shales. Suddenly, my Gardevoir flew out of her pokeball. I could tell they were talking. Nightmare thought to me, "Ronike has gone missing. Not like his usual ways but like really bad."

I thought for a moment. Ronike was fine, I knew he could fend for himself whereever he was. Of course, I was worried, but there were more important things then a worried Pokemon about his dissapeared master. I started walking up the steps towards the ruins. Nightmare was following close behind me and Shales was too big to fit through the door. I turned back to the girl and asked her, "You comin'?"

Years
    "How did this...Ronike, get my messages?"Salem questioned Scizor, who was just as clueless. Both of them felt strange, they'd been walking for hours(or at least real world hours) and they didn't feel tired or thirsty at all. "Well, I better reply..."

Dear Ronike,
    I have no idea how to get out of here, or why you're getting your messages. I only know that we need to find each other but the landscape you described is the exact same as mine. The whole place may be grass and trees for all I know. We need to find each other though, but the only thing I think we can do is just walk...Unless we find some other landmark.
    From,
    Salem

"Come on Scizor, let's find this guy,"Salem said, turning to his crimson partner, who nodded in agreement. And so the duo continued to walk further into the infinite orange plain. Then salvation came, he spotted something, a figure in the far distance. One in black, with a red cross on his clothes. A figure he could have sworn he'd passed by once at the excavation.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back