• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Sesshomaru club

Biohazard Girl

In Dreams There is Truth
    Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2012
    Don't we all though?

I'll join *again* I wanted to change my name from Awesome Jerry to something and my friend just said this..so I took it. Soo..Effay if you please when you get here edit the list ^^

Effy

*being stalked by Hiroshi*
    Years
    *stares with everyone else*lol^^
    The Sesshomaru club

^Inu-Papa: Sesshomaru, meet you're new baby brother!
    Sesshomaru:.........Can we take him back? XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Biohazard Girl

In Dreams There is Truth
    Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2012
    lol...thanks Tabby...er...Angel?

I have no actual pics...well a few fan art things but I'm sure Effay has seen them. ^^ I remember seeing that one! That's real cute Effay!

Biohazard Girl

In Dreams There is Truth
    Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2012
    okay...it's hard to tell with all the names you have. lol...oddly enough at some point some ppl thought I was you Oo

Oh yeah...the topic of Fluffy...err...Fluffy has two sword things right? *shrugs* The only think I could think of

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 6, 2007
    when did someone think you were me? XD

Fluffy's swords...you know I don't know the names of either of his swords....

Biohazard Girl

In Dreams There is Truth
    Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2012
    Jake and Alex club thing...no biggy...all cleared up...I found it weird though

I don't know the names either...well..how to spell it anyways. That's why I asked if he how many he had.

Biohazard Girl

In Dreams There is Truth
    Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2012
    Let's see....there are so many things to say to answer that question...Is there anything about Fluffy that is NOT hot?

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 6, 2007
    Um.....no...not really.I mean his attitude can be cold sometimes but besides that nothnig bout him isn't hot. XD

Effy

*being stalked by Hiroshi*
    Years
    Okay for the questions:
    Sesshomaru's swords are the Tokijin and Tenseiga.
    Jaken serves Sessomaru because he (not on purpose!XD) saved him from being eaten, so Jaken followed him and begged to be his servant. Sesshy was the one who gave Jaken the staff of two heads.
    Plus, it's in Fluffer's NATURE to be hawt!XD NO ONE can even come CLOSEas to being as hawt as him!^^ Does that cover all the questions?=3
    The Sesshomaru club

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 6, 2007
    Yes that does awnser all the questions,Effy.I knew you'd be the one to awnser them. XD

Cute pic BTW.I've seen it before but it's still funny. XD

Back