• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The "Share Your Secrets" Thread, k?

Trap-Eds

Dig a hole, dig a hole........
    Years
    Well, it's no secret, that the best thing about a secret, is secretly telling someone your secret. Therefore adding another secret to their secret collection of secrets. Secretly. *shot*

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Heehee, so am I. >:D

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
    Spoiler:

EDIT: Actually, yes they did rain on my parade.

Last edited:

Second Coming of Jebus

pies be with you
    Years
    Oh, wow this is fun.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

The third one was actually fail enough for it to make me laugh (at you btw).

This isn't really a secret but I haven't really told anyone I guess.

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024

Spoiler:

Beware i go on a bit here about something slightly off topic so do not read if you don't want to ^^
    Spoiler:

On the point xD
    secrets hmmmm....
    I dont have many
    Spoiler:

Alec_

Years
    Your not gonna understand this. Just get a translator xD. And it's in the Dutch Language. xD

Spoiler:

Hope you would get a translator. xD

~Fairytales.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
    Tell nothing to no one, pls.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Poke_a_Dialga!

EXAMS TESTS AND EXAMS QAQ
    Years
    You're actually starting to scare me.

What is there anything to be scared of? :\
    Spoiler:

And, a dog is always loyal to its master. :\

Anyways...
    Spoiler:

This one isn't scary i promise ;)

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
    Beware i go on a bit here about something slightly off topic so do not read if you don't want to ^^
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

I got one for both of you.

Spoiler:

Some other secrets I suppose.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    I got one for both of you.
    Double standard much? It's too much for you to handle that a few people promote the pride they have in their sexuality, yet I should hvae to put up with every straight man incessantly hitting on women and I should have to listen to all the explicit things that they would like to do to certain girls in our classroom and certain celebrities. Not to mention all the raunchy Female Anime banners I see around here. I'm sure if I was a hot lesbian talking about what I'd do to other women you two wouldn't be complaining.

Yes, in real life I understand how annoying that is. I don't see it that much on the forums, however. I can understand where Filocakes is coming from, I'm not necessarily referring to you in particular though. The Lesbian comment is simply an assumption.
    As for the anime banners, to each his own I guess. 'I'm sure if it was a raunchy male anime banner you wouldn't be complaining'.

Metatron

No guts, no glory
    Years
    Yes, in real life I understand how annoying that is. I don't see it that much on the forums, however. I can understand where Filocakes is coming from, I'm not necessarily referring to you in particular though. The Lesbian comment is simply an assumption.
    As for the anime banners, to each his own I guess. 'I'm sure if it was a raunchy male anime banner you wouldn't be complaining'.

...But he isn't the one complaining. No one here is using the "I'm gay" card as a way to attract attention to themselves, but no one's gonna try to completely mask up the fact that they're gay. I see alot more heterosexual guys running around here talking about how they'd "tap that" than gay PC members flaunting their sexuality. Maybe you just don't notice it as much because you're typically less aware of when a heterosexual does it? I don't know, I just don't see what the problem here is.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    Don't look if young

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    The first one made me laugh. :3

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Micro SD

HubbaBubba
    Years
    Alright, here's my secrets, but beware, they are shocking!!!!

Spoiler:

But wait...

Spoiler:

But the scariest of all...

Spoiler:

Wow, never thought I'd admit that. This, this is too much too bear...

Back