• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~* The Shiharu (Signomi) Fan Club *~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aisu K.

SHOWMEYAMOVES
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Home
    • Seen Oct 6, 2010
    Yeah, well, let's just keep stopping by, and if Shiharu, by some chance, checks this out again, then, well...

Aisu K.

SHOWMEYAMOVES
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Home
    • Seen Oct 6, 2010
    Eh... hi. Same here. I don't stick around unless one of my subscribed threads have been updated. >_> My homepage tells us that it's Ice Cream Day. Shall we celebrate? *hands out da free ice cream*

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
    Final topic of conversation eh?

I just come on PC randomly now and then... Making a nuisance of myself in threads like these. D:

I'm too cool to let this die.

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
    mewthree w/armor said:
    ;_; She retired as a moderator to T_T

When in times like these, MSN is your friend. ;D

Dawg 2005 said:
    I think you mean she retired from PC all together.
    This is like the perfect time for me to try this out. =D

You should retire from life. :<

Dylan said:
    Yup.... That sounds more like it. :x

My birthday's tomorrow! :D

Too bad you won't get birthday wishes from Siggy. D:

Makoto

Years
    Shylocke said:
    Well if that's what's happenin ya'll lets get this place back up and running? I'm now back and ready to post ^_^ HEy niichan

um... Since Sig's like, gone completely from PC, what good would keeping her club up do? It's like trying to call a dead person, pointless. ;/

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
    Dylan said:
    um... Since Sig's like, gone completely from PC, what good would keeping her club up do? It's like trying to call a dead person, pointless. ;/

Spamfest? Duh.

And I'm actually waiting for this to get closed...thus the reason I am posting in it. D:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back