• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Shining Mew Club

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2024
    And she said she was to uncool for one XD So yeah...join and stuff...O.o *pokes*

Years
    Uncool? Mew, get outta here! Mew's one of da cooliesnesst member here! *Huggzors teh Mew*....Ok, weird moment past, and now I aks permission to join XP So can I? Mew loves me really XD

Shining Mew

A Mew??!? WHERE
    Years
    zomg a SM fanclub O.O CAN I JOIN PLEASE????

lol blue xD

::huggles stri back:: xD!!! Yesh, we go way back =P RPGs!!!!
    ::glomps U07:: teh pair up joined!!! 8D

Bay-kun

<That's me Oo
    Years
    ^I would think that you could join. XD Otherwise Blue would have to be crazy to say no. =O

Btw, can I join teh club too? xD

PsiUmbreon

Proud Dark-Type
    Years
    Shining Mew said:
    zomg a SM fanclub O.O CAN I JOIN PLEASE????

lol blue xD

::huggles stri back:: xD!!! Yesh, we go way back =P RPGs!!!!
    ::glomps U07:: teh pair up joined!!! 8D
    Of course! like you said so yourself, I can't NOT join this club... Besides you helped me out when I was new at modding so like, THANKS!!! *glomps*

Shining Mew

A Mew??!? WHERE
    Years
    Hey Bayleef!!!! ::hugglez::

::glomps back:: Yeah, I remember that xD When you were like a half mod and all that xD Now everything is good ^^

Thanks guys for joining xD

Dratini927

Matt the Drat
    Years
    Jess is a moron. She is such an awful person. >:(

Nah, JK, Jess is God. :P I'll join....don't know how much I'll post, but I'll join anyhow. :P

Years
    OMG!! Jess in fan club forum!!

::GLOMPSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS:::

Jess is so cool its not funnY! She is my American Idol buddy!!!
    One more for the road?

:GLOMP:

Oh yea, can I join and be like the #1 fan , member, president! LOL!

PsiUmbreon

Proud Dark-Type
    Years
    NiNGi said:
    Yay! I'm joining this before going to sleep!! xD

Can I join??? uh? uh? uh??? SM ish cool and *coughoneofthehottestgirlsonpccough* xD
    lol yeah I know what ya mean ^_^;;; And yeah SM is a really cool, awesome, hyper, and funny person and I'm glad to have her for a friend.

Years
    Jess, Jess, me has ickle question! Yeah, um, how come you like Mew so much? x_x You're like obsessed with the thing! And DONT deny it, I have seen those pic's in the pic thread back at SPPF ? ? coughmewcrazycough o.o

Shining Mew

A Mew??!? WHERE
    Years
    Thanks everyone for joining ^^

ooooooooo questions!! I luvv questions ^^ Ask away! 8D

xD The pictures where I had my Mew figure on my head and such? xD!!
    Im not obsessed :O!!!
    Mew? Well, Mew is just about the most adorable Pokemon there is of course. Ok heres my Mew Loving Story. Ahem, well, Pokemon came out here when I was in 4th grade, (Im in 10th now) and the first thing Pokemon that I really 'did' was watch one of the anime episodes. (the Lt Surge gym battle one) And do we remember what Pokemon flies across the screen in the opening song thinger??? MEW. So there, blame the anime for starting my Mew craze.

So yeah, from that, Mew has been my favorite Pokemon for 7 years o_O. The 1st Pokemon Movie.. Mew`s personality was AMAZING. I mean come on, dont tell me that wasnt adorable and huggable? xD And now theres ANOTHER movie with Mew... bwhahahahahahahhhaahahah. >=D!

Back