• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The shiny green boy.

Gigabeam

The Other Green Man
    Years
    Hey, I'm new.

(No, of course you knew that...)

Hi, I'm green.

(Wait, why do I state the obvious, it's in the TITLE...)

Hi.

(There we go. n_n)

Yyyyeah....
    Well, I'm a Bulbasaur Fanatic and just joined when searching some random stuff on google. I talk to myself, and I am the biggest loon in the world.
    Bulbasaur Fanatic AND some dumb 14-year-old kid. But I'm like a beam, shiny and smiles all the time. Aren't I feminine?

XD I am SO horrible with introductions.

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
    Pfft...that first part made me laugh. X33

Anyway, welcome to PC. =D My name ish Karli, its nice to meet ya~! Hope ya have a great time, oh, and if you have any questions, feel free to PM me. :33

jc_rcw

:God:
    Years
    LOL, I see you have a nice scense of humor, anyways welcome to PC, and I hope you have fun here.

devilicious

dream
    Years
    Nice introduction, I must say.
    I like your sense of humor, and your grammar is perfect [Big point, believe me], so I must introduce myself.

Hello, and welcome, to the Pok?Community, Gigabeam. Im sure you've got potential to be a great poster. Please, may I introduce myself as Deviruchi, or just Devi, like they like to call me. If you've got any questions, check the FAQ [https://www.pokecommunity.com/faq.php] before posting a new thread, and be sure to read the rules. Enjoy your stay here.

Years
    Hello there, I hope you have a nice time here at pokemon Community, I hope you read the rules, posts lots, and enjoy youre stay. If you need any help, or just want a friend to talk to! private message me, because I love to make friends!

and here is a present for you! Here is a little Banana! * gives a banana *
    have fun here! Heh, and I hope you contribute to this little ( ha , I mean big ) Community!

Faith~~~~~~

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    hiya nice to have another funny person on PC ^_^

welcome have fun n post alot

Dark Quill

Shadow of a demon
    Years
    Greetings mortal, and welcome to the PC...
    You'll instantly notice how different we all are welcoming newcomers...
    Obey the site rules, and don't cause carnage. That spot is reserved for me...

Another Pokemon. So far and few in-between...

Eefi

::Aura is with me::
    Years
    hey!!^^ *smiles and gives ya cookies* if ya need help, cookie, talk, or friend, PM me anytime!!!^^ Enjoy here as if were home!!^^ Your not bad at intros!!^^ i find ya kool enough!!^^

Years
    *giggles* XD
    Welcomies to PC~! I'm TMG but you may call me Amanda if you wish! ^^ I hope you have a great time here at PC and post lots! =D Feel free to PM me if you need any help or would like to be friends! ^^

Years
    Hello and welcome to PC. =D
    I really do hope that you are enjoying your stay here and I hope that I will be seeing you around.

B-Baller

My ballin' is br00tal
    Years
    That's the spirit! The world needs more humour! XD

Anyway, welcome to PC. I admire your fashionable sense of humour. No really, I do. We hope you enjoy yourself!

Tsugaru

Twilight
    Years
    Hi and welcome to pc i hope you have fun*stil laughing from intro* enway i hope youy active and enjoy your stay^.^

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    Hey there Gigabeam! ^^ Sorry I'm so late with this welcome. X3; Anywho, welcome to The PokeCommunity! =D I'm Kelsey, it's so nice to meet you. ^_~ And quite on the contrary, I think your introduction is quite unique compared to what we normally get here at PC. XD Well, see ya, have fun~! ^o^

~Kelsey

Back