• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Shoddy Elements League

XEL

Lorem Ipsum
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    ooh, one more thing i forgot:

@master&valen: would you like to name your gyms?

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    I guess you were waiting for my post :P
    You know where i go :) I'll post rules & other info later, after i have had a thought about it.

Salvation

To be saved.
    Years
    Is it possible for me to be an Elite Four member as of now or must all the gyms be set up first, if not then Please Sign me up as Elite Four 1.

Shoddy Name: Thoughts
    Rules/Clauses : 6 vs 6, Standard Smogon Ladder Clauses

Hours of Operation
    Weekends : Any time you see me online
    Weekdays : 5PM - 9PM Gmt-5

And a few questions, are we allowed to use Platinum and HeartGold / SoulSilver Move Tutors
    and will the battles take place either on Smogon or PC Server (when it has HG/SS) updates ?

XEL

Lorem Ipsum
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    @mukka: you know it bro!

@valen: k, thanks

@thoughts: yes you may apply for E4, however with Mukka at my side, I think Ima start testing for E4 ;)
    As for server, its which ever one suits you and the challenger the best. thought that'd prolly be PC.

XEL

Lorem Ipsum
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    Not as of yet according to Mukka :/
    but I reserve the E4 position. Currently 3 are reserved :P

XEL

Lorem Ipsum
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    Right now just you and Scientist Davis. Davis just showed me that Darkrai doesn't even know what Shoddy is ><

XEL

Lorem Ipsum
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    @Thoughts: please battle Scientist Davis to see who gets the higher E4 position ^^

XEL

Lorem Ipsum
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    Just a note, if anyone ever does this they will be kicked out automatically. I hate whiners more then anything. Read rule #5; Nut up or Shut up.

Darkrai Trick said:
    well sorry! i just started liking pokemon again a few months ago... plus im 12 years old so i dont know much about this crap... im out of your team thing... i was just trying to join yours cause it was new and nobody ever lets me in theres cause "im not good enough" then they battle me and i win and say that i still can't go in so im giving up on joining groups... and leaving this stupid website!
    Yes he's 12 but there's no reason to go in to a rampage. All I said was for him to study up on the metagame and Shoddy before trying to join again.

Master52394

Grass Gym Leader on Shoddy
    Years
    That wouldn't be acceptable with me either. If I met him in real life I would be like "Just go away you whining little brat"

Scientist Davis

Paranormal Doctor
    Years
    Thoughts won. He used a hazard/roar setup which, though very effective against my team, I felt was rather gimmicky and prone to falling apart given today's metagame. All the same, victory is his.

Back