• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Shoddy Elements League

XEL

Lorem Ipsum
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    ~_~ I'm appalled at the Shoddy hate that the Battle Stadium just oozes. I'm sick of people disliking it for no reason at all. If you don't think it's fun, then you must be quite the strange person. If you consider making countless teams and testing them all out against some of the best at PC "not fun", then maybe you should quit pokemon.

Seriously.

Shoddy is the greatest invention since peanut butter and jelly, and this is the kind of love it gets? I'm sickened.

That's why PC's battlers suck and all the good battlers left for PE2K, etc.

EDIT:
    @Thoughts: I mentioned once before that all updates are to be PMed to me. So there you have it. I'm on like once a week for like 5 minutes now, I can't follow everything.

LilacLust

Gone.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2012
    lol, i usually use shoddy for testing out wifi teams :P
    and sometimes i randomly battle on the smogon server

I challenge Valen :P

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last edited:
    Back