• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Shoddy Elements League

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
    Just informing everyone that Thoughts if challenging me for my E4 III position. The game is in progress, but he's having some lag problems. V_V So hopefully it'll work out.

XEL

Lorem Ipsum
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    @nate: shweet... but lemme see how my new SS team turns out ^^,

@aero: k, lol. in my eyes, you two are at about the same caliber :P it'll be a battle worth watching... i hope you guys can post it for us xD

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
    Ummm...thoughts lagged out so I guess we won't see until later. ;o;

But now that we got about half-way through the battle, and I saw all but two of his pokemon, I don't know if I really want to battle him again because we know each others' strats....

So when you see this Thoughts, I highly suggest we both work on alternate teams before doing this again. ;o; I just want it to be as fair as possible.

XEL

Lorem Ipsum
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    Let's just hope olden gets on early enough to see this, if not , simply VM him ^^,

How does Shoddy lag? lol, It's never lageged for me :P

natedogg

Ahhh, it's so hot...
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Ohio
    • Seen Nov 16, 2011
    I am now an elite. XEL wanted the ground gym and I was like sure. So yeah......

XEL

Lorem Ipsum
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    Could everyone provide a sprite to represent themselves in the league? and a Staple Poke? I'll be making userbars to advertise.

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    I'm up for a battle against any of you guys on Shoddy if you like :3
    I CHALLENGE Y'ALL!

XEL

Lorem Ipsum
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    @wolf: by all means :)

@kazukii: please specify whom.

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    The rules say that you must state the gym! A gym leader isn't supposed to run after the challenger! XD

XEL

Lorem Ipsum
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    I am free to battle now. I'll wait on Shoddy for 10 minutes. Read my rules and clauses and meet me on the Shoddy Server.

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    I couldn't find you so we'll have to leave this till tommorow as I've got to go.
    Till then, bye!

XEL

Lorem Ipsum
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    lol, Well I'm about to battle Rabid Ditto... hopefully he hurries as I have a football game later ><

Back