• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

the simpsons club

Years
  • i guess ill joiin since u wanted to join my Fun Fan Club (remember). this is kind of sad how we r the only ppl in eachothers clubs (lol no offense)

perthskies

Nostalgic
    Years
  • May I join? I find The Simpsons quite entertaining. XD

Especially when they use guns and weapons... and Homer's behaviour...

Here in Australia we get one new episode shown every week... we've been having so many repeats!

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • Wow, that's a tough question...right off the top of my head, four episodes come to mind (although there's a lot more): The Springfield Film Festival episode, the Tomacco episode, the first episode with Mr. Sparkle, and the Homer's Day/Lisa's Day/Bart's Day episode (sorry, I don't know titles)...

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Yay, I'll join. Mwahahahahahahahahahaha....... Yeah, I know, I'm frigging retarded and have a head filled with poo, but hey! I'll join! ^^ Anyways, meh fav episode is...... I dunno, every episode that has Bart as the hero =P Or him as doing retarded stuff ^^;; So yeah..

*dies*

Back