• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Simpsons!

Sailor_Moon

On behalf of the Moon >_<
    Years
    hu here watches der simpsons? i fink it roxs and is da best non- japanese animated cartoon xD !! also who do u like most in da simpsons? mine is homer
    The Simpsons!
    and bart
    The Simpsons!

Last edited:

latias45

Punk
    Years
    • Age 30
    • OHIO
    • Seen Oct 13, 2008
    sigh. have better spelling please. and your sig is very big. and make it smaller.

~kasey

BH

Canine pokemon fan
    Years
    This is a funny cartoon specialy the Haloween special ones ha ha ha BTW in some episodes , Mario and co. Apears :) BTW the only game on NES i like is is Bart vs Space mutant , is a funny game :D

Sailor_Moon

Years
    nah simpsons is still funnier den family guy although simpsons nowadays is still kinda losing its flare! but i like family guy doe its cool

Years
    I enjoy the Simpsons. My personal favorite is Mr. Burns.

I personally enjoy Family Guy a bit more but the Simpsons has a heck of a lot of history backing it up. It's been around so very very long. I have to agree that the Halloween episodes are reason alone to watch.

Forgotten_hope

ジョン
    Years
    haha i love the simpsons.it is my second favorite non-anime show(family guy being the first).I love the treehouses of horror.they are so funny.

Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 26, 2013
    i think everybody likes the simpsons to some degree, i myself have watched them since i was about two or three and my personal favorites are Comic book guy and Prof. Frink

Sailor_Moon

Years
    YAY! okie dats cool! to be honest iv never watched family guy so much although i have watched a couple of episodes which was cool!

Chax

Aussie
    Years
    lol, i couldnt live without this cartoon! i know like mostly everything and watch every episode i can. I like... people i guess. lol

B-Baller

My ballin' is br00tal
    Years
    OMG I love the Simpsons! My fave character is Lisa...*drools* I've watched almost every episode.

Sailor_Moon

Years
    lolz yeh i know homer is well cool! although i miss him sayin "doh" or "mmmm doughnuts" those days were classics! and bart i love the episode were he becomes famous for his one phrase! "i didnt do it" lolz cracks me up

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    Homer. He's the whole show in my opinion. It just wouldn't be Simpsons without him. And I do miss his classic lines.

the skate board kid

#1 Weezer Fan
    Years
    Remember that one episoe when there at the ball park, then the crowd gets mad for some reason. The announcer guys say he is being pelted by pretzels. Then all of a sudden a the baseball palyer is lying on the floor.Hahahahaha... Funny stuff, man.

Back