• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Sims/2 Fanclub!

Years
  • Do you like the Sims? I do. So, I am making a fanclub about it. I just bought the Sims 2 a week ago and I love the new building tools. The disappointing thing about it though is that there are not many objects that came with the game, but I still love it anyway.

I also still play the original Sims, with every axpansion pack. My best Sim family has over $600,000, all the best objects, and a gigantic mansion.

feraligatr1.0

Cyber Feraligatr
    Years
  • A sims 2 club! I <3 the sims 2! I have it for ps2, I got it on christmas, I beat the whole game, now I am just playing free play. There are tons of objects, I set many on fire. Have you guys ever danced on your own grave? It sets you on fire and you die, AGAIN.

Years
  • Feraligator1.0 said:
    A sims 2 club! I <3 the sims 2! I have it for ps2, I got it on christmas, I beat the whole game, now I am just playing free play. There are tons of objects, I set many on fire. Have you guys ever danced on your own grave? It sets you on fire and you die, AGAIN.
    lol thats funny XD
    I've made the banner XD YAY here we are everybody put it in tere sig ^^;
    If you like it XD
    Didnt put much detail in it thought XD
    Pretty easy.. ^_^
    The Sims/2 Fanclub!

Years
  • Its fun to make people die, and there are so many ways to kill...electrocution, drownings, starvation, old age, being scared to death...

Has anyone played the Magic expansion pack? Its fun, you can get a pet dragon, and bring garden gnomes to life(or *magically* set them on fire)

Years
  • Wow. I am surprised people actually joined. Anyway, as with all my other fanclubs, you do not need to ask to join. I would put the banner in my sig, but I am currently making a banner for my hack. I also still have to advertise Sol and Luna.

Back