• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Sinjoto Archipelago

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2009
    Um this is my first post ever on a site and ill get started then

NAME:
    Stephen Ike Blackwood

PERSONALITY:
    Stephen for one thing hates his name and instead goes by his middle name Ike. He doesn't like other people very much and spends most of his time alone reading a book on training pokemon. He has had very few pokemon and was scared of them when he was little. Then at age 14 he had decided to try to get a pokemon and try to become the Pokemon league champion.

Appearance:
    Ike has dark black hair that is always tied back in a warriors ponytail. His skin is a pale beige-ish color to it from not being out side enough. He is around 5ft 5in and weighs about 105 pounds. He wears dark brown shirts that have been tattered some what from a year of use. He wears dark blackish jeans that are also tattered from use.

Starter pokemon:
    Sneasel

History:
    He was born sometime in mid winter and into a very poor family. His father was always away working about 12 hours a day, and all of Ike's early memories all always of his mother or older brother John. When he was born John was about 15 and was eager to start his pokemon journey. But with young Ike's arrival he was forced to instead join his father in the factory. When Ike was 8 there was a massive explosion at the factory killing all of the workers including his father and John. Two months later his mother died in childbirth he named the young child John for his brother. He and Young John traveled from place to place until they were taken in to a orphanage there John was adopted by a young couple leaving Ike all alone in the orphanage. So after due to lack of funds the orphanage was closed leaving Ike all alone. So he decided to seek out his uncle on cianwood island. He arrived there at age 11. He and his uncle lived happily for 3 years then his uncle went on a business trip and the boat sunk. Now this left Ike at age 14 all alone with his uncles house and fortune. So Ike spent the rest of his days just reading up on all of the latest pokemon books from his library. And on his 15th birthday he will finally start his Pokemon journey.

Starting point:
    Cianwood

Achievements:
    Ike has no current achievements to date.

Goal:
    Ike's goal is to become the strongest trainer in the league in honnur of his brother John.

RP sample:
    It was a calm peaceful summer day, the wind was blowing gently and the sky was a bright blue with some puffy white clouds. All was peaceful. All was calm. It was the perfect day to go fishing. So Mark grabbed his fishing pole, bait, tackle box, and ran out to his small row boat. He tossed his stuff in the boat, ran and got his paddles, tossed them in the boat and took a moment to look around this perfect day. Then he pushed the boat in to the lake and hopped into it and started to row out to his favorite place to fish, a small cove not to far from the house that he and his mom shared. A few minutes later he dropped his "anchor" to the bottom of the lake. His anchor was really just a large rock tied to his boat but it worked well enough on a day like today. About an hour later he had just caught his first fish, this was his first because he was constantly distracted by the beautiful day that was today, and more than once he had to replace his bait. Then he heard his mother calling, "MARK, MARK, MARK WHERE ARE YOU MARK!!!!" He made the decision that it was a good idea to start rowing home now.
    Thanks

Last edited:

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
    Um yeah. Good SU.
    Nothing wrong with it.
    Wait no there is;
    you have no RP sample.
    If this would be your first RP then please type something up.

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2009
    Ok Thanks ill get right on that

OK i just finished hope its good enough
    thanks again.

Last edited:

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
    (Yes, I know, I know... But I based my username after this character, okay? :P Also, is it okay that Mira is from a 'different' region? I just kind of wanted to stick with my Fan Fiction character a bit, but I will edit as needed. It won't affect the story, though.)
    (I will complete my History soon. I think it might be rather long, sorry...)

NAME: Miranda Hazel (though she will murder you if you call her Miranda, so most people settle for calling her Mira)

PERSONALITY: Mira's personality is not something that is easily figured out. She tends to be more quiet by nature, but is always observing the actions of others, which comes in handy when it comes to battling. The way she speaks is typically more mature than most people her age, adding to the reasoning for her silence. When she is passionate about a certain subject, however, her voice takes on an authoritative nature and she becomes a much more foreboding character.
    She has a rather diverse spectrum of skills on account of her parents. Because her father was one of the most famous Professors in her home-region for his technological advances, Mira has impeccable skills with different types of technology. Her mother owned a natural remedy shop, allowing Mira to learn about the different kinds of berries and their uses along with how to make medicines, food etc. for Pokemon. Mira has a well-rounded knowledge of Pokemon and their natures on account of her parents teaching her from both a natural perspective and a technological one.
    Mira loves Pokemon. She enjoys working with them and growing with them as best as she can. She is quick to develop new techniques with her Pokemon without hesitation and isn't afraid to take risks. However, because in her home region it was looked down upon to have a relationship with Pokemon the way she does, Mira tends to be more hidden with her techniques than most trainers.

APPEARANCE: Mira doesn't have a very unique appearance: tall slender frame, wavy blonde hair, and blue-green eyes. She is rather well-toned from going on runs with her Pokemon and training alongside them, but she is not "buff" by any means. Her main outfit consists of a black hooded zip-up sweatshirt and a cream-colored camisole underneath with a PokeBall on it. She wears dark-wash jeans and black boots. Some people immediately assume that she is a goth, but she just feels most comfortable traveling in simple clothes. She has a set of sweat clothes along as well and a simple blue dress. As Mira dislikes being caught without her Pokemon, the method she carries her PokeBalls around with differs with each outfit. Typically she keeps her PokeBalls in a silver charm-bracelet on her wrist or in her belt, but she sometimes wears a single PokeBall on a silver chain around her neck. Mira always has her sunglasses along, though they are not what they appear. Her sunglasses actually contain a high-tech Pokedex which gets continually updated from her father's computer files. It also does several other things as well, though Mira is still attempting to work out the bugs in the different programs. She holds all the items she needs in a blue-and-silver backpack, which has a secret compartment where she holds her earnings from battling and item endorsement.

STARTER: Gible-male-Adamant: Tackle, Sand-attack

HISTORY: coming...

STARTING POINT: Cianwood

ACHIEVMENT(S): Mira defeated the Pokemon League before concentrating on her travels. She attempted to take on the Grand Festival, but quit when she realized that her Pokemon were not trained for that sort of competition.

GOAL: League (though may get side-tracked by some going ons at the Grand Festival every once in a while ;))

RP SAMPLE:
    I think you know my RPing skills, FrozenSnowman =3 But I'll post the prologue of my ancient dead fan-fiction which features this character. Lucky you :P Otherwise, just look at my RP- The Uprising: Fighting the Pokemon Extermination.
    If you want something else, just tell me.
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
    Um Mira rejected
    No I'm joking accepted
    Don't bother with the history
    It's good enough already xD

Wolfwhispers;
    No problem it's going to slow for my likings too xD

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
    Thanks, sweet! I might do history anyway if I get bored... >.>
    Does that mean the wildcard's open now...?

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
    Chapter 1: trying to start over... and failing

(OOC: I hope that the interaction with the woman down at the beach is okay. I'll change it if it's not, I just kind of wanted to emphasize that Mira's past is still following her and that she's not used to these new sunglasses ;) Like I said, I'll change it if need be.)

"Okay Starraptor, take us down there," Mira pointed to a cluster of buildings south of the expanse of rugged terrain. They had initially attempted to make their way to Cianwood from the north through the caves, but without success.

"Starraptor!" The Pokemon rasped as they swiftly made their decent.

Starraptor landed soundlessly on the pavement and allowed Mira to climb off her back. Mira placed a hand on the Pokemon's head and stroked her soft feathers, attempting to comfort her.

"Star- Starraptor..." she chirped mournfully.

Mira pulled the remaining five PokeBalls from her bracelet and released her team. They all looked up at her with excitement before remembering what was going on and pacing around with sulking expressions.

"Oh, come on guys!" Mira said, placing her hands on her hips. "I'll be back before you know it! And then we can go visit our old friends in the Johto region like I promised, okay?"

The Pokemon gave her small grunts of agreement, but didn't brighten up.

"Now, who's up for a jog?" Mira asked.

Mira and her Pokemon started to jog down the road, Starraptor flying high above and doing tricks as she went. Many people stopped to stare at them, but Mira ignored them and kept on running. A map appeared on the lenses of her sunglasses, showing her where to go before she could begin her new adventure.

It hurt her Pokemon to be left with strangers after traveling with her for so many years, and it hurt Mira too to think about leaving them. But Mira knew that the region would be a new experience and it would be a wonderful opportunity for her to start over again. That, and Mira had heard about the Teams that had risen throughout the region and she was determined to do anything within her power to help the people affected.

"Hey Hazel!" a voice called.

Mira paused and looked over, her Pokemon halting in their jog as well to see what had distracted their trainer and Empoleon losing balance and falling over. Mira shook her head and sighed, taking out a water bottle for Empoleon to take a drink.

"Hazel! Over here!"

Mira turned toward the direction of the voice and her face immediately broke out into a grin.

"Janice!" Mira laughed.

The Gym Leader ran over to where Mira stood. She crossed her arms and looked over Mira and her Pokemon thoughtfully.

"I see that you and your Pokemon haven't changed a bit," Janice commented. "But you've decided to start over here?"

"Yeah," Mira said with a dry smile. "I just thought this would be a good experience and I was also kind of hoping to be somewhere where nobody could recognize me, either."

"I wouldn't count on that," Janice said. "We have trainers from all different regions coming through here, so don't be surprised if someone knows your name."

"I knew it was too good to be true," Mira sighed in mock-defeat.

"Yeah, well, I still want my rematch, Hazel!" Janice took out a PokeBall and began twirling it around in her fingers. "Maybe starting over will humble you out a bit."

"You're on!" Mira announced. "But right now I have to make it to the south shore before I get left behind."

"I'll see you later, then," Janice smiled. "And you can count on a battle that you won't soon forget!"

"I'll be ready!" Mira shouted back as she began to continue on jogging with her team.

The pavement soon broke away to sand and Mira and her Pokemon found themselves standing on a beach. A woman stood outside a large building marked "South Shore", holding a PokeBall in one hand and some sort of box in another.

Mira turned to her Pokemon, who were now trudging around in the sand with sulking expressions. Mira sighed and walked up to her Ninetales, kneeling down beside her and stroking her soft coat. The Ninetales stared up at her trainer mournfully, but allowed Mira to return her to her PokeBall. Mira then returned her Luxray and Espeon. Mira's Starraptor attempted to get her to climb on her back so they could fly away, but allowed Mira to return her. Mira found her Cacturne staring off into the water and returned him as well.

"Wait..." Mira said, frowning. "Where's-"

"Empoleon!!"

Mira was suddenly struck by something large and hard and would have fallen over if she were not gripped by two large wings. She was swung from side to side and lifted off the ground.

"Emp- Empoleon!" the Pokemon behind her grumbled.

Suddenly, the PokeBalls in her charm bracelet opened and the remainder of her Pokemon appeared as well, clustering around her and chattering loudly.

"ARGH!! Get off me!" Mira yelled with a laugh.

Empoleon lost his balance and they fell over, landing in the sand. Mira lay there in the sand, laughing as she tried to push away but was overwhelmed by her Pokemon.

"Miss Hazel?"

Mira and her Pokemon froze. A woman stood in front of them, her head cocked to the side as she looked them over with an uncertain expression.

"Erm... Yes?" Mira stuttered, standing up and brushing herself off.

"I'm Martha. I work for your father," the woman gave Mira a smile.

"Oh, hi," Mira said awkwardly. "So... What are you doing here, exactly?"

"Your father heard that you were planning on starting over and asked me to give you this," the woman said, handing Mira the PokeBall. "It's a Gible. Your father said that it would be a good challenge for you to try to train and evolve."

"Um... Thanks," Mira said, attempting to smile as she took the PokeBall. "How exactly did he know..."

"He's been keeping track of your advances across the regions," the woman explained. "You've been up to quite a lot since you left home, it seems."

"Yes, well... Thanks again," Mira said.

"Oh, and your father also wanted you to have this," the woman handed Mira the box.

Mira opened it and found that there were a pair of glasses inside. They were not unlike the ones she already wore except that they were more... Normal-looking. Mira's sunglasses had small wires that ran across the outside of the frames, but these had none.

"It is more compact and has several prototype systems that your father thought you would like to try out," the woman explained. "Also, the lenses act as solar panels, so to charge them all you have to do is expose them to the sun."

"That's fantastic!" Mira's eyes widened. "Dad's really outdone himself this time."

"I can give the people inside your Pokemon, if you wish," the woman added. "You might just want to make your way down to the edge of the beach before they leave without you."

"Oh... Right..."

Mira turned to her Pokemon, who had resumed pacing around with dour expressions. Mira sighed and returned all of them and handed their PokeBalls to the woman. With one last look back, Mira hooked her new PokeBall onto her bracelet walked down the beach.

END OF CHAPTER

Snow Phoenix

The transient snowman
    Years
    @ Mira Nice post... as always :P I loved how everything seemed... human :P I tried to leave most of the side characters so that people could fill in their personality to best fit their needs ;) So it was fine and so were those glasses at the end ;) Mira obtained a level 5 Gible. Mira obtained the Prototype Glasses.

ALSO I WOULD LIKE TO SAY THAT THIS RP WOULD MOVE MUCH FASTER IF PEOPLE ACTUALLY POSTED LIKE THEY NEEDED TOO! D:<

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2009
    Sorry I haven't started posting earlier I was away for Easter.

A sudden cold blast of cold air blew through the large but shabby mansion that Ike lived in awaking him from his sleep. He readjusted him self on his bed and tried to get back to sleep but gave it up as a bad job. He then rolled out of bed and felt a surge of hunger as he stood. He walked over to his cooler to look for some milk, opening the cooler only to find 2 milk jugs and a bunch of water. He opened both of the jugs and took a sniff, nothing smelled even the slightest bit edible, and so he dumped out the cooler and its contents out of his window. He dressed himself and walked down his stairs to the main room of his now deceased uncles mansion that was now his. He looked at a calendar on the wall and let out a small sigh, today was his 15th birthday. "Well today is the day." He said to himself as he got all of his positions that would be worth any thing at all. Today was the day that he vowed he would start his Pokémon journey in honor of his brother John. As he began to walk down the front steps there was a sharp crack and he felt him self falling. He lay on the cold hard ground and dazed looked up at the dark blue dusk sky. He thought he had landed on a stone or something from the strong pain in the center of his back, he then realized that the old front steps had given out under his weight. As he chuckled to him self a flyer carried out on a breeze flew out and landed right on his face. He stood up and took a look at it, Said in bright bold letters that a boat was leaving that day to a brand new region that had been previously undiscovered by the outside world. He thought that this would be a good place to start his journey, he took one last look at the place where he had called home for a year and saw what he had fallen on a very old pok'e ball. He picked it up and opened it only to find it empty. He sighed to him self and pocketed it and then set off on his Pokémon journey. It was a long walk to the beach where the boat was leaving so it was best he said to him self that he better start now and get there before it left. The walk was so long because the old house had been built in the hills high over cianwood city. The sun had just barely begun to shine when Ike heard over to the left of him a noise " Spa-oo spa-oo. He turned and stared off in to the darkness, he stared there for a while then said to him self " this is stupid and pointless." He then continued down the hills for a half and hour when he heard it again " Spa-oo Spa-oo" He turned and looked to the source of the noise, and this time in the morning light he saw a faint out line, and he recognized it instantly it was his brothers favorite Pokémon, a Sneasel. He wanted to use the poke ball that he found on this sneasel so it could become the Pokémon that he would use to win the Pokémon league. He started to move toward it but then it jumped away fleeing into a small wood to its right. Ike looked to the beach and then chased after the elusive sneasel. He had been running after the Pokémon for an hour and was now starting to tire. Ike knew if he still wanted to make the boat he was going to give up soon. Cursing the sneasel silently he continued to keep up the chase. He then saw it up a head and saw his chance to their left was a small ravine that he knew he could trap this Pokémon. He jumped to the right of the sneasel and ran right at it, the little Pokémon jumped back and walked backwards towards the ravine. The Pokémon knew that it was trapped despite Ike's small size he knew this pokémon couldn't over power him this was it the little pokémon couldn't flee anywhere but down the ravine. Sneasel looked back over its shoulder and saw that it was a long way down the ravine and that it would not survive the fall. He still continued to back towards the edge as Ike pulled out the worn poke ball. Then all at once the little pokémon took one step to many as it fell back wards off of the cliff to what it was sure was to be it doom. Ike then dropped the poke ball and caught the sneasel's hand just before it had fallen out of sight. He pulled the pokémon on to its feet. Before he could even pick up the poke ball the sneasel hugged his leg and wouldn't let go until he walked off the little edge of the ravine. Ike then went back and picked up his poke ball and then looked at sneasel and tossed it at the pokémon. The sneasel looked at it then poked the little white button in the center. When it had stopped shaking Ike nervously picked up the ball. He then felt a sudden felling of euphoria. "So this is what its like to catch a pokémon" he said to him self. He jumped into the air and shouted "YAHOO" and then ran down to the beach when he got down to the beach an hour later he heard an announcement that the boat was leaving in 5 minutes. He ran up to the ticket booth and asked if there were any tickets left and the lady at the counter said that there was one left. "thank goodness I didn't want to swim there." He said. The lady at the ticket counter chuckled and asked his name and for 500 pokes bucks. When she asked for the money he downfallen said " Oh… I don't have any money." "What did you said your name was ?" she asked again. "Stephen Ike Blackwood." "Well we have one ticket already paid for you from someone already on the island." "Really ?" His head jerked up as she said these words. "Yes we do here you go, have a nice trip." She said handing him a ticket. Wow, he thought who would of paid for him to take the boat. He then made his way on the ship and sat on a chair and dosed of back to sleep.

Snow Phoenix

The transient snowman
    Years
    Hmm, Perseus there was a problem in your post >.<
    1. This post is SOOOOOOO hard to read because of a lack of paragraphs. Paragraphs should be divided among switches in sequence or ideas and inbetween dialouge ;) Next time please consider this.

NOW I WILL BE SENDING MESSAGES TO ALL RPERS WHO HAVEN'T POSTED YET AND IF THEY DON'T POST I WILL BE REOPENING SUs! THE RP IS NOT MOVING AT ALL AND I WOULD REALLY LIKE IT IF I HAD ENOUGH PEOPLE POSTING SO THAT I COULD ACTUALLY PUT UP THE CHAPTER I HAVE ALREADY MADE!

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2009
    Okay this is getting really really really sad. The last one to post was me about 8 days ago this has just died off completly.

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    I will not let this die! I didn't even post yet! :pink_pissed:

Chapter One: Part One

The sun slowly rose over the horizon, its rays peeking timidly through the clusters of pines. The sunlight filtered through the branches, casting a green glow on the canopy of leaves resting on the hard soil. The wind was but a slight breeze, barely making its presence known as it blew gently on the grass, which responded with a lazy dip of its long tips. A small, earthy trail ran down the hill, zigzagging tiredly through the maze of pines.

A few Pachirisu poked their heads out of their nests, while the Hoothoot got ready to get in theirs. Starly exchanged chirps of greetings, fluttering from branch to branch. A few took flight, flapping their small yet strong wings with force until they gracefully glided above the small woods that were their home. Suddenly, they raised shrieks of alarm; a strange, unknown blob was hovering around near their trees. Screeching, they attacked, diving forwards with their sharp claws extended. The blob let out a small cry, floating up higher to avoid the assault. It was a large, purple balloon-like creature, with a white puff on its head, similar to a cloud. Four long, yellow-tipped, leg-like flaps grew near its bottom, and its body ended in a spiky, red crown. A golden, cross-shaped mark was splotched into the middle of its face, and two beady, red eyes stared out dazedly at the flock of Starly.

The figure bobbed up and down, gradually lowering itself into a descent. A small port below suggested that it was trying to land. But the Starly had not forgiven the one that had intruded on their territory. They let out shrill cries, then swooped down towards the unidentified balloon creature, this time with the intention of using their tiny yet still pointy beaks.

The slender, female figure rested on top of the creature's 'cloud' sighed. She was sitting rather casually, cross-legged, one arm on her knee, her hand supporting her face, not at all acting like someone being chased by a flock of enraged Starly, a hundred feet in the air. She blew a strand of her green hair out of her face. The creature she was sitting on spoke up in a series of high, wavering cries. The girl tossed her arm aside carelessly like half a shrug, commenting nonchalantly, "Guess you're right. But there's no wind. You'll have to get rid of them, Drifblim."

Drifblim protested in its high, shrill voice. The girl, Wynn, sighed. "There isn't a much of a choice here. Juse Ominous Wind'em already."

Drifblim slowly conceded. It raised its flaps, gently spinning on itself. At once, a whirl of purple wind was created. The blimp-like Pokemon thrust it towards the flock. The wind spun strongly, carrying away all those it touched. The Starly let out cries of surprise as they were caught by the gust, and, forcefully, flung away.

"You could've done better than that," Wynn remarked. "Even those Starly aren't that weak."

Drifblim murmured something. Wynn rolled her eyes. "Yeah, whatever. Just set us down over here."

Drifblim descended accordingly. It stopped a foot above the ground, floating restlessly. Wynn slid down, then snatched out a small, red and white ball from her belt. She pressed the button in the middle; a beam of red light shot out from the center of the Pokeball, separating into many different streaks as it hit Drifblim. The latter faded into red light, and got absorbed into the ball. Winter put it away hastily. Then, glancing around, she started walking towards the source of the fresh, salty scent of the ocean.

As she exited the woods, she was blasted by the powerful sunlight. Though it had been dawn but half an hour ago, it seemed like summer wanted its presence shown. Brightly, too. Wynn raised a hand over her face, covering the flashing light. Her eyes searched for what she was looking for: the long, wooden deck, with the boat that would take her to the Archipelago attached to one of its pillars, no doubt.

But she was distracted. The sea extended in front of her, stretching out far beyond the coastline. The gleaming blue water shimmered in the sun, the light reflected off it like the million facets of a huge diamond. The small waves would crash into the soft sand, bursting apart in a splash of sparkles. Each wave sent ripples running across the glistening surface of the ocean. The sky, too, felt like playing its part, as it turned into a clear, beautiful azure, banks of violet and fuschia still floating in the horizon. Even the clouds had never seemed so puffy, so soft, so fresh, and they had surely never seemed so pure white.

Wynn breathed in the fishy, tangy taste of the ocean once again. It felt so good to be here, where nobody would bother her, where she could just relax by herself, without a care in the world...

"S'cuse me, Miss?"

Wynn whipped around. She found herself face to face with a freckled, young man, with a handful of russet curls framing his face and large, blue eyes that reminded her very much of the place she was in now. He had a wide, broad grin and was gazing at her pleasantly.

"Yes?" she answered, slightly raising her eyebrow.

"Well, you see, it's just that you look an awful lot like you wanna get'o the Sinjoto Archipelago," he explained in a profound Yankee accent.

"Well, I do, actually," Wynn replied.

His face suddenly hardened and his voice turned stern. "Well, then, Miss, you're a real unlucky lil' fella," He cleared his throat, embarrassed. "'cause the last boat just left. So you gonna have to go back and wait 'til next time. 'Course, that wouldn't be a problem, would'it?

~~~~~~

OOC~ I forgot to mention...can I change Winter's name to Wynn? Just because Winter just sounds blue, but the character is green. (That must be hard to understand. XD Yeah...so, I would've finished the whole thing in one part, except I have to go to bed now and yeah...)

Years

NAME: Jack Gray

PERSONALITY: Jack is a had to the core trainer who is only impressed by power. He personality is such that he keeps very distant from people and in turn people who know him kinda hate how he acts. Very cocky since he started training since the age of 10 so he thinks and most often knows more that other trainers his age. Growing up his Older siblings pushed him to the limit that any pokemon trainer can reach. Jack has the ability to make up plans in and out of a battle very quickly so in battles nothing can surprise him. Jack is a terrible loser and a sore winner so when he wins you will never stop hearing about it but he would never admit a true defeat. His true passion is to win more honours and gym badges and will not stop until he wins all the trophies he can . On a side not he is disgusted with pokemon coordinators

APPEARANCE: Medium height with a slim although muscular build. Short black and scrapy hair, Blue eyes. Wears a Red vest over his Black plain tee shirt with the vest having many pockets. Jack wears a pendant with the badge of his hardest fought gym battle ( The rising badge) Jack bring around a bag with backup clothes , same as regular clothes in different colours. Also the bag contains proteins potions and food.

STARTER: Gligar Type: Ground/Flying

Ability: Hypercutter

Moves: Poison Sting, Sand Attack

Nature: Adamant

HISTORY: Growing up in Cianwood he was tutored by Chuck the towns gym leader but after a couple years under his teaching he found contradicting ways to raise pokemon one his families side you must play to win and on Chucks side he was taught to try hard but in the end he listened to family and shuned Chuck. The next time they met Jack proved Chucks teachings wrong by winning the gym badge effortlessly. Stating the words "the student has become the master" and then left. Jacks tough childhood makes his personality the way it. People that knew him when he was young knows there is good in him.

STARTING POINT: Cianwood

ACHIEVMENT: Pokemon League

GOAL: To win the League a second time

RP SAMPLE-

"is that the best you got" shouted Jack as the fight raged on

"sad, it is like i taught you nothing" said chuck in shame

"QUITE !!! , gligar use poison sting full blast !!"

The fight raged on and on as disgust grew on Chucks face more and more

Chuck started shouting orders to his Poliwrath " Use bubblebeam"

and with a grin Jack Responded "finish this gligar USE GULLITINE !!!"

Bursting through the bubbles Gligar delivered the final blow leaving Chucks final pokemon
    passed out on the floor.

"this could never be the same Jack who cared for pokemon" stated Chuck the Leader.

"just give me the badge old man" screamed jack

"fine take it " said Chuck before throwing the badge across the room

"the student has become the master" were the last words Jack said before Leaving the gym

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back