• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Sinjoto Archipelago

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2009
    Not really. Most of these guys have been inactive(or at least on this thread) So we really only have like 3 people including you

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
    Years
    • Age 39
    • NC
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    NAME: Kairi Hill

PERSONALITY: She is very nice and trusting. Kind to her Pokemon. But she does conplain a lot. Kairi really hates walking a lot. Her feet get sore when she does a lot of walking.

She likes to ride her bike instead. When Kairi loses her temper though, she's like a hurricane, so watch out. She loses her temper whenever she sees someone being mean to Pokemon, or just being stuck up. She can't stand stuck up people. But she is very faithful to her friends and Pokemon. Kairi loves anything that's cute or beautiful.

She goes on beauty. Beautiful and cute Pokemon are her life. She loves them so very much. Her favorite types of Pokemon are water types. She doesn't know why, there is just something beautiful and magical about water types that she just loves.

But her favorite Pokemon are Pachirisu and Pikachu. She thinks there the cutest out of all other Pokemon out there. But she may like Pikachu a lot more then Pachirisu. But she can't stand ghost Pokemon. She is very afaird of ghost Pokemon. When she was very tiny, she got frighten by a Genger, and ever since then she's been very afaird of ghost types. She can't stand to be anywhere near them at all. They frighten her so much.

Kairi believes there can be peace between humans and Pokemon. She believes that one day there will be such a strong connection between humans and Pokemon that humans will be able to understand Pokemon speech. She also believes in not keeping her first Pokemon inside a PokeBall. She likes to keep it outside with her all of the time.

APPEARANCE: Kairi is of avange height at 5'' 2''. Not too tall or too short for her age. Even though she always thinks she's too short. She weights 100 pounds. She's always conplainning about her height and weight. She thinks she's too short and that she weights too much.

She has very long brown hair, going straight down her back. Her hair is very thight as well. It is always a pain brushing it. Kairi conplains a lot about taking care of her hair. It is so hard for her to take care of it. She has to use a special shampoo for it all the time. She hates that as well.

She wears a sleeveless blue shirt, a red short skirt, red and white shoes, and very long blue socks that go up to her ankles. Kairi always wears the same thing every day. Expect during the Winter time, when she wears a tight blue coat. Under it is a blue sweater, and she wears blue sweat pants and brown fuzzy boots.

She is very pale white skinned. She hates her skin color a lot. She is pale skinned because she gets sick a lot. Sometimes if she's really, REALLY sick her skin color turns a light green color. She always got made fun of in school cause of her pale skin color. All the kids at school gave her the nickname,'Ghost' cause her skin is so pale it's almost the color of a ghost.

But Kairi's eyes are very beautiful. She has very pretty light blue eyes. Her eyes are the same color as the sky. Her family's always telling her how pretty her eyes are. Kairi blushes and looks away. Kairi has never thought that her eyes were that pretty but everyone else seems to think so. So she just lets it slide.

She carries a side sag with her that she carried across her shoulder. Her bag can carry a lot of things inside it. She has had this bag since she went to Pokemon School. It's her most prized item, since it was given to her by her missing father. She treasures it always.

STARTER: Wild Card, Shiny Pikachu please, unless my Sign Up's not good enough for a Shiny, then a normal one will be ok.

HISTORY: Kairi was born, and raised in johto, at New Bark Town, but later on moved to the Resort Area, as New Bark Town was way too noisy for her and her mother. She loved going outside and picking flowers. She has a very beautiful flower garden that her mother sometimes helps her with. She plants all kinds of flowers there, but her favorite kinds of flowers are sun flowers.

Her parents divorced when she was two years old. She has been living with her mother since then. She doesn't know what happened to her father. He disappeared about a year later after the divorce, and Kairi hasn't seen him since then. It's like her father just disappeared off the face of the earth. No one has seen her father since then.

Her and her mother sometimes sell the flowers. One day Kairi was watching TV, and heard about all children starting out as Pokemon trainers or coordinators, and getting there first pokemon from the lab. "Wow! That's what I always wanted to do, become a master and travel the world. Collecting Ribbons will be fun as well," Kairi said getting excited.

The next day she went and got her starter. With her starter she feels as if she can handle anything. So she starts her journey. Kairi hopes that this journey will lead to her missing father. She misses him so much. She hopes to find him while on this journey. She will look for clues to his disappearance.

She will find him no matter what. She will not quit until she has found her father and finds out what happened to him. She hopes that he's still alive at least. Oh well, she figures that one day she'll find out if she just keeps on searching and never quitting.

Her mother has a Glameow. She'd like to catch one of those while on her journey. Maybe she can use it to find her father. Or maybe not. Kairi decides that anything she can think of is worth a try. As long as she finds her father she doesn't care how she finds him. As long as she finds him. And she will find him someday, somehow. No matter what she will find him.

STARTING POINT: Resort Area

ACHIEVMENT(S): Won bothe the League and Grand Festival.

GOAL: Going for the League and the Grand Festival.

RP SAMPLE(From an RPG Site I'm on called Kyoto Region)

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Snow Phoenix

The transient snowman
    Years
    Yeah, I'm hoping to start this thing offically soon. I've been really busy later, but Exams are next week so things should calm down afterwards.

I will look closer at your SU later as I still need to finish an essay, but Shiny Pokemon aren't allowed in the begining, K. I may make one of your good captures shiny if it impresses me.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back