• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Snivy Fan Club {Cool, Eh?}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taposa

;)
    Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2022
    A Rival Battle for Club Champ! Entire Series 667 BW10. In A Computer Screen In Luxario? Club
    Hint - It Appeared In The Computer and Gamefreak works in the computer? or a software

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
    I edited my post a bit. It can now give away 7 points!

A Rival Battle for Club Champ! Entire Series 667 BW10. In A Computer Screen In Luxario? Club
    Hint - It Appeared In The Computer and Gamefreak works in the computer? or a software

Hmmm... I think you better check some of your answer. :)

Last edited:

Lezza

The Guy who loves Braviarys
    Years
    Servive hsa appeared in 3 episodes, Ash and Trips 3rd battle, A rival battle for club champ and its Debut. Both episodes, Trip used Servive against Ash.
    I gonna go for Rival battle for Club champ no.669 and Frillish Looks Complez and there are many Good Graphics in the Episode

Exzessiva

~shy trainer with a shy Ralts~
    Years
    Time for another trivia question!

TRIVIA QUESTION #3:

Servine made its debut in the episode named The Battle Club and Tepig's Choice!, and another under the ownership of Trip.

The question is... Servine appeared in another very minor appearance. What is the episode name, the episode number, and where exactly in that episode did Servine appeared?

Hint:Gamefreak had some nice graphical changes in generation V.

Episode name: "A rival battle for club champ"
    Episode number: 667th episode of the pokemon anime (10thof Pokemon best wishes)
    Where: In Luxaria town in a 5 vs 5 pokemon battle between Ash and Trip.
    Hint: Let me try. Ummm......
    It as only ten episodes ago that Trip had a Snivy which got evolved so soon into the servine.

miltankRancher

Years
    better check your answers guys. (I'm talking about the question, not the hint) Remember guys, the question is worth more than the hint!

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
    In the anime, yes. But moves' accuracy is not counted there.

I forgot!!1

Not all members have voted yet so...

Male- 3
    Female- 2

*our mascot's gender preference*

I believe that poll was Male - 4 and Female - 2. At least it was once I voted? Or is this different?

We were comparing Leaf Storm and Energy Ball? I would much prefer Leaf Storm. It's still great with 90% accuracy, I've never really had it miss before and 90% accuracy is still great. Plus, if you have the Contrary ability, heh, let's just say you have made an epic win~! ;>

TRIVIA QUESTION #3:

Servine made its debut in the episode named The Battle Club and Tepig's Choice!, and another under the ownership of Trip.

The question is... Servine appeared in another very minor appearance. What is the episode name, the episode number, and where exactly in that episode did Servine appeared?

Hint:Gamefreak had some nice graphical changes in generation V.

Episode: A Rival Battle For Club Champ!
    Episode Number: 667th overall, 10th in BW.
    Where: On a computer screen in the Battle Club of Luxuria Town.
    Hint: Perhaps because he appeared on a computer screen, battling a Dewott? Game Freak does like to mess around on those computers~!

miltankRancher

Years

I believe that poll was Male - 4 and Female - 2. At least it was once I voted? Or is this different?

Episode: A Rival Battle For Club Champ!
    Episode Number: 667th overall, 10th in BW.
    Where: On a computer screen in the Battle Club of Luxuria Town.
    Hint: Perhaps because he appeared on a computer screen, battling a Dewott? Game Freak does like to mess around on those computers~!

As long as the males win. :) anyway...

We have a winner! A put Nakuzami's correct answer in bold. Ex had Luxaria, Taposa had Luxario, but the correct answer would be in Luxuria Town.

And, yes.You are right about the hint. Gamefreak would be at their best in front of a computer. :) But, sadly, Taposa got the hint first, so he get the two points.

CURRENT STANDING:
    Avishka- 1 point
    Excessiva- 3 points
    tapos- 2 points
    Nakuzami- 5 points

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Wow, that was pretty tough! Nakuzami is leading, can Excezziva catch up as well as the others? ^^

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Ten points? Wow .. if ever anyone of you will win it, you can definitely catch up with the one who has the most points ..

And happy 15th page! :'D

* throws confettis ~

miltankRancher

Years
    Ten points are not enough to be close enough to me. *evil laughs*

yay! fifteenth page.

NEW DISCUSSION:

If the SNnivy line is introduced in a previous generation, would it still become noticeable? *Considering that the grass startes are the original ones, and Snivy is just a commom Pokemon.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
    Yup. It is ten points we're talking about here. :)
    ANNOUNCEMENT: NEXT TRIVIA QUESTION AT 7 pm. SAME TIME ZONE.

Oh gawd... I guess when you post trivia questions it's like 7a.m. for me... so normally I'm at school, but tomorrow's a holiday so...
    ...I guess I'll set my alarm, JUST to answer the question... then Ima go back and die in my bed probably...

Ah... I'm too tired/lazy to see what the current topic is~
    EDIT: Lol... saw mR's post... I'll answer the topic in a sec~

If the Snivy line was introduced in a previous generation, would it still be noticeable? *Considering that the grass starters are the original ones, and Snivy is just a commom Pokemon.*

Um... I think "Yes" is the "um, duh?" answer here? I mean, it's not JUST because he's a starter that we love him. It's the fact that he IS Snivy, and that in itself has more of a meaning than him being a starter Pokemon. Sure, it might be slightly different seeing as he'd be a common Pokemon, but there are plenty of common Pokemon that get just as much or maybe even more love than Snivy~!

Last edited:

miltankRancher

Years
    Awww. That's too bad... Your time zones different than mine. I've got classes at 7 am... (Mathematics 53, urgh.) Anyway...

I think Serperior would be outclassed by other grass types (Torterra for example) Torterra's got a STAB HAmmer Wood and Earthquake.

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    I was not referring to your points, I was referring to the current standing of those who joined the contest. ^^

Unto the topic! I think yeah, it will still be just like how Bulbasaur is still recognizable as of today. :)

Lezza

The Guy who loves Braviarys
    Years
    Gen 3 and 2 would siut SNivy more as the Grass starters are Plain Grass where as Torterra's place would de-class Serperior.
    As Infernape would wreck it and it won't be super effective on Empoleon

Exzessiva

Years
    Awww~ I am still at 3 points. :(
    Need to keep a look out for more question !

Wow, that was pretty tough! Nakuzami is leading, can Excezziva catch up as well as the others? ^^
    Exz doesn't know that yet.
    /Exz is confused. :nervous:

ANNOUNCEMENT: NEXT TRIVIA QUESTION AT 7 pm. SAME TIME ZONE.
    Yosh!!
    And happy 15th page! :'D

* throws confettis ~

15th page already! Yay!

On discussion:
    I like snivy not because he is a starter pokemons or something but it's royal and beautiful! Ofc it would have been noticeable.

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Don't worry, I haven't updated the points list yet. Maybe later on. :)

Exzessiva

Years
    Umm.. Okay ! No problem :3

On topic: I think Snivy is much better than the othe starter grass pokemons like Treecko and Turtwig.
    It has many cool moves. Ash's Snivy could do that leaf tornado.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back