• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Snivy Fan Club {Cool, Eh?}

Status
Not open for further replies.

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
    Well, since you haven't explained the hint quite yet, the five points is not yet yours.

To give chances to other, I will declare the winner tomorrow by 7 maybe or later.

I'm calling in sick today, so I'm going to be particularly inactive.

EDIT: I'm not saying Taposa or KotA got the right answer already. The other members can still try. :)

ANOTHER HINT:

After __ ____, _____ ___ ______. There.

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    There you go, a hint! :'D .. Hopefully, one of you can get it exactly! And hope you will recover soon, miltankRancher. :(

Taposa

;)
    Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2022
    After us, the heavens can fall

2 4 , arg it is wrong

2 4 , arg it is wrong

Confused. Is the Hint related to Trivia ( I think it is cause it is called hint) ?

Last edited:

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Of course it is, I think it's correct, but I don't have the answer. XD

Taposa

;)
    Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2022
    The " Oh! I forgot to explain and explained " Part
    Spoiler:

---------------
    Final Answer

Snivy's Evolution Line' Royalty is based on an European Royalty And Specifically French Royalty came from Rose of Versailles and it is an anime,manga,galden,films and musicals.

The answer for hint - This quote/phrase might be probably Louis XV(th). The us in there is the plural of Majesty (and Snivy = Royalty) And In France They say this but in French which is "Nous voulons" and since Snivy's Evolution Line's Royalty is French this is the phrase. Again the quote/phrase is "After us, the heavens can fall"
    --------------------

:D hope I got it! Um What 7 o'clock are you talking about? 07 00 or 19 00?

Last edited:

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    That's amazing, bravo! Hopefully it's correct, 7:00 GMT+8 ..

Taposa

;)
    Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2022
    Oh ok so when I wake up 9:00 AM or Other O'clock GMT+8 I can see the answer Since I'm going to sleep :) :D

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    New topic by the way!
    If you were in a double battle, which Pokemon will you pair Snivy to? :)

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Sure, if your going to ask me. Meganium or Glaceon would be a good pair for Snivy. :'3

Taposa

;)
    Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2022
    dunno a Water-type Pkmn (dont know what) so that it will save Snivy from Fire-type moves and Pknn

Exzessiva

~shy trainer with a shy Ralts~
    Years
    I would pair Snivy with a water type like Panpour or Wartortle or a Flying type like Pigeotto/ Swellow.

Water for protecting Snivy from fire attacks. Flying because it would make some cool combination attacks.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
    Sorry guys. I had class until 2:15, and had to go home. It was a three hour journey, so sorry I'm late.

Anyway, here is the fourth trivia question.

This is worth 7 points.

According to Ken Sugimori, the Snivy line was patterned after what real-life entity/entities? I'm not talking about their appearances or such, but the way they behave, being kingly/queenly.

Hint: 5 points.

Flood is very disastrous.

*a very historical mind is needed. :))*

:)

From what I've found...
    According to Ken Sugimori, the personality of Snivy was meant to be similar to European, specifically French, royalty.
    I would also mention them being inspired by The Rose of Versailles anime, but that is not a real-life entity...

Hint: Is this a reference to the 1910 flood in Paris when the Seine River rose?

Er... that's the best guess I have at the moment~

If you were in a double battle, which Pokemon will you pair Snivy to?

Erm... no idea. Depends on who or what I was battling, and what such restrictions there were and everything. So many variables in this equation~

Exzessiva

~shy trainer with a shy Ralts~
    Years
    Answer for the trivia question:

Ken Sugomori has given Snivy the appearence of that of a Fleur-de-lis (Fleur = flower and lis = lily) which is a stylish lily and it is used as a royal decorative item/ symbol. From backwards Snivy looks exactly like that of a lily flower.

Hint: Because this symbol is mainly appears in the french coat of arms (mostly seen all around Europe to be precise) if you mean the flood which hit France.
    Or that during a flood due to the accumulation of water all types of vegetation dies so does flowers like lilies and irises.

Thsi is all I know~ Let's see if I hit the bird or not ;)

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
    I'm seeing very good answers. The question and hints got your minds running! Keep the answers coming in guys!

Anyway, for the topic.

I would pair Serperior with Swampert. Swampert could be a good partner with Serperior, because after Serperior set up the Dual Screens, Swampert could sweep in with Waterfall, Ice Punch, and Earthquake (which covers almost all types). The Dual Screens + Swampert's Leftovers would help Swampert and Serperior stay in battle.

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    I pretty much agree with miltankRancher on Swampert, aand Taposa, we still haven't announce the winner as well as the answer, so don't worry!

Taposa

;)
    Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2022
    Ok and I hope to see who won in the next 4 hours GMT+8 . brrrr...

Happy 17th page yey :D

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back