• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Snivy Fan Club {Cool, Eh?}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blaze the Cat

Life hurts, and so do I
    Years
    • Seen May 19, 2014
    NAME: CiZ
    WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN?: Snivy was my starter in Pokemon Black, and I fell in love with Serperior, its final evo. :3
    CAN YOU BE ACTIVE?: Of course. Starting from now :3

For the sake of joining and answering the current topic: "Which move will perfectly represent Snivy?"

I'd say a Leaf Tornado. I was thinking of a Leaf Storm but then again it wouldn't be cute. Haha is there such a move as a mini-Leaf Twister? :3

NAME: Musashi
    WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN?: I love the Snivy line and love serpentine Pokemon. Why else? XD
    CAN YOU BE ACTIVE?: I'll try to be. I log into Pokecommunity often since it's pretty much the only Pokemon forum I check on a regular basis.

Which move will perfectly represent Snivy?
    Wrap because... it's a snaaaaake. XD

• NAME: RenTheWarrior
    • WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN? I luv snivy!
    • CAN YOU BE ACTIVE? I think i will.

Welcome, all

So I hear u liek Snivy :laugh:

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    I wonder whether people really like Snivy these days. <3

Snivy certainly could use a partner or two.

Legendary Silke

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    I'm wondering whether I should just relink Snivy063's profile picture. It's so cute, you want to hug it :) Snivy being as chubby as possible can look quite funny.

Legendary Silke

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Name: Snivy Baroque Why I want to join: Because Snivy is awesome and I really love Snivy Can I be active: I'll try hard to be active :)

Welcome to the club! Seems to be something quite obvious from your username ^.^

I wonder whether you have a full-resolution, full-size version of your avatar?

Blaze the Cat

Life hurts, and so do I
    Years
    • Seen May 19, 2014
    Come on, we seriously need a new topic. The club is dying. I have one idea for a new topic:
    How high in your favourite Pokemon list is Snivy(or any other member of its family)

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
    welcome new members.

Not too high, really. many Pokemon are over him. Snivy's line is not in my top 20, but I am sure it is in my top 30.

Legendary Silke

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Come on, we seriously need a new topic. The club is dying. I have one idea for a new topic:
    How high in your favourite Pokemon list is Snivy(or any other member of its family)

How high? Hmm... Top 3, I guess. Turtwig, then Snivy, then Zorua, so it's pretty clear for me.

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
    NAME:AWsquared
    WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN? Because Snivy is one the best gen 5 starters.
    CAN YOU BE ACTIVE? I'm gonna try my hardest.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back