• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Snivy Fan Club {Cool, Eh?}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lezza

The Guy who loves Braviarys
Years
  • Although Ludicolo is way better being a Grass/Water type.
    Moveset for P Water Serp. Waterfall, Coil, Leaf Blade and Dragon Tail?
    Just cause its #dragon dosent mean it can laern Fire moves. And cause its grass I would say no

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Oh yes, I completely forgot that there exists a Grass/Water type, so I guess Grass/Dragon would be the best and interesting match. ^^

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    It's super effective but it would definitely be 4x as both types are weak to Ice types.

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
  • Serperior would get STAB from Dragon Tail. Oh yeah. And with the switch out, it could be like a pseudo-hazer or something. A defensive Pseudo-hazer.

and o yeah! Sixth page.

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Yay! So happy right now. :'DDD

Congratulations to us, more pages to come, rawr!

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    Have you picked Snivy as your starter on B/W? If yes, can you say it did a great job as your starter? If not, and you picked out the other starters, which do you think is better Snivy or the other two?
    i have played black with tepig. it was nice.
    i am going to start black again and this time i will choose snivy.let's see how good snivy is :P

miltankRancher

Years
  • Nice to see you back Avishka! There are some topics you missed, though. Feel free to answer them again.

Snivy, you better update the points. i think somebody here qualified for a hatched Snivy already. Wink Wink.

Anyway, for the next topic:

Do you think Trip's Servine will evolve to Serperior?

Last edited:

Lezza

The Guy who loves Braviarys
    Years
  • I dont watch the Anime so i dont know.but considering Pauls is a Torterra i think it will evolve

miltankRancher

Years
  • Well, Trip kinda resemble Paul. And seeing Ash already has his own Snivy, I guess Servine will stay with Ash. Yeah, i kinda agree with you.

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2011
    Do you think Trip's Servine will evolve to Serperior?

i don't usually watch pokemon anime because it's not available in our tv but as what i saw on serebii, Trip's servine wshould evolve because it makes a better team with a serperior making it trip's powerhouse.

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2011
    Do you want Serperior to stay as a pure Grass Type forever? If not, what type would you like to add to him and why?

ummm. I would prefer serperior as a grass/dragon. Let's cheer to that miltank rancher. We are on the both theory(am i right?) about making serperior as a grass/dragon and putting dragon tail as a killing move.

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    In the anime, or maybe in the game, what would you prefer? A female Snivy or a male one?
    i would prefer a male one. i don't know why :P but to me, It makes no difference
    Do you want Serperior to stay as a pure Grass Type forever? If not, what type would you like to add to him and why?
    Grass/ Dragon FTW.

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Guess, I was late again! :'3 .. But I hope Ash's Snivy would really evolve into Serperior. :'D .. And hopefully Trip's too! ^^

bryan_e09

Da hell
    Years
  • hmm.. can you guys help me with my team?
    I'm playing white and here's my team :

Serperior LV. 41 (Max ATK EV)
    Boldore LV. 39 (Max SPD EV)
    Unfezant Lv. 36 (Max ATK EV)
    Litwick LV. 33
    Simipour LV. 33

I will now face Gym Leader Skyla (As in after you suggest) , i would like to remove Boldore now that i have known that he evolves just thru trade!!
    my last slot is empty because I reserves it for Magikarp.. well now, what would you suggest as a replacement? Thanks in advance ! :D

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Hmm, I actually don't know, but what extra Pokemons do you have?

miltankRancher

Years
  • hmm.. can you guys help me with my team?
    I'm playing white and here's my team :

Serperior LV. 41 (Max ATK EV)
    Boldore LV. 39 (Max SPD EV)
    Unfezant Lv. 36 (Max ATK EV)
    Litwick LV. 33
    Simipour LV. 33

I will now face Gym Leader Skyla (As in after you suggest) , i would like to remove Boldore now that i have known that he evolves just thru trade!!
    my last slot is empty because I reserves it for Magikarp.. well now, what would you suggest as a replacement? Thanks in advance ! :D

Haxorus is a beast. you could practically rip through E4 with just him. Nuff said.

Back to serperior.

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    In the anime, or maybe in the game, what would you prefer? A female Snivy or a male one?
    i would prefer a male one. i don't know why :P but to me, It makes no difference
    Grass/ Dragon FTW.
    Hmm, guess you don't like breeding Poke's. :'p

And yes, perfect combination! FTW!! X3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back