• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Snivy Fan Club {Cool, Eh?}

Status
Not open for further replies.

bryan_e09

Da hell
Years
  • May i join.. ? My PO name is PinoyPokemon
    hmm..a snivy, a servine, and a serperior..
    I'm so excited!! :D BTW, When will it be held and what server? and some rules? sorry if i have many questions, i haven't been here for a week i guess? :)

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2011
    wanna join..

knight of the abyss= im basch!

sounds interesting. mi haven't the snivy family in my battles in PO, so very excited. :)

What's the reward for the tournament?

looks like this tournament will be tougher than what i really imagine with miltank rancher. I saw him how he battles, so, yeah, this will be on tough tournament.

OH RIGHT THIS IS ON.

Last edited:

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Didn't you joined before, bryan? o_o; You're already on the list!

I don't know what's the reward since miltankRancher is gonna be hosting it, I believe.

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
  • Guys, follow the SU rule. Copy, I said. You're making it hard for me.

PLAYERS- PO NAME
    1. miltankRancher- itsmethenoob
    2. Nakuzami - Nakuzami
    3. Lezza - Lexxa
    4. bryan_e09- PinoyPokemon
    5. knight of the abyss= i'm basch!

and am I allowed to give out the points? yay! Maybe 10 points for the champion, and 5 points for the second runner-up?

how about the others, will you not join? Avishka, taposa, ex, snivy! all members are invited okay.

I HAVE GENERATED FOR THE MATCH-UPS!

since we only have five players, one random player was chosen to move forward. The other two pairs MUST finish the battle between now and Sunday, November 26. Come Monday, November 27, if the pair have not yet battled: THE GAME WILL BE CONSIDERED AS A LOWER TIE WHICH MEANS BOTH WILL NOT ADVANCE FORWARD. Is everyone okay with this?

So the match-ups:

bryan-e09 vs. Lezza
    Nakuzami vs. knight of the abyss.

And I advance. Hey, this is all random kay? ;)

Last edited:

Taposa

;)
    Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2022
    Oh, Good Luck! Ok,So they will need to fight before 1 day,3 hours,42 minutes and who wins will fight you on Monday GMT+8?Will we be able to see the winner on Mon or Tues?

miltankRancher

Years
  • Nope. I have given the combatants one week to battle so by next week, we will see who the other two, aside from me, who will compete in the semi-finals.

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Yes, feel free to give points, though don't give too much. :P .. Maximum would be fifteen all in all. ^^

Looking forward to the winners. haha

miltankRancher

Years
  • Me too!

wait. Am I a serperior already? If I am, I have maximum points already right?

IF I AM ALREADY A SERPERIOR (and I become the champion of this tournament) the second place will get eight points. :)

miltankRancher

Years
  • of course you can. Just fill up the form by the first post, and for starters, start answering some past discussions. :) welcome.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • EDIT: Wait. . . oh, until the 27th? Nevermind then! :>

And I'm too lazy to see what the current topic is so. . . yeah, lol.

Last edited:

miltankRancher

Years
  • Well, since there is no ongoing topic. I will make one:

If you could have a rival for Snivy (ingame) or its evolutionary line, who would it be?

I guess for me it would be the Drilbur line. They looked so roguish so I guess their ideologies would clash with the kingly ideas of Serperior.

miltankRancher

Years
  • Good choice also! They both have an arrogant air in them. It was my first choice, but I guess nobles are more accomodated to one another than to a rogue.

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    The Treecko line would be an amazing rivals, as both Treecko and Snivy has a lot of similarities in them, both are stubborn and confident and all. :)

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    The Snivy Fan Club {Cool, Eh?}

i hope u all like it

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2011
    Can I join?
    NAME: Snivy Attacks
    Why I want to join: Snivy is EPIC and it was the first B/W pokemon i ever had. plus, snivy is a lot like me. cold when needed, joking around and often hilarious when not trying to be. (plus i'm Irish!)
    will I be active: of course! i love snivys! (Irish rules!)
    topic: I think the Pichu/Pikachu/Raichu line would be an epic rival for snivy's line. Pichu is so cute while Pikachu is so strong but still epiclooking and Raichu is cool and pretty strong.

Lezza

The Guy who loves Braviarys
    Years
  • The Treecko line would be an amazing rivals, as both Treecko and Snivy has a lot of similarities in them, both are stubborn and confident and all. :)

This is an example of a 3rd gen Remake...
    On topic, maybe Ekans and Arbok, Only cause theyre a snake too..

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    I've updated the first page, check it out if you want to know your current standing.

How did the tournament go by the way?

Taposa

;)
    Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2022
    I think mR will fight next week.Is it an error? (mR has 158? points but still a Servine).

EDIT 5:15 GMT+8: Oh! He is not yet a Co-Owner because he does not know.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back