• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The SOS Brigade: Pokecommunity Division

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rena Ryuugu

はぅ〜
    Years
    I think only the second one is out. :/

Haha. I think I'd be a terrible Haruhi. I cry too much. XD Maybe I could be Kyon.

EDIT: Is the dub good? Or is it, like, terrible?

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    Waiting is good~ [not really]
    I'd be guessing that sometime around next year the novels will be out x.x Dunno though..

Anyways,look what I found on this Japanese site~

I want it for Halloween XDD

WOWOMG. If only I could make a boy's outfit work. I could be Itsuki XD

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    If anything, I'm Itsuki. I could just as easily be Kyon, Taniguchi, or Kunikida, though. XD

I already have all the necessary clothing except for a suit jacket in the appropriate colour; I just need to get one in the right shade of blue and sew the North High monogram onto the chest pocket, and voila, instant cosplay. XD

Rena Ryuugu

はぅ〜
    Years
    You could always buy a wig, silly. XD

I think I'd make a good Mikuru. Without the curves, of course. :/

EDIT: I didn't know Tsuruya was on the cover of one of the novels!! [Click]

Last edited:

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    You could always buy a wig, silly. XD

I think I'd make a good Mikuru. Without the curves, of course. :/

EDIT: I didn't know Tsuruya was on the cover of one of the novels!! [Click]

You could stuff your bra, silly! XD

There's a way of fixing everything, see? XD;

Really? I thought she was on one of them, I saw her on something that looked like the novels ._.

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    Asakura-san is also on one of the covers <3
    I have a funny feeling we'll be seeing more of her very very soon ;D

LMFAO at your solution,Teresa xD

I could cosplay as any of them personality wise,not look wise though [closest is Yuki..though my hair's longer than hers xD]

Ooh which brings us to the next topic ~ WHICH CHARACTER DO YOU RELATE/ACT LIKE TO THE MOST?

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Waiting is good~ [not really]
    I'd be guessing that sometime around next year the novels will be out x.x Dunno though..

Anyways,look what I found on this Japanese site~

I want it for Halloween XDD
    Okay! :x j/k

Really though, that isn't even close to the best but it's STILL worth 1000x more then the fashion I find in our Canadian malls. I can never select anything here except the simplest stuff, but Jap fashion <333333333

Marowak

used Bonemerang!
    Years

LOL. 40 seconds in MS paint. ♥

Anyways, I'd love to join this club. <3 I've been a fan of Haruhi Suzumiya for God knows when~(no pun intended 8D)

<3 So there. Kekeke. ♥

Years
    Welcome! ^.^
    Hmm...The character I could cosplay as would probably be Kyon's sister. We have the same colored hair, plus I know how to be hyper. XD

And as for the character I'd relate/act to the most...Ugh...This is hard. XD
    I'll say Yuki? I'm actually a pretty quiet person. I only talk a lot when it's a topic I'm interested in. Plus I'm pretty calm about things. I don't read though...

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Yay, another Haruhiist joins our ranks. Excellent. =D

Concerning the SOS Brigadier or sympathizer I'd be closest to in terms of personality, it'd definitely be Yuki. Calm and silent bibliophile FTW, people. I'm also like Itsuki in that I'm extremely wordy and longwinded on the occasions that I do speak. However, my temper's worse than Haruhi's. XD

Rena Ryuugu

はぅ〜
    Years
    Yay, another Haruhiist joins our ranks. Excellent. =D

Concerning the SOS Brigadier or sympathizer I'd be closest to in terms of personality, it'd definitely be Yuki. Calm and silent bibliophile FTW, people. I'm also like Itsuki in that I'm extremely wordy and longwinded on the occasions that I do speak. However, my temper's worse than Haruhi's. XD

Jack O'Yuki.
    Itsuki's eyes are closed a lot. Think you could walk with your eyes closed and not run into anything? XD

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    YAY!Marowak~chu decided to join! ^__^

To answer my own question~

Haruhi ~ Bad temper,do what I want,etc. And yes,I think I have the whole tsundere thing down xD

Mikuru ~ Not much to relate to her sadly...situation-wise though,haha yes~ >.>

Yuki ~ I can mostly relate to her.I'm bespectacled [she was I'm assuming,but now she doesn't wear her glasses anymore. :o] I'm terribly quiet most of the time,unless spoken too,I like to read P: and I use these big words people in my grade probably don't understand xD

Tsuruya ~ I laugh too much.AND I MEAN WAY TOO MUCH.Stupid things make me hurl into laughter. Most people on PC can see this by noticing my abuse of the "XD" smilie. o.o'

Asakura ~ I'm evil but play it "cool". I'm not violent enough to try and kill someone with a dagger though,it's just my evil intentions are always done with a sweet smile. "Die. ^___^"

Pretty much it >;o The ones I could relate to the most are Yuki and Tsuruya though.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    Waow, Kanna! You put a lot of effort into that XD

I'm not really like any of the characters. If any, it'd be Haruhi for more than one reason, but she's more ecstatic than I am :<

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Jack O'Yuki.
    Itsuki's eyes are closed a lot. Think you could walk with your eyes closed and not run into anything? XD
    Actually, it would more properly be either Yuki O'Neill or Jack Nagato. xD

I can't walk around with my eyes closed and not run into stuff without a lot of effort, unfortunately. Itsuki probably echolocates to find his way around things. xD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back