• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Spinda Thread

Kon~

Follow your dream to the end ~
    Years
    Spinda is awesome! He's just totally awesome!

I mean, it learns Double Edge, which is 120 power and 100% accuracy with STAB, which I think is pretty good for a Pokemon dubbed useless.

It has over 4 billion patterns, plus shinies, creating a staggering (no pun intended) 8,589,934,592 different appearances for that single species alone!

In PMD, it found the Clear Wing after travelling the world, and the created the most epic cafe in the whole Pokemon world!

And it's so ditzy, it's cute! ~♪

Captain Hobo.

Posting King
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    Because it is like one of those pokemon that pop up everywhere. Also it only has like 50hp.

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years
    Because it was really annoying when battling Norman in Emerald... It kept using Teeter Dance. Stupid thing...

Also, it's like, the only thing you run into on the route between the desert and Fallarbor Town, which is pretty annoying when you're looking for a Skarmory.
    Tell me about it O_O;

But I liek how they represent that each thing is individual.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    I completely forgot spinda existed D:
    There isn't anything special about it, 60 all around is quite awful, and the only thing that it's useful for is breeding, since it has a movepool the size of Pamela Anderson's chest.
    At least luvdisc is known for being the source of heart scales.

Ayselipera

It's one of those Pokemon that I tend to forget about. Still though I don't not like them. They have their own little cuteness to them. I've personally never bothered to use one in battle though.

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    I think this thread title isn't really appropriate, however, as it has fueled some discussion I will just change the thread title.

Kon~

Years
    I think this thread title isn't really appropriate, however, as it has fueled some discussion I will just change the thread title.

I think "Spinda's Cafe" would have been more appropriate ;)

Seriously I'm back again, just because I love Spinda.

I revived my old Ruby cartridge and found one that had just one spot over its face. It made me laugh, but then I KO'd it. And then I laughed again. XD

~♪

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    I love Spinda, probably because it was my first shiny in Pokemon Ruby.

Kon~

Years
    I just found another that only had a spot over its mouth. XD

I love the combinations! I want to own EVERY Spinda, but there would be no way for me to store them all, and the Pokeball cost would be through the roof. XD ~♪

Lickitricky

Avast, ye scurvy dogs!
    Years
    I haven't tried it out, but i guess id do pretty amazing if it were paired up with a Clefable holding Persim berry in a double battle, and then used Teeter Dance on both enemies while Clefable used Follow Me xD it may not really win, but it's sure to make the opponent want to punch a hole in the wall out of frustration (which is my sub-goal in battles :D)

Years
    I loveee spinda xD
    It's the coolest pokeman out!
    Also I'd rather see a pre-evo than an evo,a pre-evo would boost coolness perhas,whereas most evos of older okemon introduced in gen 4 were horrible :\

Dawn Rules

<--- Dawn Strong, Smart & Sexy
    Years
    Spinda is kool i dont mind Spinda and if Pokemon was real i would try and catch every form of Spinda which would be impossible but i would still try.

TheBlackRose

Pikachus and Apples
    Years
    Spindas were certainly cute, there's no denying the fact. However I've never actually personally trained one -- Are they any good combat wise?

When I first found Spinda -- I caught it... One encounter later, I caught another one because it's pattern was different. I had six Spindas before I thought "Are these patterns randomized?"

And in regards to the shiny Spinda -- CAN I HAVE IT? XD

Back