• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Star in the Sky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
    "Well we better hurry."

Cain started running forward and called out

"Guys, I know meeting Kaki is a big thing and all but we have to stay in the presant. Our ship's about to leave and if we dont make it we will have to take the long way to Vermilian. I for one am not planning on going through Pewter, Cerulean and Saffron"

Fallen Angel_Messiah Of Black Roses

The one you hate to love. :P
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2017
    OOC: How ironic, I just went to a log cabin in Reidosia last December... oh And Check out my new RP, Secrets of Darkness: Major Arcana rated PG-15, kinda dark though

AJ slightly blushed as he was given the rag and went off to rub the blood off his forehead, How Embarrasing! he thought to himself, thinking how embarrasing how making a first impression of looking like a stupid little kid who couldn't take care of himself. AJ started to pay attention to the show presented in front of him of Trevor making a fool of himself with 'Love', AJ chuckled to Himself and started to slowly hum, Trevor and Kaki, sitting in a tree, M-A-K-I-N-G-O-U-T He slowly hummed. AJ then started a very quiet chant of the song. AJ looked at the other girl who had finnaly decided to join them once again, Illy? Immy? Izzy? Yes that was it, Izzy... He thought to himself while still slowly chanting.

Zaiku

I LIEK MUDKIPZ!!!!!!
    Years
    "The ship leaves in 2 hours and we could get there in the next 50 minutes if we travel at my speed, which is running, but you guys probably don't want that..." He gave them all a look at how tired and lacking of energy compared to him.

"But about feeling different, yeah I do, I feel more graceful, I also can tell peoples names by just looking at them, and I can partially read your gut feelings and instincts and emotions. But weirdly, now I can do this..."
    He held out his hand pointing it at the tree, and he closed his eyes. He seemed so calm, and he then pushed his hand forward, and a small little blast flew out, it looked like the attack confusion and went deep into the tree, leaving quite a mark. "I haven't done that before, but I just feel like I know so much more, as if I can take it all in… I kind of feel like I am a "Psychic Pokemon"." He closed his eyes the same way as before, and he seemed to disappear and reappear back in front of them all…
    "I just did teleport." Zaiku muttered. "This is weird, well come on, let's get on our way…" Said Zaiku now running in Pallet's direction.

*~Hazel~*

Bay, Bayleef!
    Years
    Kaki listened to Zaiku and what he had said about running. Kaki hated running, a lot. She couldn't run. It put too much strain on her back. But, when the time called for it, she could sprint like nobody's business. But, also the sprint never lasted forever.

But, as Zaiku continued, he used what looked like a Psychic attack on the poor tree that hadn't caused them any sort of pain, unless they hated shade. But, then he Teleported. This caused Kaki to jump and take a step back. Did anyone else besides her just see that? The kid teleported and now he was walking along the trail like everything was cool. Kaki blinked a few times, kind of waiting for the rest of the group to move before she followed.

But, there wasa tickle in the back of her throat and it sent her into a coughing fit. She covered her mouth with her fist but soon felt something very hot strike her fist. "Ouch!" She mumbled under ehr breath, looking at her hand to see she had gotten burnt. "How...?" She questioned quietly, staring at her burnt hand in amazment. She raised her head to see the intire group now on the move and Kaki jogged after them, and stopped to walk behind everyone, simply kind of tagging along.

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    Ruya considered the question everyone had just answered for a moment. There were definitely some changes. Her nails, the slight change in her eyes, and the way she could detect smells. None of the smells made any sense, but she hadn't noticed them before. She opened her mouth to speak, but Zaiku began before she could. He quickly explained that he could more or less read people's minds then fired an odd bit of energy out of his hand and at the tree Travis had used to beat himself up. He then vanished, reappeared, shrugged the whole thing off and started walking again.

Gaping seemed like a pretty good idea, so that's what Ruya did. She blinked several times, closed her mouth, swallowed, blinked again, then considered the changes happening with her. Not worth mentioning after that display. It could wait. She glanced around at the rest of the group, then hesitantly began walking again. I think I'll just avoid getting him mad and hide all thoughts and feelings I don't want known to the public. Easy enough.

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
    Zai started running. Cain then called out

"Hey wait up."

Cain started going at a running speed as well. Finnaly when he made it to where Zai was he started slowing down

What the? Ive always been good at running

He then stopped and said to Zaiku

"Maybe we should wait for everyone else"

Zaiku

I LIEK MUDKIPZ!!!!!!
    Years
    He heard Cain's suggstion.
    "Yeah I spose we should." He said slowing down.
    "But Kaki thought a very good point before..." He then stuck his hand ot again, and slowly the tree was recovering...
    "Recover?" Zaiku asked himself under his breath... He then teleported back to the others... "With these skills, I can think of at least 6 easy and funny ways to get back the rainbow feather..." Zaiku stated chuckling...

He guestured the others to follow and he teleported back where Cain was...

Edit: Hey guys what do you think of these?
    The Star in the Sky

The Star in the Sky

Last edited:

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
    OOC: Random how many days Approx till April 1st?

IC: Zai went to get the others. So Cain bid his time by searching through his backpack

Lets see, pokeball mom got me, some spending money, a few other things. Why dont I have anything good in my backpack?.

Cain put his Fedora on and reajusted his bandana. Then he started impatiently waiting for Zaiku to come back

Where is he?

Zaiku

I LIEK MUDKIPZ!!!!!!
    Years
    Zaiku reapeared right next to Cain where he was impatiently waiting.
    "Teleporting is fun..." Zaiku stated, teleporting to nearby areas rapeatedly while waiting for others. He then shot another confusion flying in to the sky, busting a small cloud, and a small shower of rain from the cloud came flying down on to a nearby tree.

Zaiku seemed to be pretty excited at these new abilities...
    He then teleported again... but the others had caught up by then, and everyone proceeded walking...

Years
    OOC: Grim, from this point until April 1st should be 12 weeks in a half; at the rate we're going, it'll take a bit longer; at the rate I hope it'll go (meaning after tomorrow in RP time) in which I jump this by weeks instead of days, it should take less than the actual 12 weeks in real time.

Oh, and Ash Jr., I think you mean more coincidence than ironic; ironic is more like "hunter has become hunted." XD Oh, and I'd advise you not to advertise; it's in the pokecommunity RP rules not to do that. >_>

Oh, and after this post, I hope to jump this to Pallet, so say what you need again.

--

It's either today was "gods-have-given-us-power" day, or Zaiku is special, because I gotta say, I didn't see the teleporting thing coming. It kind of freaked me out. I was left with my mouth open, as the pre-teen teleported, and used a couple of attacks I'd normally feel comfortable watching a Pokémon do.

I tried to say something to Zaiku, but he teleported again, out of sight. I don't know how the others were feeling, but that just made me want to freak out. Luckily though, I didn't freak out. Instead, I refused to talk about Zaiku, and turned to the others, saying, "Well, I guess we should keep going."

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
    OOC: Good because I really want to post what Cain looks like as a Pokemon human hybrid
    Oh and im jumping my character to Pallet town

IC: Cain finnaly made it to Pallet town. However insted of walking Cain had sudden outbursts to jump forward. He did not know why he felt this way and he thought this mode of transportation was easyer to use then walking.

Cain and everyone else made it to the gates of Pallet town. Cain then called out

"Okay the boat is going to leave soon. Come on guys we have to run. "

Aparently besides himself and Zaiku not many people wanted to run. This made Cain's pateince run low.

Zaiku

I LIEK MUDKIPZ!!!!!!
    Years
    Cain and Zaiku the only ones running and the others walking... They were now all on the ship and kindly greeted by an old man in a fine suit, who was presumably the greetings person. He began in a shrill and dull voice
    "You must be the ones who young Brooke was talking about... You all have seperate rooms all single cabins in a row... The order is as follows from 1-9 Zaiku in number one, and the rest of you sort yourselves out." He walked away angrily, as if he had been having a bad day or something...

"Well, I'll be in cabin 1 if you need me." Zaiku stated walking off.
    Clearly Brooke had sorted his room out while not being very clear about his friends. Zaiku walked into the room and it seemed to have a well 'something you would never have as a theme' kind of theme... Which was rather disturbing.
    The wallpaper was Pink lined with hearts, and several posters of Brooke were all over the wall, there were photos of her everywhere in the room.

And she had even left a note on the bed written in pink ink.

"Zaiku, I'm looking forward to the kiss.. By the way, since I needed to pull some extra strings to bring along the others you are with so the kiss is now on the lips... see you then my love.

Love Brooke."

Zaiku gaped.
    "Darn..." He muttered to himself... Barely able to resist screaming.

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
    Years
    "Ah, yes! We have arrived!" Travis grinned, running to a cabin. "Let's see- Cabins one, two, three, four... which one?" As he considered, his smile slowly faded.

"Cabins one, two, three, four- which should we pick?" he asked the mongoose-like Pokemon beside him.

"Ah, I have no clue. Gah, I wish they just gave us a cabin and were done with it." Ryota groused, scratching the back of his head with a set of almost deadly-looking claws.

"Oh, lighten up Ryota! You're just made 'cause that one Pokemon blew you off earlier."

"Am not! You, sir, are awakening my gentleman's fury!"

"Ryota, you're about as much of a gentleman as I am a mass-murderer."

"And what, pray tell, are you implying?"

"That you wouldn't know what a gentleman was if one fell on you from the sky singing the 'I'm a gentleman' song."

"Gad! This, sir, is an outrage! I declare war on you!"

"Well then, prepare for a preemptive strike!"

"Ah, no! Heeheehee! Stop tickling me! Hahahaha!"

"I guess I'll take Cabin Two," Travis decided, an undisguised note of melancholy in his voice, "And if anyone wants to play a hand of cards or something later on, I'm free."

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    Ruya let out a little squeal of delight as she raced around the deck of the ship, looking over the rails, through windows, and into the various cabins. "I haven't been on one of these in ages!" She exclaimed gleefully. "The last time I was was right after the Silver Conference when I left for Shinnoh..." Her voice drifted off and a soft smile calmed her features for a moment. The effect didn't last long though and soon she was darting back and fourth again.

"Now, which cabin to choose," she said thoughtfully, looking around. "Zaiku has one, Travis has two, going in order is no fun sooo..." she scampered over to the cabin with number 7 written on it, "I'll take number seven. Seven is such a cool number anyway." She nodded, confirming the truth of her statement, then charged inside to begin exploring her sleeping quarters.

Fallen Angel_Messiah Of Black Roses

The one you hate to love. :P
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2017
    AJ smiled as they got on board and started to look at cabins, Which one will I want? he thought to himself. AJ kept walking until he came around to cabin number five, I like the number five He thought to himself as he scratched his forehead. AJ decided to look inside so he opened the slightly heavy door and took a step inside and gasped. " It's so... cool!" AJ mumbled pulling his stuff in and putting it by the nightstand which stood by the huge twin bed. AJ looked at the nightstand, it was fancy black with gold trimmings and crystal knobs. AJ flopped onto the twinbed and sighed, "How relaxing" he muttered oblivious to the still open door.

Zaiku

I LIEK MUDKIPZ!!!!!!
    Years
    Zaiku lied down on the bed just observing the theme of the room. "Brooke"
    In all the pictures she seemed to be wearing the same thing, an unessecarily short mini-skirt with a denim design and purposely slightly faded for the style. She was wearing a blue midriff top. This was again most likley to be a desperate attempt to make Zaiku like her. How could he prove it, because in all the posters and photos she was striking poses that most would find attractive. Her long black hair, waved down behind her and her eyes were gentle and she had such velvety smooth skin, on closer inspection she was wearing a lot of make-up.

Zaiku saw that she was wearing glossy pink lip-stick.
    "Is she really thirteen?" Zaiku asked nobody.
    How can I get out of this one?
    Suddenly thoughts came to him, pokemon moves.
    He closed his eyes, and suddenly in front of him another Zaiku appeared.
    "Double team" He muttered to himself.

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
    We went towards our cabins. Cain went into the room marked 3. The room was clean but smelled strongly of disinfectant

Well at least its clean.

Cain sat down on his bed and took off his backpack and Fedora. Then he started thinking of what to do next.

Well I could visit a few people in their rooms.

Cain walked out of his room and went down to Zai's room marked 1.

Arach

*twirls*
    Years
    ((Sorry for lack of posts, guys. Work + school + uni applications = death.))

Jenn stepped onto the boat carefully, making sure it didn't creak or tip or anything, because you could never be too sure. Whoever this contact of Zaiku's was, they must be filthy rich, because the thing was huge and sleek and do white and clean you could probably eat off the floor or something. If, you know, you were into that sort of stuff.

There's no turning back now, she thought, not that she had any intention of doing so. Her mother's house was a deathtrap, her father was under too much stress at it was, and besides, she liked this bunch, as bizarre and freaky as they sometimes were. Zaiku was terrifying her at this point, though she tried her darnest not to let it show too much (that last little teleportation number had nearly made her spazz), Travis had declared his love in song to a total stranger, and Ruya seemed as enthusiastic about the boat as a twelve-year-old, but they were pretty cool. Looking down the row of rooms, she saw that only 4, 6, 8 and 9 were free. Picking a number, she took room 8--nice, even, and dividable by four, which for some reason attracted her. Ignoring the jolt she got as she put her hand on the knob (it was getting to be a problem), she pushed the door open. Inside, she let her bag drop to the floor, surveying the cream-and-white coloured room that smelled vaguely of antisceptic. She took her boots off to be sure not to mess anything up. The place had an armchair, a small television, a single bed, a desk, several reading lamps and a small adjacent bathroom. The tiles were white and spotless, the shower well furnished with soap and little shampoo and conditioner bottles. The wide mirror sent back her reflection: tired after a long walk, rosy-cheeked from the cold, and hair still just as staticky as ever. She washed her face and went back to her bed, sitting on it to test its springs. Secure, she laid down on her back, eyeing her ceiling fan. "This is nice," she commented finally, smiling.

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
    After noticing that Zai's room was in some sort of chaos he went into a few other rooms. He checked number 2 and noticed that it was Travis's room. He walked in and looked around. Travis was there and the rooms looked vaguly similar. Cain sat down at a chair in the room and asked Travis

"You want to do something?"

Then an idea came to mind. Cain ran back into his room and took a deck of cards he found in a drawer. He went back to Travis's room and asked him

"Wanna play crazy 8s?"

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
    Years
    "Heh. I don't even know the name of the game." Travis replied in a slightly bittersweet tone, before whipping a deck of playing cards from his pocket. "I specialize in the art of true card-playing: Oicho Kabu, Blackjack, Poker, and War. Go Fish is in there somewhere too, I think." With a grin that almost bordered on demonic in length, he commenced a quick shuffle of the deck before handing it to Cain. "Pick the game, deal the cards." He said, before leaning back against the wall of the small cabin. He didn't say he particularly cared for the color scheme. After all, metallic grey was never his thing. Still, the bed looked comfy, and the window reminded him of his room back home.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back