• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Star in the Sky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
    Years
    Travis nearly fell to the ground as he heard Kaki's voice reply.

"I couldn't stay away from you that long."

Ah! The phrase was so sweet- like an angel's feathers falling to earth and landing in his lap, like the sweet, rose-purified air that followed the Rainbow Wing, like a breath of fresh air after three days stuck camping next to a refuse heap! Travis nearly breathed them in. Their effect on him was almost tangible, and he felt as if gravity had relinquished its hold on him, and for a moment he was floating in the air, with nothing to hold him to the ground, and nothing to hold him back.

During that moment of sweet nothingness, he felt his body move with a grace that was not his own as he gently kissed his angel on the lips.

That, unfortunately, was when he came crashing back to earth. Before he could let Kaki register what happened, he hastily broke off, stammering "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have, that was too up-front, za, I didn't mean to come across as such a nut, za, WHAT IN MEW'S NAME AM I SAYING, ZA!" Without waiting for Kaki to register how much of an idiot he actually was, he launched himself away, aiming for the other end of the road. Unfortunately, as he ran, he slammed straight into a high-powered spray of water. "Oomph!" he groaned as he was lifted backwards bodily and skidded along the wet ground directly back to the place where he started. "Sorry, Zan>" he managed to gasp, clutching his stomach. "I'm alright, za."

*~Hazel~*

Bay, Bayleef!
    Years
    Kaki smiled at him, but that smile slowly faded in curiosity as Travis stayed silent, just looking down at her in awe. She tilted her head, wondering if his heart was still beating. She was just teasing him back as he had teased her when whispering in her ear. Sure, she was worrying about him and he was kind of on her mind more than she noticed but did that mean... She had a crush on him?

Kaki watched as Travis' eyes twinkled with something and his eyelids close halfway over his eyes. His mouth curved up into a goofy - yet quite cute - smile and he suddenly leaned forward and connected their lips for one simple, sweet, moment before Travis felt back to earth.

Travis' apology echoed in her ears as she felt her lips tingle as the split second lingered there for a moment. She felt her face begin burning as Kaki blushed furiously, and before she knew it, Travis was rushing away. "Travis!" Kaki called, watching him head right for the high-powered spray of water. He obviously didn't hear her when he ran right into it and slid right back to where he was before he began running.

"Travis..." Kaki said again, dropping onto onto her knees to look right over him as he apologized once more. Kaki smiled weakly and gentally placed her finger over his lips, hushing him. She chuckled slightly before saying, "It's alright." Giving him a sort of worried look as she tilted her head at him again. "You're gonna feel that in the morning." She informed him, trying to lighten the mood just a bit.

Zaiku

I LIEK MUDKIPZ!!!!!!
    Years
    Zaiku heard the reply.
    "Yeah, I tried using recover but after a fe min---"
    Zaiku was cut off there by his own laughter as he saw Travis run into the water. But he then noticed they had reached their destination. Zaiku walked in the sliding doors, before the group, and walked up to the nurse joy, and began t speak.
    "Hello, is there anything for human recovery in the pokemon center?"
    Nurse Joy smiled and replied in a cheery voice.
    "No, but there is something much better," she had seemed to rummage through a box of items when she pulled out a green and gld steel bottle, beautifully presented, but at that moment he realised what it was.

It was a Full Restore, Zaiku couldn't help but laughing, but he shrugged and thanked her, and began to chug it down, it tasted so invigorating and refreshing, like his zeal was rapidly restoring, and his pain was rapidly disappearing, and the taste wasn't bad either. It tasted real zingy, and cool, and it tingled delightfully through his whole body. It wasn't long before he had finished the bottle.
    "Thank you so much! I feel great!" He exclaimed, the nurse smiled again,
    "You're the 3rd one today, and I tried it myself, it's fantastic."

Kasedilla

Almighty Delicious One
    Years
    Izzy merely kept silent as she followed the group with her arms crossed, still finding herself unable to speak. Well, somewhat. She could make noises, just... inhuman ones. It was kind of embarrassing, but at least it gave her an excuse for not thanking the others for saving her. Of course, she knew that was only part of it: The real reason she couldn't thank them was that her pride was stopping her.
    Not that she cared or anything: Her pride was what made her, well, her. She didn't plan on getting rid of it anytime soon. Although... at the moment, it was kind of tempting... If she didn't know any better, it may have seemed as if the universe was giving her some kind of hint...

The blond girl frowned, then winced as she was snapped out her thoughts by a jolt of pain in her arm. She moved it from her chest to look at it, only to immediately pull it back, wishing she hadn't. Apparently, the sludge she had been hit with earlier was still doing it's work: Her arm was looking pretty nasty, to say the least. And now that she thought about it, she was feeling a bit... unwell. Almost as if the wound on her arm was slowly draining her energy.

Her eyes widened as she was hit with realization. Of course. The sludge that guy threw at her... it was some kind of Pokemon attack. And apparently, it had poisoned her. The teen inwardly started to panic, only to calm down slightly when she noticed that they had reached a Pokemon Center. When she saw Zaiku chug down the Full Restore that Nurse Joy had given him, she calmed down even more. If had worked for him, surely it would work for her as well. In an attempt to ask for some, she opened her mouth.

"Sno-"

Immediately, the teen covered her mouth with her hands, having been quickly reminded of her little voice dilemma. Still needing some medicine, she glanced around her briefly holding her hands in front of herself, trying to mimic the movements one would make while writing on a piece of paper.
    The nurse merely stared at her, slightly confused. Obviously, Izzy wasn't very good at charades. Dropping her arms in an exasperated manner, she tried again, this time by showing her the wound on her arm and pointing to it, her face clearly showing her frustration.

Nurse Joy's eyes widened as she finally got what the teen was trying to say, uttering an "Oh!" before rummaging through the box she'd gotten the previous Full Restore from. She pulled out another bottle and quickly handed it to Izzy, who quickly snatched it and drank with vigor.

Before she knew it, the teen was feeling better, and the skin on her arm was slowly healing before her eyes. She let out a sigh of relief as Nurse Joy simply smiled before turning to the others.

"Does anyone else need one?"

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
    OOC: Man I cant go 2 days off the computer without a few pages being updated. Random I need another plot summary since I am in a pretty big hurry right now. If its not to much trouble

IC: To come later

Years
    OOC: I'm moving this a week forward. Remember to write about some changes that has happened to you over the week, no matter how big or small they are. Hopefully, we can still make it to April 1st before the actual April 1st. (hah, I doubt it XD)

--

It had been one whole week since the incident at the alley with all those people we probably shouldn't have been fighting. It was to help Izzy, and now that we have, we got something out of it; both, the Silver Wing, and the Rainbow Wing. We were closer to finding out where all the Pokémon in the world went.

Unfortunately, when we all boarded on a ship to Johto, our little captain of the ship seemed to lose all sense of direction. I couldn't believe it; I was pretty sure most of us were surprised upon such a turn of events. There was food on the ship; a lot of it, so we did not starve. Though, I kind of was wishing for something better than those factory made types. We were given things like candy and junk food because, well, that's all there really was other than vegetables.

Now, a week later, I could see the coast of Johto when I stood on the deck of the ship. Just up ahead was Olivine City. We were almost going to make it to Ecruteak.

I looked at my hands, to find that I only had four fingers now. Three days ago, my thumb just sort of…disappeared. I shook my head, removing my beanie. Well, at least three tiny hairs had grown on my head. There was only one thing I found a problem with them; they felt very greasy. Or, maybe rubbery. I don't know how to explain it.

Another thing I noticed was that I had gotten just a bit shorter. Then, one of the bigger problems, I was beginning to have trouble with saying words. I would mix them up with "psy" and "duck" every once in awhile. Of course, after hearing the radio broadcast on the boat, we all found out that everyone was mixing up words like that. Some even couldn't speak a single word anymore due to having a muzzle or something. I realized I was becoming a Psyduck; now I just had to watch for that duck beak. If that thing were to grow on me, I wouldn't be able to utter a single word. Now that was a problem.

Hopefully, the answer to finding where the Pokémon had all gone would help cure this before it got worse.

It didn't take very long to dock in Olivine. We were here. We were in Johto. All of us; even AJ, who had supposably had to go home just a week ago.

Today was Thursday the 11th of January. Now, we were ready to get off of the ship. I saw the boat connect with the port. Now was the time to tell the others.

I rubbed my face; nothing much had changed there other than my eyes getting quite bigger and my nose almost disappearing, melding into my skin.

"Psy, we're here," I said.

Fallen Angel_Messiah Of Black Roses

The one you hate to love. :P
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2017
    AJ had spent his week training his abilities, making sure to substain control over his new body. Sooner or later making his strike, he had noticed strange things all week, everyone was beginning to look weird, but for some strange reason they looked normal to him. He had noticed that his eyes had gone from a cloudy blue to a heavy crimson which he had actully liked considering they expressed his attitude better.

He had also noticed more blue hair and fur and his ears dropping with black leathering. He had simply ignored this for the most part and had not tryed to be majorly angry for the time delay, and when they had finally gotten there he had merley just packed up and went out, this body hadn't been having accidents at night any longer because of the new controller of the body.

He saw Tom and sneered, he looked ridiculous and weak, easy prey.

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    Ruya sighed heavily, pressing her oddly white palms against her eyes. She no longer had the proper use of her hands. They were becoming very stiff and she could only curl and uncurl her fingers. Her thumbs had molded with her index finger, which made things ever worse.

This was the most drastic change, however, she which she was grateful, though she did miss the blue color her eyes had once held. They had been her finest feature in her opinion, and now they were pure red. Well, the right one still held a speck of stormy blue. The fangs she had felt starting in Viridian were longer now, and poked at her upper lip a bit. She was also getting shorter. Not too much so, but it was noticeable.

Her hair was much shorter, too. In the week they had been at sea, it had shrunk so much that it barely reached her chin. It was also turning very dark, with a streak of red by her elongating ear. That hadn't changed much, though it had gotten a bit longer. She kept it and the jewel on her forehead covered by the headband and had no intention of removing it any time soon. And, like just about everyone else, talking was becoming a chore. Just about every sentence was accompanied by a "Snea" or "zel", or a more elaborate form of the language her former Pokemon had spoken.

"At least we've reached Johto at last, zel" she whispered to herself, staring out at the land she knew so well. Her heart felt joyful at the thought of returning to her home town, but also dread at what her family would say when they saw her. Undoubtedly they would have changed a lot, too.

Ruya's perky and cheerful personality had dimmed in the week on the boat. She had made every opportunity available to tease Kaki and Travis about being "such a cute couple" the first couple of days, but it had grown old, which was very odd for her. Being depressed and, worse, lonely, was not something that was familiar to her. She missed her old life, her old looks, her old voice, and most of all, her Pokemon. Now that Ecruteak was so close it might be only a matter of time before everything went back to the way it had been before.

The girl pushed herself away from the railing and moved slowly towards the dock, scanning the ferry with increased sharpness. Her eyes penetrated darkness better now, and were very adept during daylight. They fell on Tom who looked very peculiar now, though no more than herself. She approached him, allowing a disdainful glare to hit AJ as he passed, then spoke in a quite voice. "About time we got here, sel. I thought we'd be living off junk food, snea, and carrots for the rest of our lives."

Last edited:

typeZERO

Great Ninja, Uria!
    Years
    "Cynda! We're finally there!" I made a mad dash to the exit out of the ship. My hands grew into little stub like feet and my eyes started to squint even more. I also noticed the my feet were becoming slightly smaller too , so I stopped wearing my shoes for the time being. My skin was turning a little more yellower and paler at the same time. My voice also started to become mixed up with "Cynda , " and "Quil!"

I also found that my flames came out of red holes on my back. And when I was angry they would emit flames. Now I knew what I was becoming. I was becoming a Cyndaquil....

"Cynda , I knew that we would get here sooner or later! I hated the fact that we had to live off of junk food , quil!"

*~Hazel~*

Bay, Bayleef!
    Years
    It had been about a week since Travis kissed her on accident, and she'd never forget that moment. While Ruya still teased the two about being a perfect/cute couple, it didn't bother Kaki anymore, because, well... Kaki thought she was right. But, no one else knew she thought Ruya was right, hopefully. To her, Travis was kind, caring, charming, funny, and over-all adorable. But no one other than herself knew she felt that way about Travis. She had been dropping little clues for Travis, but so far, it didn't seem as though he was picking them up.

Over that week, Kaki's hands were growing small and stubby, her pinky melting in with her ring finger. As her fingers grew shorter, they swelled, and her nails were now becoming black. Not only had her fingers become shorter, so had Kaki, herself. Now Kaki had these cute little, red, Vulpix ears shooting out of her head, and she felt her canines grow longer and sharper everyday.

Even though the ride on the ship was a long one, and everyone seemed to be gaining a little weight because of the food they were serving, Kaki felt herself become thinner. Not by a lot, but, still. This was because of Travis, and her little crush on him... Okay, not little. Let's just say that a big crush would be insulting her crush for Travis. Whenever she saw him, she got butterflies, and so many butterflies she was afraid to eat much. Besides, she was now craving for meat, whether it be artifical or organic, she wanted meat, which the ship did not serve.

The group had had a hard time getting her on the ship because of her fear of water, and now that the ride was over, the trouble was getting her off. She lacked behind in getting off, watching everyone else walk down the platform with ease, but Kaki was scared of falling into the water. So, down the ramp, Kaki took it slow and steady, finally reaching land once more.

Kasedilla

Almighty Delicious One
    Years
    Izzy glanced around at the others as she got off the ship and then grumbled something incoherent. Although being grumpy wasn't anything new for her, during the past few days she had been even more so than usual. She was sure that she was being a nuisance to her comrades, but frankly, she could've cared less.
    Today was exceptionally bad, considering that in the morning she awoke to having all of the digits on her hands had melded together, taking away her sole means of communication. (She'd been using a pen and paper before.) Of course, that was only the icing on the cake: Like everyone else, Izzy had been going through drastic changes in appearance as well.

Her hair now seemed to have become one solid clump, and had increased significantly in length, now being almost to the back of her knees.
    Her eyes had become a brighter blue, which, although she was first somewhat happy about it, her joy quickly dissipated when she later found them to have become small and beady. By today, the whites of her eyes and her pupils were no longer visible, having been taken over by blue. The top row of her teeth were now starting to protrude from her mouth, giving her a somewhat worried or frightened appearance. She had shrunk significantly in height, and now her skin was turning dark, and even seemed to carry some kind of odd shiny, iridescent quality to it.

Basically, she looked like a freak.

Needless to say, it was embarrassing. Although she had to admit that she way glad that she wasn't alone in her little predicament: She only had to look around her to notice that. To be honest, she didn't know who looked the worst. She was pretty sure that she was up there, though.

With a sigh, she attempted to quicken her pace(Her shortened legs were making it hard to keep up with the others.), not wanting another 'alley incident' to occur. And, while she didn't want to admit it, she also just wanted some company as well: She'd been rather lonely, after all.

(OOC: AAAGH BRAINFART BRAINFART GRRR. D<

Oh, and this is off-topic, but I don't know where else to ask this :

I have an idea for a roleplay of my own, but I kinda want help working out the details n' stuff... The thing is, I don't know where to post my idea.
    I know that there's supposedly a thread for this purpose, but when I clicked the link to it(In the Helpful RP Links thread), the last post said not to post there, 'cause there was a new thread being made or something... and it was posted back in November or whatever, giving me the impression that posting there wouldn't be a good idea. So yeah... ummm... help? Please? *is a n00b* D: )

Last edited:

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
    OOC: Okay im putting my character on autopilot. (Meaning I placed him following another character). Just in case another 2 pages comes on tommorow when im not noticing. I also posted a flashback and my characters changes Random

IC:

ONE WEEK LATER
    ~~~~~~~~

Cain was on the ship. He noticed that they had made it to port finnaly. Cain decided to reminicst about what he remembered that happened so far

FLASHBACK
    ~~~~~~

Cain saw himself walking out of Pallet town. The fight with the big guy outside of the diner. Going back to Pallet town. Going via boat to Vermilian city and that big fight there.

Back to the presant
    ~~~~~~~~~~

Cain looked at his own pokemon features. His fingers were all gone already. That happened a long time ago. Fur started growing but it was small fur that made his pigmentation orange. What was an even bigger change was feathers began. The problem was that they grew so rapidly that he couldnt stop them. But they did not cover his entire body as of yet. Cain began clucking between sentances. This was something he couldnt control yet he didnt want to control. His arm began to warp into a wing type shape as well. Cain had given up trying to run when he felt his feet begin to get more skinny and his nails start to grow.

Cain looked towards the port. He heared Tom say that they were here. Tom himself looked very strange in his own new form.

"Okay. Lets disembark quickly ::Cluck::. I want to see where Travis takes us and what these wings do."

Cain then walked behind Tom preparing to follow him if he disembarked.

Zaiku

I LIEK MUDKIPZ!!!!!!
    Years
    Zaiku stood there breathing in the air of Jhoto, however his new appearenca didn't allow that. His hair was rock soid and covering his eyes, yet he could still see, his nose was half it's size, and seemed to be shrinking into disappearence, his fingers were square-like, and nearly melded ito one hand, and then horn on his head had grown slightly bigger. He also noticed his skin still getting paler, and he was now standing at 4 foot 6, gradually shrinking.
    "Just wait till I'm a Ralts..." He said to himself.
    He seemed to be slipping into thought again, I'll be 1 foot tall, that's gonna stink, but the new pokemon moves aren't too shabby.

He then remembered the Awakening Stone he had tripped over back in Mt Moon. Well eventually I'm gonna have to chose, Gardevoir, or Erureido. But within three seconds... Definately Erureido...

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
    Cain decided that he had some time till they had to disembark. So he went back to his room. He poared random posetions into it. Then he placed his fedora ontop of all of this. Then he took the bandana he had forgoten and tied it onto his neck.

Can't forget this

Cain walked out. Noticing the clear salty air. Then he winced as it bit into his flesh. It hurt much strongly then usual though so Cain had to put his hood up. Then he walked out on deck. Eqruteak city had its Tin tower in the sky and its brass tower burned but still pretty high. Cain remembered the story's about their being legendary bird pokemon that roost at the top of the towers. But now there were no birds. Just empty towers with no purpose.

Cain then noticed Zaiku who he suspected of being a ralts. He walked up to him and asked

"Hey Zai, ::Cluck::whats up?"

Zaiku

I LIEK MUDKIPZ!!!!!!
    Years
    "Hey Zai, ::Cluck::whats up?"

"Meh, nothing much, just pretty much checking how I've changed. Ra."
    Zaiku just realised he ended his sentence with Ra- from Ralts.
    Zaiku smiled, he had now been finishing his sentneces with his Pokemon name, a new development.
    He noticed a flashy poster hanging on the Gym.
    "Hey Cain check this out! Ra."
    Zaiku then teleported Cain and himself over in front of the Gym around 10 feet away, but Zaiku was still favouring teleporting.

The poster read about okemon gyms now re-opened so humans battle the gym leaders. Zaiku laughed.

Years
    OOC: Kasedilla, here's the RP thread of some sort I believe you are looking for.

https://www.pkmncommunity.com/showthread.php?t=77082

--

I turned just as I heard Ruya's remark. I would have said something else, but there actually was no way to put it any simpler. She was right; we had been living off of Junk food, and the food just wasn't as satisfying. Like right now, at this moment, I felt the need to desire something else to eat. I didn't know what else I should eat.

Maybe I should have just skipped thinking about the food; it just made me feel dizzy.

Unbelievably, I still tried to act like myself, no matter how the changes were affecting us all. I tried to stay as I always was, even when I found I wasn't registering things in as quickly as anyone else was. I was becoming a bit of an airhead.

So, still trying to keep my old self inside me, I smiled. "Let's get off this thing before anything else happens."

That statement wasn't only to Ruya; it was to everyone. It was just my way of saying "let's keep moving now."

I noticed Izzy coming up next to us. I didn't say anything; I don't know if anyone else had already. From what we all knew, she already lost her actual human word-making voice. It was slowly happening to us all, but it had just been stripped completely from her. This is what is going to happen to the whole world. We will all lose the human speech ability. I felt…guilt for her. I don't know why, but I felt it was my fault.

I turned back to the land, noticing Cain and Zaiku already had gotten off with a 'not to used to yet' teleportation. Best do what they do. I went ahead and followed onto the land, where I waiting in the docking for everyone to get off.

Fallen Angel_Messiah Of Black Roses

The one you hate to love. :P
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2017
    AJ saw other's coming, they all seemed so weak, so fragile. Well that was the feeling they were giving off, AJ just smiled his bitter little smile. They are weak, they won't be any issue. They won't cause any problem He just thought to himself as he walked off the boat using the board, he reached the bottom and waited for others. He had seen Cain up there and his wounds wern't as bad looking, much better. But that had been AJ's first burning knuckle and he had been training it and all of his other attacks all week on the ship, baerly eating at all. " Food was gross" He mumbled making sure nothing came into his voice. He cracked his knuckles and listening to the waves of the ocean, so calm and relaxing. But they wouldn't be here for long and he wouldn't really be able to enjoy it much longer. But that was okay, he still had the relaxing notion of training his abilities.

Zaiku

I LIEK MUDKIPZ!!!!!!
    Years
    Zaiku then said to Cain,
    "Hey that's pretty wierd."
    Zaiku then poked his head into the door, and saw Jasmine the Gym leader who was normally pettite and delicate, really big at 13 feet at least and snakish, most likely turning into an Onix, dominating a small boy who on closer inspection was around 16, and he was short and had grass hair like an Oddish. He then noticed AJ, and sensed his want of the new abilities. The Gym leader challenge really appealed to Zaiku, and it probably would to AJ, and even Travis, who Zaiku picked up thrills of fighting. Zaiku called real loudly to AJ so he could definately hear,
    "HEY AJ!!! CHECK THIS OUT! YOU CAN FIGHT THE GYM LEADERS!!! YOU CAN PUT YOUR TRAINING TO THE TEST!" Zaiku then took off his torn up singlet which now had been sowed up and repaired, revealing his plain shirt wjich had zippers at the shortsleeve point, to modify the sleeve size, he unzipped those, and he did the same for his trousers changing them into mid-way shorts, he put on his Headband, which stayed flat on his stiff hair, and he was now ready for battle, in his fighting costume, which he always does before vigourous activity, as it was hard to move around with all the garb on. Zaiku waited to see if AJ would come before he entered the gym.

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
    Years
    "She loves me za, Not she loves me za, no, I mean she loves me not, za... oh, the heck with it!" A very frustrated Travis growled as he tossed the remains of the flower he had stealthily snatched from a vase on board the ship over the edge and into the water. It had been a long voyage, and he had spent most of it dreaming about Kaki and wondering about the Rainbow Wing. Ruya had been teasing them for a good part of the voyage, of course, telling them what a "cute couple" they were, but Travis didn't really mind all that much. After all, Ruya was a Sneasel, and they weren't known for being the easiest Pokemon to live with, though he suspected that Ruya hadn't been very easy to live with in the first place.

True, he had changed physically over the voyage. His hair had become shaggier, and had started to meld with the fur that had sprouted from his face and the rest of his body. His muscles had expanded in size, and his ears had finished changing. His personal favorite alteration, however, should he have had to pick one, was his eyes. Before they had been sort of overlooked, but now they had grown much sharper, sharp enough to see even in dim light. It made sense, after all. Zangoose were Pokemon that were active equally during the day and night in the wild, so they probably needed some extra vision power. What had really changed, however, was his attitude towards fighting. Before, when he had been human, he had usually wanted to avoid fights, viewing Pokemon battles as sports. Now he had an intense drive to battle others. The moment another passenger who appeared to be similarly bored walked up to him, in fact, he'd usually invite them below deck for a quick sparring match unless he was otherwise engaged.

He sighed as he watched the flower float away. They had arrived in Johto, yes, but they were still very late. There was a chance that Morty's faded powers could no longer be used, even with the Wings. Still, he reflected, the wings were said to have the power to escape the bonds of time, so maybe it wouldn't matter that they had taken a bit too long to get to Johto. Of course, there was still one problem: getting off the boat. With a jolt, Travis realized that as he had finished daydreaming, the ship had docked. Not waiting to see what happened to the flower, he leaped up and sprinted towards the docking bay.

A few moments later, Travis found himself near the dock, watching a slightly confused-looking Tom get off the boat. He smiled slightly. Tom was really not a bad guy. He was a little out there, true, but that wasn't bad. After all, everyone dreamed sometimes.

Slipping up behind the Psy-person, he tapped him on the shoulder and whispered, "boo!"

*~Hazel~*

Bay, Bayleef!
    Years
    Kaki was finally back on land, and they were actually going to travel to Ecruteak, one of her favorite locations on this earth. Maybe she could see her friend, one of the Kimono Girls that were famous for their dancing, there. She owned the Flareon, and Kaki wouldn't be surprised if she was turning into a Flareon, herself.

Kaki, while around the group, kind of avoided talking. She didn't know if it was true or not, but Kaki couldn't speak a full scentence without saying "Vul" or "Pix!" in a squeak sound. She knew all the others were beginning to speak in Pokemon language, but Kaki was beginning to speak full scentences of Pokemon language.

Kaki fell back to reality, watching as more people walked off the boat. But, of course, there was one person in particular that Kaki noticed. Mister King of Love/Hero. He didn't really seem to notice her, but Kaki instantly recieved butterflies, suddenly not feeling so hungry. Kaki's ears fell back against her skull as she blushed slightly, turning away so Travis wouldn't notice her blushing.

Kaki looked up, suddenly noticing something. Her ears shot up, picking up his movements. It... It couldn't be him. No. No, it's not him. Not him. But, it was.

Kaki's ears fell back again, and Kaki began backing up slowly. He hadn't noticed her yet. Yet. Kaki heard her heart beat speed up and her breathing became deeper as she watched the young man with a head of amber red hair and Growlithe ears walk slowly through the crowd.

Kaki glanced around quickly, her gaze soon landing back on the male she had noticed. Once more, Kaki glanced back, spotting Travis behind Tom. Well... He protected Izzy, didn't he? He'd certainly help her to not be seen... Right? Kaki glanced back at the male in the crowd before dashing off behind Travis, nervously gripping the fabric of his shirt.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back