• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Stevo-kun Fanclub

Do you like Stevo?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Alright! You heard of Wiki! That is totally awesome! It is one of the best site ever. I been using it to find out about R&B artists back in the day. To see if they are still around. XD And plus other things.

I am sooo happy that PC is working again! Man...that is torture. I had to go to other forums, and they were getting ugly. Like they kept on arguing about the new VAs in Pokemon and about the D/P anime series. And also about the dub of Bleach. And they start to calling names to each other. It is insane. I was hoping PC will work again, so I could get away from the madness.

I am glad you been doing well. ^^

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
    Well, I might start watching the D/P anime when it starts with 3 episodes a week on Thursday, and as for the new VA's of the dub, they shouldn't have changed what wasn't broken. And they have taken out May and replaced her with Hikari, I am glad Brock is still in it though XD. And the games also come out on exactly the same day in Japan for the DS.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yeah, you were right about that. I wish they didn't get new VAs, but I guess that is how business works. I starting to get used to the new ones. ^^

And yep May isn't going to be in D/P, Hikari will take over. I tell you, be glad you weren't in those other forums. The majority are May fans...and boy were they complaining. They are saying Hikari is doing the same thing as May. Well to me I don't think so. She might, but it might be different. The series hasn't started yet...and they are complaining. x.x

Yes, I am so glad Brock is still in it too. XD I mean, who is going to cook? I don't see Ash and Hikari cook. Only Brock can. And plus he is so funny.

We just got to wait and see. I am excited about it. ^^

Stevo-kun

Years
    Yeah, you take Brock out and there goes the comedy XD. And well, yeah, even if she does, I see a pattern emerging.. I mean, Misty went after Johto, which is 2 major seasons (Kanto and Johto) and now May goes after 2 major seasons too (Hoenn and Kanto Battle Fronteir) heh, a pattern you see?

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yep there goes the comedy. Can't get rid of the comic relief. XD So..yay! He stays!

Ahhh...I get what you are saying now. Yep I do see a pattern. Wow...I never would have thought of that. Great observation!

Stevo-kun

Years
    Heheh ^^:. I pick up on these things, and to me, Hikari seems like more of a battler, rather than a contest person. But who knows what's gonna happen?

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yeah who knows, but I bet you it is going to be awesome. ^^

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yay! Only 11 more days. Come on the nex two weeks go fast, lol.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Hmm...well oh...I been listening a lot of R&B back in the 60s-90s lately. Like I been listening to Al Green, Aaron Hall, Marvin Gaye, James Brown, Bobby Brown, New Edition, The Tempations, Diana Ross and others. Have you heard of any of these guys? I know you been listening to Bobby Brown.

Stevo-kun

Years
    Yeah, I have, I have heard of Marvin Gaye though, but never heard any of his music, and I may have heard a few songs from Diana Ross, but I can't really remember ^^:

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Ah okay. Well at least you heard of them. ^^ Which is very cool. R&B will be always my true favorite. There are other genres, but R&B is always number #1.

Stevo-kun

Years
    eah, R&B will always be my #1 too ^^. I absolutely love it. And I love it more then I ever could love any other genre.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Wow that is soo awesome. You and me think alike when it comes to favorite genres of music. XD

Stevo-kun

Years
    XD, well R&B has been with me longer than any other genre, but it's just how it relates to real life alot that I like most, and well, I just don't like English Pop ><;

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Hey, yeah! I grew up listening to R&B. And then I started listening to others, but it was always R&B for me. When I hear a song that isn't R&B I am like...okay it is good. But when a R&B song comes on, I get more happy. Because it has a wonderful beat and you dance to it. And artists make it great! Pop is alright. I really not into Country and Heavy Metal. Now those I stay away from, lol.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I think I was about 9 or 10 years old when I started to listen to R&B. Or when I was 3 years old...I think, lol. Anyway, I think Tina Turner would be my first R&B artist I listened to.

Stevo-kun

Years
    XD, well, you know what I hate? It's when music channels or people say that an R&B song is a Pop song, I mean, seriously, that's annoying! XD

Back