• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Stevo-kun Fanclub

Do you like Stevo?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Ah I see! Yeah I get what you are saying. I think I heard someone say Beyonce was a Pop artist. O_o Umm...I don't think she sings Pop...she sings R&B. XD

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    XD! But anyway, how are you doing? ^^

I went out and got the 8th movie(Pokemon) and I just watched it. It was pretty awesome! I got to hear the old voices for the last time. Tomorrow I am going to watch the re-dub of the Mastermind Special. It came with the 8th movie.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    So they dubbed it again? Like after they did the last time, the really bad one?

Yep, they sure did. *nods* There were so many people thinking the first one was sooo bad. Even I said it was bad. x.x And to please the fans they went ahead and redubbed it. So I am looking forward to hearing thier voices but a little better. XD

Still though, *sigh* I totally will miss their old voices. T_T But I can deal with it. It is better than having them cancel the anime. Which it will be pretty bad. Well to me, lol.

Hey, Raiyna! Good to hear from you again. ^_^

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
    Yep, they sure did. *nods* There were so many people thinking the first one was sooo bad. Even I said it was bad. x.x And to please the fans they went ahead and redubbed it. So I am looking forward to hearing thier voices but a little better. XD

Still though, *sigh* I totally will miss their old voices. T_T But I can deal with it. It is better than having them cancel the anime. Which it will be pretty bad. Well to me, lol.

Hey, Raiyna! Good to hear from you again. ^_^

Well, I hope this one turns out better, I saw the other one, it was bad.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Renji said:
    Well, I hope this one turns out better, I saw the other one, it was bad.

This one should be better. The new VAs had more practice this time. They are not like the old VAs, but at least they were a little better than the first one. The first one...the worst voices for me were Ash's and Brock's. The others were okay. But now, I think the new VAs has gotten better. ^^

Yay, welcome to the club Kakashi! ^^

Stevo-kun

Years
    This one should be better. The new VAs had more practice this time. They are not like the old VAs, but at least they were a little better than the first one. The first one...the worst voices for me were Ash's and Brock's. The others were okay. But now, I think the new VAs has gotten better. ^^

Yay, welcome to the club Kakashi! ^^

Welcome to the club Black. And well, it will never be the same as the Anime I kinda grew up on, I mean, why change what isn't broken?

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yeah I see what you are saying now. Well anyway, I am here to say goodbye. I found out I needed a new video card. My other one was old and it finally gave out. x.x I am on safe mode. I should be back soon. I will miss you. *hugs* Take care.

Raiyna

I'm coming back! ♥
    Years
    Lucy is gone. ;_; -eats cookie mournfully-

However, Stevo is still here. =3 And! a new member. ^ ^ Welcome, Black. -gives cookies-

Our Cookie Lord graces us with his presence, giving us good feelings and warm hearts with his cookie goodness. -bends knee to Stevo-

Stevo-kun

Years
    Don't bow down x_x; and what's with all the cookie lord stuff? I mean, yeah, sure, I am that, but stop saying it so often.

Raiyna

I'm coming back! ♥
    Years
    But, it, fine! I am still working on that picture of Renato and I as Cookie advisiers. Wait, you weren't supposed to know about that. ><; Anyways, yeah. He gave me the idea, kind of, when he randomly shouted "cookie"

Give me a picture idea and I will draw it for you. -shakes finger- >.o;

Back