• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Stevo-kun Fanclub

Do you like Stevo?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
Years
Well guys I had internet trouble again and I am sorry I wasn't here, but hopefully it won't mess up again XP.

Well everyone, I am great and I am not sure of any shippings in Beyblade sorry Peach because I do not tend to follow them alot sorry but if I cone to one I like I will tell you immediately.

Thanks alot Cass ^_^. *huggles*

I hope I am back forever and it wont got again XD.

Pokemon_Veteran

Stevo-kun

Years
Well you know what I mean Kylie ^_^. But just incase you don't, what I mean is I hope that the Firewall doesn't mess up again XP.

Pokemon_Veteran

Stevo-kun

Years
Yeah well we never had trouble till we updated it lol, which is really wierd and it shouldn't really happen but you are right about them being evil XP.

Pokemon_Veteran

Stevo-kun

Years
Well I was quite bored, but I am ok now XD. Happ happy happy as usual lol. Look at my sig "It's all good". That is how I feel right now XP.

Pokemon_Veteran

Stevo-kun

Years
Thanks alot ^_^. Well I though it was about time to get a Tyson one being as he is the only one of my fave characters from Beyblade that hasn't been in my sig ^_^.

Pokemon_Veteran

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
Years
  • Seen Jun 27, 2013
Pokemon_Veteran said:
Thanks alot ^_^. Well I though it was about time to get a Tyson one being as he is the only one of my fave characters from Beyblade that hasn't been in my sig ^_^.

Pokemon_Veteran
I like it too.You did not try Max yet.I never saw him.Or Kenny.Stevo how are you.

Stevo-kun

Years
Well I haven't got round to them yet, but I will don't worry but for some reason I aint got a good pic of Kenny ^^;. Plus I like Max but not as much as the others ^^;.

Pokemon_Veteran

Stevo-kun

Years
I am great and all hyper as usual, my actual mood is that "It's all good" which is basically the same XD. Wow my sig describes me perfectly ^^. How about you ^_^.

Pokemon_Veteran

Stevo-kun

Years
XD. Well it is kinda my slogan along with it describing the mood I am in most of the time and have you ever watched Bayblade ^_^. Plus what you think if the guy in my sig who is the main character of Beyblade Tyson XD.

Pokemon_Veteran

Stevo-kun

Years
Yeah don't worry ^_^. It's all good XD. Well from now on I am making my own sigs XP and wanna see a sprite I just made XD.

Pokemon_Veteran

Stevo-kun

Years
Ok here it is as you requested, my new PIkachu/Vaporeon fusion, or just Pikeon lol

Pikeon.gif

^ So what ya think ^_^, I kinda like it.

Pokemon_Veteran

Back