• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Stevo-kun Fanclub

Do you like Stevo?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
Years
  • I have seen all of SEED and Destiny, Destiny is a very emotional Anime, it's pretty good, but Bleach easily beats it for me. And well, you really have to watch more than 4 eps to get in to SEED.

Who likes the song 'Beautiful Girls' by Sean Kingston?

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    ^^ I agree with you Kitiara, lol. You are the biggest Heero Yuy fan I ever met. XD And that is pretty cool.

Well I did try watching it. But I don't know, it just wasn't interesting enough for me to continue. *shugs* But I do agree that Bleach beats it handsdown! Two to one, lol.

I heard of Sean Kingston! But I haven't heard his single yet. I need to listen to it. But I heard he is good. ^^

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Hehe, I am glad you are doing fine Stevo.

And thanks for telling me about Lastfm. Yeah I deleted the program, and wait around a bit. And since it didn't do anything. I was like...okay let me see if I can re-install(which you told me). But this time I got the old autoscrobber. It seems it is working, I think. If it doesn't I just have to keep re-install it. I don't know what is going on.

Have a nice day at work. :)

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Thanks Lucy and well money is good, but I like feeling like I have earned it, like with this job.

That is a wonderful way of thinking. I remember you were searching for a job, and you need one bad. Now you have one, and doing awesome! ^^

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Hehe, so how are doing today? :3

I been listening to Kanye West's new CD called Graduation. It is really awesome! His best work yet!

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
  • I am doing fine, and well, I haven't listened to it, I mean, I like Stronger, but rap as a whole, I ain't in to it alot.

But I am excited about Craig David's 4th Album later this year <3. The two songs he has revealed are very addictive <3

Last edited:

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yay, I am glad you are doing fine. Yeah I knew you aren't into rap as a whole. You love to listen to R&B better. ^^

Whoa...Craig David making a fourth album? That is awesome. I am glad he is still doing music.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    That is cool. ^^ Wow, November?! Man it is getting close. It will be here before you know it. ^^

So how have you been doing this week?

Back