• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The strongest Dragon Pokemon

Years
  • Hey Dragonite iz strong bruh.He got awesum defense nd sp def bruh.Pretty gud sp.atk nd lotz ov hp.Da onli lowest iz hiz speed bruh.Bt I lookd up Pokemon recently nd wen u look at it most actually Salamence iz a monster.I'd say although he haz onli 600 base statz.Man n battle wit gud movez nd if u giv hym enough Iron nd Zinc.He iz az strong az Giratina.Now most might nt agree wit meh on dat.Bt hey I'm juz telln dat factz, I personally believe Salamence iz dat Dragon Pokemon every1 iz lookn 4.

AtomicoExploda

I don't know.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2013
    Garchomp comes first for me! Then Dragonite and Salamance would come second cuz I kinda like both of them. :)

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    My favorite dragon type is tied between Dragonair and Dragonite....so um I say those 2.

the bitter end.

.only slightly insane
    Years
  • Garchomp is probably strongest usage wise. The problem with most of the usable dragons is their horrible OHKOs by Ice types, so I don't use Dragons a lot.

My favorite is probably Salamence though.

Trap-Eds

Dig a hole, dig a hole........
    Years
  • Hey Dragonite iz strong bruh.He got awesum defense nd sp def bruh.Pretty gud sp.atk nd lotz ov hp.Da onli lowest iz hiz speed bruh.Bt I lookd up Pokemon recently nd wen u look at it most actually Salamence iz a monster.I'd say although he haz onli 600 base statz.Man n battle wit gud movez nd if u giv hym enough Iron nd Zinc.He iz az strong az Giratina.Now most might nt agree wit meh on dat.Bt hey I'm juz telln dat factz, I personally believe Salamence iz dat Dragon Pokemon every1 iz lookn 4.

Say what now??

Oh, you say Salemence is the best if you give it the right moves and vitamins.

Anyway, I can't really say which Dragon type is the strongest for me because I've only ever really used Flygon. Besides, doesn't the strength of a Pokemon depend on how you use it? Just saying.

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
  • I'm a big fan of Kingdra. The dual ice weakness is what completely owns Dragonite, Salamence, Garchomp, and Flygon. Just today I battled a team with a Sleep Talking max Defense Outrage/D-Dance Kingdra, and oh my sweet niblets, you don't want to know the outcome. Haha, it buffers hits like a madman because only dragon attacks will be supereffective, then sleeps/dances/outrages you're entire team away.

If I had to choose one of the big-gun dragons though, I'm a Flygon fan. STAB Earthquake is pretty sweet.

Back