• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Strongest Legendary

Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2013
    For me, the originals are always the strongest no matter how many new pokemon you add onto the list so Mew ad mewtwo is the most strongest pokemon alive end of story thread can be closed now.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    For me, the originals are always the strongest no matter how many new pokemon you add onto the list so Mew ad mewtwo is the most strongest pokemon alive end of story thread can be closed now.
    That sure is an interesting view! I don't think we're quite finished yet though ;)

I agree that Regigigas is probably the "strongest" pokémon. Or maybe Groudon?

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
    Years
  • I believe that there's no such thing...it's really up to player preference, and their opinions on what's the strongest legendary.

Of course, if you decide on it stat-wise, you'll see Arceus comes out on top, but not everyone uses stats to decide the strongest Pokemon. What I'm saying is this: it's up to you to decide who is the strongest Legendary Pokemon.

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2022
    Every type is boring...? Hm... now I don't know which type you want...
    It even has ??? type...

Wonder why gamefreak didn't expand on that type or create item that was only available wen you merge all the plates ( similar to the movie) and make that Type exclusive to arceus and with a proper name of course

Thats one well of a narrow and stupid view on things

Last edited:
    Back