• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Stupidest Thing You've Ever Done

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    The stupidest thing I've ever done: handing off an old username of mine to a relative. I'm just now finding out how much he's damaged the reputation attached to that name, on YouTube & otherwise......

Xoo

bam, baby!
    Years
    Well, one of the stupidest things I've done was throw a piece of eraser at my teacher. I wanted to see if it float down, cause it was pretty small. It landed on her desk and I was like Uh-Oh. I got a call home and when I told my dad he started laughing. *3rd Grade.* Not exactly one of my brightest ideas......

Richard Lynch

Professor Lynch
    Years
    The stupidest thing I did was... When this girl told me she was from Austria, I said "G'day Sheila! Hope ya'll get out of the lil billabong yer in!"

Oh my god, I was so embarrased.

lmao, I'm Austrian myself, so I get that all the time. XD

Here's another story... happened when I was, maybe, 15:

I was at my cousin's baseball game down at a park. I'm not a sports fan, so of course I was unfamiliar with the park itself. I was uninterested in the game, and was drinking cola all the time, so eventually nature called and I had to go pee-pee. I walked to where it seemed like the bathrooms were, and walked into the first one. Looked like a normal bathroom, so I finished my business and walked back out. I saw a few kids and teens looking at me as soon as I walked out, and they were laughing in a smug way. I looked at the door, only to realize I had gone in the women's bathroom. I was pretty damned embarrassed after that one, and pretty much hid for the duration of the baseball game, not knowing there was such a thing as "extra innings".

Sakurah

Pokemon Event Collector! <3
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2012
    Oh God.
    Story of my life. XD
    Well... Once as a freshman...

It was like the 1st week of school and I was leaving school to the parking lot. I saw this green truck and I climbed inside. Then I realized... OH MY GOD! I got in the wrong car! The truck was EXACTLY like my grandfather's and the man [from behind] looked like my grandpa! He looked at me as if I were a freak and I ran out the truck all red! If that wasn't bad enough, as I was running I tripped and fell and all my stuffs fell out of my bags. My crush AND my mom saw me. I wanted to die right then and there. ><; Luckily I got all my stuffs back into my backpack and went inside the car. My mom kept saying how much of a stupid klutz I am. =/

Richard Lynch

Professor Lynch
    Years
    Oh God.
    Story of my life. XD

It was like the 1st week of school and I was leaving school to the parking lot. I saw this green truck and I climbed inside. Then I realized... OH MY GOD! I got in the wrong car! The truck was EXACTLY like my grandfather's and the man [from behind] looked like my grandpa! He looked at me as if I were a freak and I ran out the truck all red! If that wasn't bad enough, as I was running I tripped and fell and all my stuffs fell out of my bags. My crush AND my mom saw me. I wanted to die right then and there. ><; Luckily I got all my stuffs back into my backpack and went inside the car. My mom kept saying how much of a stupid klutz I am. =/

Oh geeze, that reminds me of something I did in middle school...

I forget what year I was in, but I couldn't drive. So my grandmother used to pick me up. This happened during the winter, so there was snow and ice everywhere. I came out of the building, and started to walk to my grandmother's car... and right next to it, as I turned around to open the door, I slipped on the ice Charlie Chaplin style: both legs went in the air and BAM, right down on my arse. However, the funniest thing happened when my grandmother got out of her car and asked: "Are you hurt?" And I said" "Only my pride."

She laughed and I got up. Luckily not many saw it!

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
    Years
    I know what moment I was the most *Impersonates Carlos Mencia* De-de-de!

It was when I was 4 or so, And my parents drank wine. One night, There was a leftover glass with a little bit of wine in it. Of course, curiousity got the best of me, and I took a sip. I was discusted by the taste, and spit out the wine back into the cup.

To this day, I am discused by the thought of alcohol :<

Gunn

horror resident
    Years
    Oh God.
    Story of my life. XD

Are you serious? I have ALWAYS been afraid of that occurring to me. I swear, every freakin' old person in my town drives a Dodge Grand Caravan. I can only spot my grandmother's one by only identifying her license plate. >:U

IPanda

Maddie, The Breeder
    Years
    oh man.. good times. Well, to start off my day, when i was 3, I puked on Donald Duck At disney, i Wet my pants on a slow moving ride at disney, i dropped my dad's wallet in the pond at disney,(they had to fish it out -_____-) maybe ill give you one more..Aha. At the disney parade, i ran out infront of the floats and they had to stop it for 5 minutes :P (my parents aren't bad people its just that i was 3. Curious Adventures..)

Richard Lynch

Professor Lynch
    Years
    oh man.. good times. Well, to start off my day, when i was 3, I puked on Donald Duck At disney

That JUST reminded me of a story that's since become legendary in my family... the notorious trip to Myrtle Beach. Now, I live in Pennsylvania, so a trip to Myrtle Beach is not at all quick. But it was me, my mum, her friend, my aunt (who's ten years older than me), and I think my grandmother. I was maybe 5 at the time... we were packed; we had soda in the trunk and freshly bought bag of grapes in the front seat. I was sitting next to my aunt at the time, and asked for a soda. My mother told me to hold on until the next rest stop, and that I should have a grape.

Then a few minutes later, I said something like, "I don't feel good, I want a soda." And mum said, harshly, "You feel fine, just have a grape!" Well, before anyone knew what was happening, I had thrown up on my aunt's leg.

So we pull over, and mum gets me a soda... we start driving again, and the first thing I say is, "Can I have a grape?"

Geeze oh man, I love how my life stories all have a punch line. XD

G-Klav

Meh, what should this here say
    Years
    Some of my friends would say buying the $100 circular saw wasn't one of my brighter moments, but 'tis fun to saw in things.

I do a lot of stupid things, all the time. Driving onto the small cycling road leading into the woods on our road trip was kind of stupid, but it became a little adventure (what will appear behind the next turn of the road...)

Not studying hard enough so that I might not get compensation for the next year is on top of the list though. I hope I'll make it, moving back to live with my parents again would suck. Not that I don't like my parents, I love them, but that would be like, epic fail.

Ariolander

MangaTraders.com Staff
    Years
    Oh God.
    Story of my life. XD

You think that is bad? I did it worse. Not only did I climb into a total stranger's car but I put on my seatbelt and fell asleep in it! We were at my cousin's townhome about to head home and I was the first out. I went to the parking area and opened the door to what I thought was our car and promptly fell asleep. Our car was actualy 2 cars over but how was I supposed to know since they were similar colors and it was the dead of night. I woke up after I dunno how long to my parents, bro, aunt, uncle, & cousins running around the complex looking for me in a panic of sorts...

Man that was horrible -_-;; But at least I was able to laugh it off but dang it the cars were similar and the doors unlocked!

Houndour2005

Banned
    Years
    I took a stick from a dog, and it were biting my hand, but already knew I shoudln't do that.

I ran out in front of a car, as I got hit, and landed on my back.

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
    Well, I've done probably a million stupid things. So I guess I'll name some.

'Kay, in fifth grade, the whole grade went outside while the parents helped set up rooms for a end of the year "party." So we were coming in, and I had totally forgot about the recent rain we had. So I run towards a tetherball pole, and try to kind of pole vault over the small puddle. Well, since the pole was wet, I slipped, and fell flat on my back in the puddle.

Now, at this time, everyone was against the wall, so everyone saw me. I got up and said, "...Are you kidding me?!" Then started laughing along with the rest of the grade. Some people still don't let me live that down, four years later.

Oh, and this one isn't really too stupid, but I like it. XD

My friends and I were playing some football, and we were whooping up on the other team, about 13-1 (going by ones). So we decided to ease up on them, throw interceptions, etc. Well, we got tired of that, and I must say, they were getting cocky (even though they still haven't scored on us). So we decide to play for real again, and on the kick off (which I kicked a mighty nice one), the short, fat kid who waddles when he runs, got the ball. Now, he isn't scared to run the ball at all, so we knew he knew we hit hard. So I slipped, and turn backwards to catch him, and my friend is coming from the other side. We see each other, and he says, no, screams, "I got him!!!" But it was too late, so we sandwich him, and we all go flying. And the guy (who we'll call Bob), was laying on the ground swearing up a storm.

I must say, though, that hurt. XD

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
    Not really stupid but embarrasing none the less:

It was this year in 7th grade. We all had to read a short story for reading out loud standing in front of the class. (I think you might know where this is going) I'm not the one who is usually afraid to speak in front of the class, but this was an exception, the story I had written I wrote while half asleep and didn't really think so much about reading it in front of the class. So the next day, I realize that I had written probably the most stupid story in the history of history. I didn't want to read it cuz I was afraid people would laugh, but I was forced to. I get up there and start shaking uncontrollably.

The people talking about it died after about a week, but I won't be able to speak in front of a class ever again.

PokemonRox

h a r u h i
    Years
    I know what moment I was the most *Impersonates Carlos Mencia* De-de-de!

It was when I was 4 or so, And my parents drank wine. One night, There was a leftover glass with a little bit of wine in it. Of course, curiousity got the best of me, and I took a sip. I was discusted by the taste, and spit out the wine back into the cup.

To this day, I am discused by the thought of alcohol :<

same thing happened to me except i was 7 my mom came out with a cup of lemonade and asked me if i wanted some and i said no then she put wine in the cup and me and my mom went out for a walk my mom asked me to hold the cup so i did and i thought there was lemonade in the cup so i took a sip and i spit it out in the grass..

Craig²

H a p p y☆
    Years
    I might not consider this to be the stupidest thing I've done, but it's no doubt the lamest.....

I was talkin' and walkin' w/ my crush (omg). I was walking behind him and he was walking backwards, and we were talking. It was afterschool in the cafeteria area and the janitor had just hosed down the area, so it was very slippery. After awhile I got so caught up in the fact that I was talking to him that I slipped and flew into the air, landing flat on my back. Worst part is, I was wearing a skirt. *dies* And, he laughed. Meh, I'm so damn lame.

T_____T;

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
    The stupideast thing I have ever done....is have a bet from someone which I know I'm going to lose, 2 TIMES
    I actually don't know why I even bother...xD

RJx2541

TALK TO THE PAW!
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Ohio
    • Seen Dec 17, 2007
    When I was in Kidergarten i tried to ride the bus home when I was supposed to wait for my mom to pick me up. lol

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back