• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Super Smash Brothers Thread

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
    Well sweeties, here's all the characters I'm the best with. x3

Pikachu
    Mario
    Samus
    Link
    Sonic
    Marth

Pikachu is my character I'm the goodest with. XP

MayorPork

Psyduck Lover
    Years
    My favorite would definetly have to be Lucas. Two words: PK Fire.
    One word: Sucks.
    I like lucas because of his PK thunder(hitting yourself across the ground with a downwards angled thunder) and his down B and how its an ok attack too.

Dr. Salt

Rawr <3
    Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2009
    I play with Ness or Pikachu. used to focus on only using Ness but I discovered that it is hard to play when your on a multi-level stage (ie, platforms and such.) Also fighting multiple oppents was dificult, so now I use pikachu as my main. I'm the type of person who, without thinking about it, use tthe same combos over and over. But it's not as bad as my neighbor who uses Metaknight and just continuously presses the A button. It's so annoying.

Manaphy1128

We're Making Gods
    Years
    I'm mostly only good with Samus/Zero Suit Samus, Ike, Fox, and Peach. Ike is generally my best character, despite that I'm usually falling off the side, and then Samus. I'm better with Samus than Zero Suit Samus for some reason, probably because I fall off a lot with Zero Suit Samus too. Then Peach, who has been a good character for me since Melee and then Fox.

YOOM-TAH

Piplup Fanatic
    Years
    I'm mostly only good with Samus/Zero Suit Samus, Ike, Fox, and Peach. Ike is generally my best character, despite that I'm usually falling off the side, and then Samus. I'm better with Samus than Zero Suit Samus for some reason, probably because I fall off a lot with Zero Suit Samus too. Then Peach, who has been a good character for me since Melee and then Fox.

You serious? Samus was my main in Melee, and I think she's the worst character in Brawl. Terriblly nerfed in pretty much every way.

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    I'm pretty good with:
    Kirby
    Toon Link
    Pikachu
    Peach
    Zelda/Shiek

Oh what am I saying? I stink at all of them. XD

Years
    • Age 14
    • Seen Jul 6, 2011
    I saw more then a few Wolfs 0_0
    I suck with him xD
    Wolf is my worst character =/

Ike is my best followed by Falco(or Fox) and Pit
    The Super Smash Brothers Thread

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    My best is probably Sonic followed by G&W. I sometimes dislike Sonic for his low priority moves but his side taunt makes up for that. I've loved G&W ever since I found out he got a mega buff from SSBM.

Mr.Mystery

.:-:. Froggy
    Years
    • Seen May 30, 2011
    I'm pretty good with Lucario and Yoshi.

Other than that i use Pit and Ike.

Back