• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Superior Trainer: A Matter of Love?

Atomic Pirate

I always win.
    Years
    Even in-game, I try to get Pokemon with good natures. It helps me in-game and makes them killer in casual battles with my friends. I don't breed often, really only if they would get a great egg move or if I can only catch them at a high level. I don't really get why many people refuse to pay attention to natures, as my training skill improved when I started paying attention to them.

Smooky

You blinked, didn't you?
    Years
    I keep telling myself that one day, I will pay attention to Natures and stats. However, I never get around to it. Probably why I get totally creamed in online battles. *shakes fist*
    But, you could definitely say I raise my Pokemon with love. I cheer them on when I'm fighting my friends, and they do the same. It's fun to roleplay a little. I remember in Platinum, I had this amazing Leafeon, and I never expected to bond with it. I thought Leafeons were dumb, because I never liked grass types. But, when I had one of my own, I fell in love with it, and raised it. Then, as if it were returning my love, it never wanted to faint. My boyfriend did everything he could. Flamethrower, Ice Beam, Aerial Ace. Leafeon did not go down. He loyally fought for me. And my boyfriend cursed a lot. lmao.
    Similar things happened with Turtwig and Snivy. Maybe I should stop being prejudice against grass Pokemon.

My boyfriend and his little brother are like me, though. They call their Pokemon "babies", and we're all like a bunch of rivaling proud parents. XD

Back