• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] The Swrairia Region *now named the potle region* fakedex & the xesse region fakedex

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 25, 2024
Out of these last three Silodon is my favorite. Feedon is so cute I love this little donkey and Pecarro is one I'd love to have as a partner in the Swrairia region

Years
Out of these last three Silodon is my favorite. Feedon is so cute I love this little donkey and Pecarro is one I'd love to have as a partner in the Swrairia region
aww, thankyou, that's great! :love:

You'd have to catch pecarro's pre-evo first to have it... it's pre-evo is jenkita :D

by the way... the swrairia region is now named ''The Potle Region'' i love swrairia region... but i needed to rename it cause it's easier to pronounce :hattremhuh: :coolrim:

Last edited:

Lavender

No, your gonna face ME first!
Years
lillhu can be either gender :>
& thankyou ^^

that's great! ^^ :love: :woop: :mareepwave:

do you remember which other potle region pokemon are on your team? :3 i'm curious :D
Yep!

so far it's lillhu, feahirp, hummoth, meterapp and iceal! they might not all be from the same region, but these are my team of pokemon made by you so far! :D

Back