• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Tales of Symphonia Fanclub

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    MeteorStorm-Genis said:
    Who are the people at the exhibition match anyway?
    They're characters from previous Tales games. I'm... not well-versed enough to say which ones exactly, or even if they're all from the same game. o.o

*adds you to list* Welcome to the club, and to PC. ^^; I've edited your double post into your first one, so don't worry. :3

Years
    Colette weighs 97 pounds and she's 16?!

OMG LOLRZ I'M FAT! ^^ Just kidding...

Current Progress: Actually, I haven't touched Tales of Symphonia in quite a bit of time. Due to end of the year school stuff... I'm going to play it a little bit later though. ^^

But I'm planning on getting Emerald too...

Cherrim

Years
    Rofl, I know. xD I was sitting here converting the heights and weights to imperial and I was all OMG. I'm the same height as Colette and I'm... not really near that weight. XD Ha. *is loser* :O Oh well~

It's weird knowing their actual heights... since they all look roughly the same height in the game. XD;

Masaya

Swordsman
    Years
    Thx Lightning, I'm busy starting a new game this weekend, i think i might be getting addicted...XD *sigh* oh well i think Genis is doing too much dmg for his own good... not to mention wasting his TP away to nothing ;D I've got nothing better to do anyway!

Cherrim

Years
    Use [Red] Savory to bring it up to its limit (999). :D Then you almost never run out of MP. Lol, all my characters on my Kratos file are maxed out that way. xD

Masaya

Swordsman
    Years
    I know, I know but he's level 12 (hello, i'm at the beginning of the game![he's got like 123 TP]) heh I maxed out all my characters TP too. Presea had max hp since level 97 XD don't ask me why, but she didn't need any stuff to raise it there either.

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
    Well I did talk to the two people but it still wouldn't show up, it really irritated me XD.

Oh well, I will try and get them all this time XD, atleast I can use a different costume intead of the red on, because that was actually getting on my nerves ^^;

Is there any way to get Kratos' Angel Costume?

Stevo-Kun

Years
    Rofl, I know. xD I was sitting here converting the heights and weights to imperial and I was all OMG. I'm the same height as Colette and I'm... not really near that weight. XD Ha. *is loser* :O Oh well~
    I just realized I'm taller than Colette by two inches. o.0

That's weird. I'm average for my age (13). Well, that's what the doctors told me. I still can't believe she weighs 97 pounds. Then again, she travels a lot so...
    It's weird knowing their actual heights... since they all look roughly the same height in the game. XD;
    Kraots does NOT look like he's 6'0. -_-
    You get the Kratos costume when/if he rejoins your party. WAAAAAY later. Like, at the end practically, unless you're doing sidequests.

... Er, yeah, somewhere around there.

DARN. My TV won't work, so I can't play Tales of Symphonia. NOOOOOO.

If only my dad would let me hook it up to the living room TV. But he has to watch BASKETBALL. -_-

This day sucked. Well, it didn't suck, it was just long. School is so boring. I keep drifting off and thinking about... things. -_-

But on a lighter note, I just got back a story we had to write a while ago that had to be based off something (guess what I based it off on? ^^), and I got a 100!

... Well, it was more on Inuyasha than Tales of Symphonia, because ToS would have been too complicated, and this was supposed to be a kid story. But mine had Desians. And KAGOME. Yeah, Kagome gets on my nerves... Like Colette. -_-

Years
    Lightning said:
    Mmm... I drew my avatar, so you've gotta gimme credit for it, 'kies? :3

My favourite scenes? Gaah... too many. X__X; I love the scene you mentioned, cold_katanagirl (btw, do you have a nickname I can call you? xD) Very corny, but... so spiffy. <3

Spoiler Warning and such :O

If you choose to go outside Kratos in Flanoir and get him back later in the game, when you spend the night at Triet Inn, you get a cute little skit between Kratos and Lloyd. <3 It's cute~

Hot Springs scene was the greatest. Lmfao. XD XD

Really? I didn't know about the whole Triet thing! :P but I always do that Flanoir scene! I love it!

oh uh...so can I join? I looove ToS! *points to username* and obvoiusly, Kratos...*drools at the mentioning of the name*

Years
    Thank you Lightning for translating the stuff for us ^^;

The only one around my height is Colette x_x; (well, Genis and Presea are shorter than me, but not by that much, I guess XD) and I'm heavier than that (but then again, she really didn't eat either, and I like eating oO)
    I hate being short xD

Progress is... didn't play today, probably won't for awhile.

Cherrim

Years
    Stevo-kun said:
    Choose him in Flanoir; then he'll join your party later on (in place of Zelos). After he rejoins, he'll get the title "Judgment" and if you equip it, he'll be in his Cruxis clothes. <3
    ~~Kratos-Chan~~ said:
    Really? I didn't know about the whole Triet thing! :P but I always do that Flanoir scene! I love it!

oh uh...so can I join? I looove ToS! *points to username* and obvoiusly, Kratos...*drools at the mentioning of the name*
    ...*drools with you* <3 Heh, of course you can join. ^__^ *adds you to list* I found about the Triet thing by accident. I was hoping to get a Z-Skit thingy, but I got a cutscene instead. w00t. XD
    sammi-san said:
    Thank you Lightning for translating the stuff for us ^^;

The only one around my height is Colette x_x; (well, Genis and Presea are shorter than me, but not by that much, I guess XD) and I'm heavier than that (but then again, she really didn't eat either, and I like eating oO)
    I hate being short xD
    You're very welcome. ;p And I know what you mean about being short. And liking to eat. Me too. xD;;

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
    Lightning said:
    Choose him in Flanoir; then he'll join your party later on (in place of Zelos). After he rejoins, he'll get the title "Judgment" and if you equip it, he'll be in his Cruxis clothes. <3

Wow thanks ^^. I will have to do that on this playthrough, looks like I have to do the Kratos scene again XD. His Cruxis clothes are so cool XD ^^:

Stevo-Kun

Years
    o.o I never knew you got a skit scene between Lloyd and kratos and trietXD, I never went back there, looks like I'm going with Kratos ending again XP

I'm on my third playthrough and I'm still finding out new things in the game XD

Lil' Schu

never an honest word... ♫
    Years
    Yay! Lloyd's almost at level 22! And I got his Berserker title! (Which, IMO, is waaay overated, Eternal Apprentice is better a whole lot.) I'm training everyone to level 22, then I'm going to go break the Wind Seal. Here's my party:

Lloyd (Eternal Apprentice); Lvl. 23; S-type
    Kratos (Magic Swordsman); lvl. 23; S-type
    Genis (Magic Cycle); lvl. 22; T-Type
    Raine (Archeological Mania); Lvl. 22;T-type

And out of party...: Colette (Klutz); Lvl. 21; S-type

Does anyone have a better title for Raine and Colette? Here are the ones I have for them...:

Raine: Teacher, Archeological Mania; Sisterly Love; Researcher; Item Keeper
    Colette: Fledgling Chosen; Klutz; Turbo Waitress; Chosen; Single-Minded

Yay! I'm going to get Sheena soon! She's going to be Lloyd's soulmate! =D What type should I make her? (OMG, I have a lot of questions, don't I? XD)

Years
    My TV is STILL busted. So sadly, I can't play Tales of Symphonia. BUT ONLY EIGHT MORE DAYS TILL SCHOOL IS OUT! ^_^

... Then summer homework and reading lists. Who gives a SUMMER reading list out? OK, technically I signed up for the Advanced class, but it's not like I knew we were getting SUMMER HOMEWORK. -_-
    Raine: Teacher, Archeological Mania; Sisterly Love; Researcher; Item Keeper
    Colette: Fledgling Chosen; Klutz; Turbo Waitress; Chosen; Single-Minded
    I suck with titles. I really do. I'm not really a stats person. I always used Friendship First for Colette, and Raine... I change hers whenever I feel like it. o.0
    Yay! I'm going to get Sheena soon! She's going to be Lloyd's soulmate! =D What type should I make her? (OMG, I have a lot of questions, don't I? XD)
    YAY! FEAR MY INCREDIBLY BIASED LOVE FOR SHEENA/LLOYD! MWAHAHAHAHAHA!

*cough, hack* Anyway...

I dunno, her type differences aren't really that different, unless different stats get raised and I don't know about it... -_-

S type gets you Mirage/Power/Serpent Seal Absolute, and they always lower the foe's stats.

T type gets you Mirage/Power/Serpent Seal Pinion, and that has a chance of lowering the stats.

It really depends on whether or not you want to use more TP to make sure you get the job done. Me, I normally go for the T type, just because Sheena blows her TP away to quick, then she'll go into Overlimit, then not have enough TP to Summon something. I hate using items. >.<

... But it really doesn't matter IMO. I never notice the blasted effects anyway. -_-

Masaya

Swordsman
    Years
    My internet was down for 24 hours!!! Can you believe it!? oh well... At least my TV still works =D no electronic devices beside my computer,TV, and gamecube work in my house XD anyway for Sheena I go for S-type because she gets her superpowered Demon Seal!!! Yay!! If you know how to use Sheena in battle along with Raine things can get into overkill gameplay =D

Last edited:
    Back