• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Tales of Symphonia Fanclub

Masaya

Swordsman
Years
  • 8 times? 8 times?! O_O; That's...seriously...scary... =\

It scares me too, The only thing that scares me more is the time it took for me to go through the last one, 12 hours. O_o 8 times over 3 months is a little, hmmm... how should I say this, uhhh... excessive XD

I think Kratos enjoys having the eternal sword go through his head @.@

Last edited:
    Years
  • Great pics, Lil' Schu. Sometimes the characters are so funny. XD

MeteorStorm-Genis said:
    Well... I just finished, AGAIN! I'm on my 8th playthrough now, maybe I am weird.

wow, eight times.
    ... Go you. XD
    I would play that much, but, er, I got a new game and my sister just took the only copy of ToS in the house. >>
    but I don't think I could beat it in twelve hours. I don't think I could get enough grade to get all of the cool things. XD

I want the PS2 version, just to play it. (And I want to see new outfits too... mmm... XD).

Lil' Schu

never an honest word... ♫
    Years
  • Yeah, in the PS2 version, Colette has Lloyd clothing O_O; Scary. XD

12 hours? OMG, that is so COOL! (You're seriously obsessed. XD; )

The game IS educational, look, now I know when to get off the GC so my mom doesn't yell at me. XD

Years
  • I want the PS2 version, just to play it. (And I want to see new outfits too... mmm... XD).
    Sheena has this weird outfit that makes her look like she's a biker. o.0 Zelos has one like that too.
    The game IS educational, look, now I know when to get off the GC so my mom doesn't yell at me. XD
    Thanks to this game, I was able to define what a Seraphim was, and I got a piece of candy.

... Seriously. XD

I could never beat this game in twelve hours. I have to earn grade so I can get the cool stuff. ^^

... I want to use Zelos' Divine Judgment. Now. :D

Masaya

Swordsman
    Years
  • 12 hours? OMG, that is so COOL! (You're seriously obsessed. XD; )

Thank you!! XD

I ran into a strange little thing after one of my battles... I'll attach it, gimme a sec. Click on the picture, XD unfortunatly, I may have been too close, and it could be hard to see. I take note of the strangest things @.@

Genis: Now why is Kratos' sword right there >.<
    Kratos: ...

Last edited:
    Years
  • Lil' Schu said:
    Yeah, in the PS2 version, Colette has Lloyd clothing O_O; Scary. XD

that's. really. creepy. o_O;;;;
    If I ever play it, I know what outfit not to get XD

cold_katanagirl said:
    Sheena has this weird outfit that makes her look like she's a biker. o.0 Zelos has one like that too.

XD Bikers.
    That would be intersting to see, actually. ^^;

Lil' Schu said:

XD!!!! That's so great.
    *gives you candy* XD

I need money. T_T</random>

Years
  • Where IS Lightning anyway?

Oh no! Don't kill Kratos with Indignation! That's so mean o.0 But stabbing in certain places is mean too.

... BUT KRATOS DIDN'T MEAN IT! *runs with Kratos somewhere*

ANYWAY. I've been playing this really weird game at the GameFAQ message boards. It's called "Tales of Symphonia: The Spoof", and we're like going through the game with our own script. It's hilarious, but it bashes Colette like there's no tomorrow. o_o

Plus it starts getting perverted. But then again, it's filled with teenagers so that's to be expected.

Like the game "If You Know What I Mean". You take a quote, and add if you know what I mean at the end. Example:

Lloyd: Super Sonic Thrust... If you know what I mean.

... Yeah, it gets nasty. It's fun though. ^^

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • cold_katanagirl said:
    Lloyd: Super Sonic Thrust... If you know what I mean.
    Haha, my cousin and I were doing that. 'Cept with Zelos. :O I'd control him and spend the entire battle using that technique. X3 *giggle*

And omg, I'm sorry guys. ;_; I've been so busy lately it's been too hard to get on PC and do anything other than staff business. ._. *can't wait until school's out*

Years
  • YAY LIGHTNING IS BACK! *glomp*

Game progress! Ummm... Colette just got kidnapped (HUZZAH!) and I just beat the crap out of Volt.

Y'know what's sad? I'm actually at a lower level at the Renegade base than my first playthrough, even though I have 2x EXP. o.0 But oh well! It'll make the game harder and stuff. Mania is annoying. All the enemies are uber.

Oh yeah, I'm very close to claiming Kratos at serebii! Finally. I had to hunt down the person who got Kratos before I did. It took FOREVER.

I would haev claimed Kratos first, but I used to be a rabid Hiei fan so I got him. Then I watched Inuyasha and became obsessed with that (when he's mean to Kagome anyway :D). Then I played ToS. So I had to claim ZELOS. -_-

Then I switched to Yuan, and now I'm about to get Kratos. Yay!

The Tales of Symphonia Spoof thing sucks now at GameFAQs. Some weird people came in and killed it. -_-

It was supposed to be the Sheena Path, and everyone was making it all Sheena x Lloyd, but noooooooooooo, everyone is obsessed with ZELOS and always making ZELOS happy, because ZELOS is sooooo funny, and ZELOS and Sheena love each other. >.<

... Sheena x Zelos gets on my nerves now. -_-

I feel like doing the Omega Twist at the Tower of Salvation again. Everyone thought it was funny because I wrote it, but I thought it was sort of lame. Because I'm not funny. *sobs*

*searches for more mature people to do the spoof*

Cherrim

Years
  • Zelos is probably just the easiest one to have in a spoof since, well, his characterization wouldn't be too far off from the original. :O And Sheena/Zelos has always gotten on my nerves (though not as much as Colette/Lloyd... ew, official pairings. XD)

Hooray for claiming Kratos! :D *points to her PC bishie* XD We can be like twins, rofl.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • Oh, sure everybody wonders where Erica went; but not me, not the co-creator who hasn't posted in here for a while either. T_T; *goes and cries in a corner*

I started my second playthrough finally. Not very far, I'm headed back to the village after Lloyd found out that Colette left already.

I wasn't ever concerned with the pairings. I never really saw Lloyd and Colette as a pair, I could see that Colette like Lloyd, but not Lloyd liking her in the same manner. And then there's LloydxKratos since Erica's rammed that into my brain. Other than that, nothing. *thinks* How about that old guy who thought Raine looked attractive in her dancer suit x Raine? *is so out of it right now*. No, I can't see SheenaxZelos. Although Zelos chasing after Sheena is quite hilarious "Sheena, I think I know who grabbed your butt."

O_x One of my Firefox extensions must be acting screwy. Every time I hit the space bar in this message a picture of Flannery would popup and I don't recall her chest being so... round? O_o Then followed by pictures from ToS. *goes to hunt that extension down*

Last edited by a moderator:

Cherrim

Years
  • What the... Flannery? o_O;;

Aha, I know what you mean about Lloyd and Colette. @_@ I actually don't think ANY pairing really works with Lloyd. Not during the game, anyway; he's not mature enough to deal with anything deeper than friendship if you ask me. :\ He'd need someone as forward as Zelos to get anything to happen, and none of the girls in TOS are like that (erm, if you're going for het pairings, anyway. o_O)

[The best pairing is still Lloyd x a sign saying "anything." I still have to draw that.]

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • Lightning said:
    What the... Flannery? o_O;;

Aha, I know what you mean about Lloyd and Colette. @_@ I actually don't think ANY pairing really works with Lloyd. Not during the game, anyway; he's not mature enough to deal with anything deeper than friendship if you ask me. :\ He'd need someone as forward as Zelos to get anything to happen, and none of the girls in TOS are like that (erm, if you're going for het pairings, anyway. o_O)

[The best pairing is still Lloyd x a sign saying "anything." I still have to draw that.]
    You don't like hetero pairings very much, do you? Lol. I can't remember you coming up with any that you liked.

Don't forget LloydxCactus. Lol You could make a little comic out of a bunch of thingsxLloyd. Oh! LloydxPingunist (you'll probably pick the male one).

Cherrim

Years
  • I'd pick any one of the rainbow ones. <3 They're cute.

I just... don't like het pairings. In TOS, the only ones I like are Presea/Regal, Yuan/Martel and Kratos/Anna. (I'm actually surprise myself with the last onee. o_O) Everything else is just... weird. XP The saddest thing is, two of those pairings don't even apply anymore because one half of them are dead. <_<;; *rambles*

Haha, Lloyd x a Katz.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • Lightning said:
    I'd pick any one of the rainbow ones. <3 They're cute.

I just... don't like het pairingsTRIFORCE89: At all, or in ToS?. In TOS, the only ones I like are Presea/Regal, Yuan/Martel and Kratos/Anna. (I'm actually surprise myself with the last onee. o_O) Everything else is just... weird. XP The saddest thing is, two of those pairings don't even apply anymore because one half of them are dead. <_<;; *rambles*

Haha, Lloyd x a Katz.
    There were rainbow ones? I only saw a blue and a pink one. But yeah, lets go with rainbow.

Presea/Regal? O_o So, you don't like hetero pairings, but you're fine with pedophile ones (and incest)? o_O I'm joking around. Don't hurt me, please. :\

Ha, LloydxKatz. I'm going to go out on a limb and say we make Genis in his Katz costume.

Back