• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Tales of Symphonia Fanclub

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Abyssion is the man who tricks you into collecting all the Devil's Arms. In order to activate that sidequest, you have to talk to him in Flanoir... any time during the game, I think. ^^; The Underworld is located in a book, to put it simply. It's another sidequest you can activate by talking to one of the elves in Heimdall (I think he's near the Elder's house). He says something about a dangerous book that was stolen; you can find it in the Sybak library. :o I think this one can be activated after the one on one fight with Kratos. o.o

Lil 'Schu ~ oO; That's amazing. *gapes* @@;

Psy Master

Sapphire Skitty's Husband!
    Years
    Oh, what levels do you recomend to fight Abyssion? I'm at the Temple of Darkness, with my highest at Lv. 58.

Years
    ..You didn't? o.o; And you never used a UA combo? How did you survive o.o;
    I dunno. Prism Stars is really pwetty. ^^

To talk to Abyssion, you have to have one of the Devil's Arms, preferably Colette's Evil Eye (you can get the one in Triet first too though, I think it belongs to Zelos or Kratos).

To get the Evil Eye, after you destroy that Bacura thingamajig in the mines, go to the remains and examine them. And... It's there. o.0;

To get the one that belongs to Zelos/Kratos, go to Triet in Sylvarant. Talk to the people there (the one by the Katz thing and some guy by the fortune teller tent I think, but just talk to everyone), and you'll hear about some dude finding a cursed sword in some ruins and getting eaten by a sand monster. Leave Triet, and run around, and you'll find a ring of light that looks like a skit point. It's really a monster, but it isn't hard. After you beat it, Lloyd finds the Devil's Arm.

After that, Abyssion should be hanging out in the front of Flanior. Like, in front of that place that's closed. And he has... blue hair I think. Yeah. He isn't hard to miss really.

You have to get all the Devil's Arms before you fight him though, then he'll tell you to go to the Temple of Darkness. And one of them is in Welgaia, so if you miss it it'll be a looooong time before you go back.

Most people recommend level 75, and if you're below it then use an All Divide.

I don't think Abyssion is as hard as people made him out to be, but the battle takes forever. And I mean FOREVER, especially with an All Divide. -_-

Lil' Schu

never an honest word... ♫
    Years
    Lightning said:
    Lil 'Schu ~ oO; That's amazing. *gapes* @@;
    Yeah. I don't think I could survive doing that. You'd need four controllers. I don't have taht many hands. ...Maybe we should all get together and do a 50000 hit combo. XD;

CKG said:
    Most people recommend level 75, and if you're below it then use an All Divide.

I don't think Abyssion is as hard as people made him out to be, but the battle takes forever. And I mean FOREVER, especially with an All Divide. -_-
    75? That's a decent level. I think I did it during 69ish. I used all-divide. He's not that hard. If it weren't for his techs at least x.x; I think he killed Lloyd about 10 times, and Sheena summon something 5. x.X;

Psy Master said:
    Okay, I already knew that! I was just wondering what level! lol
    Just don't go yet. Wait until you at least beat the Advanced Coliseum.

Why doesn't the Living Armor show up in the Monster book?

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    I have no idea what you people are talking aout. This isn't fair. I talk to everyone in the towns everytime I enter them and I never got to any of this secret stuff. Honestly the only sidequest (if you could call it that) I ever encountered was that stupid Katz game on the bridge. T_T; Not fair, this all looks so challenging and fun. Although a 10 hour battle seems like a bit much. O_O

Lil' Schu

Years
    TRIFORCE89 said:
    I have no idea what you people are talking aout. This isn't fair. I talk to everyone in the towns everytime I enter them and I never got to any of this secret stuff. Honestly the only sidequest (if you could call it that) I ever encountered was that stupid Katz game on the bridge. T_T; Not fair, this all looks so challenging and fun. Although a 10 hour battle seems like a bit much. O_O
    Surely you know how to do the Abyssion sidequest? O_o With the Devil's Arms?...Hope you do o.x;

And, BTW, how do you get Genis' One World? I can't get it o.o;;;

Living Armor/Hell Knight is in the strange book o.O And why doesn't LA appear in the monster list o.o

And, Triffy, I didn't do that combo. No way. @.@;

Psy Master

Sapphire Skitty's Husband!
    Years
    Meh. I'm currently at the Temple of Darkness. Have all recipes I can have (except for the one you get in Luin).

My favorite costumes:

Lloyd: Nobleman
    Zelos: Narcisst (sp?)
    Kratos: (I don't know how to get that Pinkish one when you battle him for the 2nd time)
    Colette: Beach/Waitress

Lil' Schu

Years
    Good for you. ^^; I didn't carry over my recepies.

I beat the Exhibition match! And got the Gaia Cleaver...2...o.o...and the Dynast... ^_^;

YESH! NEW TOPIC! W00t XD

Favorite Costumes?
    Mine:
    Sheena: You Look Great!/Queen of the Beach
    Lloyd: Nobleman
    Genis: Katz Katz Katz!
    Colette: Maid/Mermaid
    Kratos: Judgment (pwns.)
    Presea: First-timer At Sea
    Regal: God of the Kitchen (lol)
    Zelos: Narcissist (What a title XD)/Masked Swordsman
    Raine: Maiden/Formal dress (...I forgot =x)

Cherrim

Years
    Favourite costumes?

Lloyd ~ Beach Boy (so much fun xD), pirate (Kratos' quote when he gets it is awesome :D)
    Kratos ~ ...Judgment. But not just because it's his only alternate costume in the GCN version. <3 It's so spiffy. And it has a lot of belts. Total pwnage.
    Colette ~ I like how she wears Lloyd's clothes in the PS2 version. In the GCN one, though, I don't really like her costumes. Her hair looks nice in the beach one, though. ^^;
    Sheena ~ Anything other than her "Successor" costume. o.o; Hee.
    Zelos ~ HIS SPEEDO! XD XD XD Omg. Instant win.
    Raine ~ I think her noble/dressy thing was nice. :O So was her bathing suit.
    Presea ~ Her dress/noble one or whatever was adorable. ^^;
    Regal ~ The chef one, hands down. So amusing.
    Genis ~ I do believe the only alternate I have for him is the Katz one, and I love that, so it wins by default. XD;

Years
    Costumes?

Lloyd: The nobleman one, I guess. It looks pretty. ^^;
    Colette: Her fancy one is okay, i guess.
    Genis: ....... I really don't like any of his outfits o_o;;;
    Raine: Her fancy one. It makes her look cool XD
    Kratos: The angel outfit *drool* XD
    Zelos: .... I guess his fancy one,a lthough his normal one isn't bad either.
    Regal: His chef one.
    Presea: Her fancy one. It's really cute ^^;
    Sheena: I like her Sucessor one, because it makes her look like a ninja xD

Mullet

Banned
    Years
    When Kratos comes back he gets two titles: Judgement, and Dad!

Abyssion gets a lot harder on Mania mode, with level 69 and below chacters, with no All Divide, but on normal he sucks, he's a total pansy.

Favorite Costumes:
    Lloyd:Arg Me Hearties.
    Colette:Mermaid (her hair is spiffy, so sexy, lol)!
    Genis:I don't have any so, his normal outfit!
    Raine: don't think I have any for her, but I've seen them all, so the one she gets for dancing again.
    Kratos:Judgement (his only one, his regular outfit is nasty, you can see his nipples)
    Zelos:Masked Swordsman (the Speedo causes instant death when you see it, if your a guy, or you hate Zelos, Zelos is cool though)
    Regal:God of the kitchen
    Presea:Noble one/or the Lezareno Company one
    Sheena:Queen of the Beach (all I can say is "Wow, so glamorous", just like her title)O_o
    :D

Last edited:

Lil' Schu

Years
    Unless I'm mistaken, you can get Kratos' bathing suit? I thought you could do it after you killed Zelos...Can't you? o.o;

Lol, Erica, I love that picture of Lloyd/Colette/Dirk. Lloyd looks so funny in his...underwear...XD

Lil' Schu

Years
    I'm on the Triet Ruins right now...Yay! Stats!
    Lloyd Irving
    Drifting Swordsman
    Lv. 14
    HP 1000
    TP 94 ;o;

Kratos Aurion
    Mercenary
    Lv. 12
    HP 918
    TP 112

Raine Sage
    Archeological Mania (<3 this title XD)
    Lv. 10
    HP 576 ;o;
    TP 116

Genis Sage
    Magic User
    Lv. 13
    HP 676
    TP 127

Colette Brunel
    Klutz
    Lv. 11
    HP 719
    TP 100

Gald: 3518
    Time: 9:48 (Only because I left it on for 6 hours...XD)
    Encounter: 95
    Combo: 24
    DifficultyL Hard (forgot to carry over titles ><)

Cherrim

Years
    Psy Master said:
    When you get Kratos back, doesn't he already have the Judgement Outfit?
    Yeah, he has that by default when you get him back. ^^;
    Mullet said:
    Kratos:Judgement (his only one, his regular outfit is nasty, you can see his nipples)
    ...O_O No you can't! I most certainly would have noticed after spending hours drooling over hi-- staring at the screen when he so happened to be on it. <_<;;; Heh. Yeah. *ahem*
    Lil' Schu said:
    Unless I'm mistaken, you can get Kratos' bathing suit? I thought you could do it after you killed Zelos...Can't you? o.o;

Lol, Erica, I love that picture of Lloyd/Colette/Dirk. Lloyd looks so funny in his...underwear...XD
    No, you can't get it. ;_; I chose him for the swimsuit thing and he doesn't get a bathing suit... he just stands on the beach in his normal clothes. The conversation between him and Lloyd is rather amusing, though. xD I can't remember exactly how it goes, but I love it~

Really, I think the reason he doesn't get one is because, since he and Zelos are alike in attacks/Ex-Skills/weaponry/etc., he would likely end up with the same swimsuit that Zelos gets. And quite honestly, as great as it'd be to have Kratos walking around in close to nothing, I can't really imagine him ever agreeing to wear something so indecent. o.o;;

And thanks, I love the picture too. xD The boxers!Lloyd pic is now my display pic on MSN, rofl.

Back