• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Tales of Symphonia Fanclub

Fox Fire

Loving Steven
    Years
    Wheee!! I just started a new file =3 I haven't played in months, lol. I just beat the first dungeon ^^

This time, i'm keeping zelos, cause I kept kratos on my last file.

oh, and can i join the club, if i'm not already a part of it? I can't remember if i was or not, lol.

Lil' Schu

never an honest word... ♫
    Years
    CKG said:
    This playthrough, I'm either going to go for highest Sheena or highest Presea. Most likely Sheena, but Presea will be my next playthrough. Then maybe Zelos...

But I hate the lame excuse the game gives you when Kratos can't come. "I'm injured lolz". What kind of lame crap is that, just let him join for the LAST PART OF THE GAME. -_- *huggles Kratos* Poor thing...
    Yeah. I'm going to try to get Presea in the top 3 affection my next game. It's so hard though...you have to bash everyone else. I don' want to bash them. Just Colette. And maybe Genis. XD

Yeah, Kratos should come along on the last dungeon. You don't even see an injury.

CKG said:
    I've seen Zelos', Kratos', Sheena's (duh), Colette's (gawd this had shipping all over it), and I think I saw part of Raine's.

Sheena's was kind of boring, more than I thought it would be... Except for the end. XD Colette's was pretty predictable. "Can I... come closer???"

I liked Kratos'. Because he was in it, and he was talking about Anna and...yeah. Zelos' was sad. I was kind of surprised.
    I've only seen one ending, Genis'. (Yeah, I didn't get Colette w00t XD). I was going to see Kratos', but...then my data got erased...yeah. ;o; I'm going to get Sheena's and Kratos' (Kratos + Colette, really T_T). Is Zelos' ending good? I might get him next...

MS-Genis said:
    I've seen all the endings except for Raine's O.o, Maybe I do play this a bit too much. XD I accidently did it twice with Sheena (I like hers) and also twice with Genis. XD

Yet another new game, and someone stop me from playing this, I've already done everything except for the Raine ending!!!

My status is currently: About to finish Pronyma off for the first time in Tethe'alla.
    O_O WOW! You play this too much. XD You have to tell me in the Raine ending if she actually stops going into "ruin-mode" (OMG I love that name XD)

OMG Erica...you hate that Kratos ending don't you...I'll have to find out what they do...after I finish the dungeon. XP

Yeah, Fox Fire, you can join ^^

Right now I'm fighting Sword Dancer 3 on my Zelos file...He's actually pretty easy =O But he keeps going after Sheena, which means she goes into Overlimit more, which means I summon Luna more. =D

Masaya

Swordsman
    Years
    Lightning said:
    <_<; No, he's not. It's the EXACT same as the Colette ending except, well, no one comes to your room in Heimdall (therefore no one comes with you on your hunt for exspheres at the end), Zelos dies, and you get a few extra Kratos/Lloyd scenes scattered around the worlds. o_o;

Actually, at the end, Colette goes with Lloyd exsphere hunting, I just saw that one and barely noticed her in the corner.

YAY YAY YAY!!! School's finally over!!! It goes on too long... That also means more time on the internet! XD

Masaya

Swordsman
    Years
    Lightning said:
    <_<; No, he's not. It's the EXACT same as the Colette ending except, well, no one comes to your room in Heimdall (therefore no one comes with you on your hunt for exspheres at the end), Zelos dies, and you get a few extra Kratos/Lloyd scenes scattered around the worlds. o_o;

Actually, at the end, Colette goes with Lloyd exsphere hunting, I just saw that one and barely noticed her in the corner.

YAY YAY YAY!!! School's finally over!!! It goes on too long... That also means more time on the internet! XD

Lil' Schu

Years
    MS-Genis, you just double-posted. :P

OH NOES! IT IS THE MASS EXODUS OF MY PARTY!! Whatever shall I do? However shall I fight? I'M GONNA DIE! I want my mommy. ;o;In case you didn't figure that out, it's the Tower of Salvation XP

OMG, I love the Sheena scene in there. I made her hold the Mana Cannon for 15 minutes. I'm so evil. XD

w00t I almost have the Monster list done. ^^

Years
    Lil' Schu said:
    O_O WOW! You play this too much. XD You have to tell me in the Raine ending if she actually stops going into "ruin-mode" (OMG I love that name XD)

(I already did the Raine ending, and I liked it XD)
    well, not really. Although in the Tower of Salvation, she was ranting on and on about how she'd be teaching his children, and his children's children, ect ect ect XD It was really weird oO;;

more Lil' Schu XD said:
    OH NOES! IT IS THE MASS EXODUS OF MY PARTY!! Whatever shall I do? However shall I fight? I'M GONNA DIE! I want my mommy. ;o;In case you didn't figure that out, it's the Tower of Salvation XP

Yah, they party starts dropping like flies XD
    I remember when I did it the first time, I was like O_O;;; what's happening to my small party?

Lag sucks doesn't it? XD

Years
    Yeah. I'm going to try to get Presea in the top 3 affection my next game. It's so hard though...you have to bash everyone else. I don' want to bash them. Just Colette. And maybe Genis. XD
    That's odd. I always found Presea easy to level up. She wasn't in my top three though, because I was so focused on Kratos I didn't pay attention to anybody else. o.0

I think in my current playthrough, Presea is second. I know Sheena is first, and Raine might be third. Or maybe Kratos, but I tried to avoid his skitpoints. I don't like making him upset. ^^

Yeah, Kratos should come along on the last dungeon. You don't even see an injury.
    Exactly... but lorlz u damagedd me in angeltic formsz!!1 Stupid producers... -_-
    I've only seen one ending, Genis'. (Yeah, I didn't get Colette w00t XD). I was going to see Kratos', but...then my data got erased...yeah. ;o; I'm going to get Sheena's and Kratos' (Kratos + Colette, really T_T). Is Zelos' ending good? I might get him next...
    Oh, I didn't get their ending, I just saved right before their Flanior scenes because I really wanted to know. ^_^

I've heard the Zelos ending is pretty good though. The Sheena ending rocks if you like Sheena x Lloyd, because Lloyd gets this skit where Zelos is all "If we don't save her she's going to dump you before you do anything" and Lloyd goes "Yeah!!"

... And then when the party finds her... INSTANT SHIPPINESS! :D

I heard the Genis ending wasn't anything special, same with Raine. I've heard Presea's was slightly interesting, and Colette's was boring. The Kratos ending would have been good if it didn't focus on COLETTE. -_-
    OMG, I love the Sheena scene in there. I made her hold the Mana Cannon for 15 minutes. I'm so evil. XD
    OMG that part was cool. ph33r mah mana cannon of justice! ^_^ I liked Presea's too for some reason. But the rest of them sucked. -_-

Lesse, game progress. I just beat Gnome, who was freaking hard. It was probably due to me not having a healer in the party; Lloyd, Colette, Regal, Sheena. Yeah, crappy team, but I forgot to switch and I didn't feel like redoing it. I never realized how much I rely on Raine and her uber healing spells. o.0

After that I beat Sword Dancer 2, and he was so. HARD. Then I remember I left it on Mania. -_-

He was hard though, and the battle took forever. He killed Raine in like one hit about fifteen times, Colette was running around like "para ballz lolz". Sheena was pretty useful, especially when Lloyd died and she went into Overlimit out of anger and summoned Undine. But she died a lot too, because my Sheena has very little Defense. I did get some title for Raine (something about "the phoenix keeps rising, a title for those who never give up" or something like that) but I lost 4.57 Grade. o.0

So now I'm heading to Flanior so I can beat the crap out of Celsius. I have to go back to Sylvarant and form pacts with Efreet and Sylph because I didn't feel like it before.

By the way, why won't my Colette learn Stardust Cross? It's there in blue, but it won't activate. This happened in my last playthrough too, she got to like LV 70 and never activated the attack. WTF??? o.0

Yay, I can officially play with Presea. She's slow, but I like using Firey Infliction and Beast. It's so awesome. XD Is she better as an S type or a T type?

Lil' Schu

Years
    cold_katanagirl said:
    That's odd. I always found Presea easy to level up. She wasn't in my top three though, because I was so focused on Kratos I didn't pay attention to anybody else. o.0

I think in my current playthrough, Presea is second. I know Sheena is first, and Raine might be third. Or maybe Kratos, but I tried to avoid his skitpoints. I don't like making him upset. ^^
    That's good. I want those stats for my game. I just don't want Colette in my party. .-.

CKG said:
    Exactly... but lorlz u damagedd me in angeltic formsz!!1 Stupid producers... -_-
    Uh, news flash: ANGELS HEAL. I don't think they know the meaning of that phrase. T_T;

CKG said:
    I've heard the Zelos ending is pretty good though. The Sheena ending rocks if you like Sheena x Lloyd, because Lloyd gets this skit where Zelos is all "If we don't save her she's going to dump you before you do anything" and Lloyd goes "Yeah!!"

... And then when the party finds her... INSTANT SHIPPINESS! :D
    That skit is hilarious. I saw it, and I was like "OMG Zelos is letting Lloyd have Sheena!!!111" Well, you know how Zelos x Sheena are like, the cutest couple. (Beside Lloyd x Sheena XD)

CKG said:
    I heard the Genis ending wasn't anything special, same with Raine. I've heard Presea's was slightly interesting, and Colette's was boring. The Kratos ending would have been good if it didn't focus on COLETTE. -_-
    I could have told you the ending. If I had remembered it. >.> Although, I want to see Raine's. And Presea's. Not Colette >.> Yeah. You're right. I mean, it is called the Kratos ending for a reason. -.x

You know who! ^^ said:
    OMG that part was cool. ph33r mah mana cannon of justice! ^_^ I liked Presea's too for some reason. But the rest of them sucked. -_-
    Nah, Raine's was okay. Her speech and all. But Genis'. "You forgot to take into my account of physical reflexes!" What a sorry excuse. Whimp.

Me! J/k XD said:
    Lesse, game progress. I just beat Gnome, who was freaking hard. It was probably due to me not having a healer in the party; Lloyd, Colette, Regal, Sheena. Yeah, crappy team, but I forgot to switch and I didn't feel like redoing it. I never realized how much I rely on Raine and her uber healing spells. o.0

After that I beat Sword Dancer 2, and he was so. HARD. Then I remember I left it on Mania. -_-

He was hard though, and the battle took forever. He killed Raine in like one hit about fifteen times, Colette was running around like "para ballz lolz". Sheena was pretty useful, especially when Lloyd died and she went into Overlimit out of anger and summoned Undine. But she died a lot too, because my Sheena has very little Defense. I did get some title for Raine (something about "the phoenix keeps rising, a title for those who never give up" or something like that) but I lost 4.57 Grade. o.0
    Yesh. Raine's spells pwn. Revitalize. ^______^ That's not really a crappy team though. Regal isn't that bad with healing (at least he can). And Colette...put her on Angel skills. Otherwise she sucks. T.T

You left it on Mania? o.O; Yes. That would be bad. And Colette...I cna imagine her going "Ah! PARA BALL!! DON'T KILL ME!!!111" Lol. Ah, you mean the title where you revive her about 10 times. Yeah, you would get that title. XD

Okay said:
    By the way, why won't my Colette learn Stardust Cross? It's there in blue, but it won't activate. This happened in my last playthrough too, she got to like LV 70 and never activated the attack. WTF??? o.0
    Yay for Tech Charts! ^^; Lesse...
    STARDUST CROSS
    Level 3 Special Attack
    TP Usage: 34
    Level: 50
    Damage/Total Damage/Hits: 0.5, 0.4 x 13/5.7 total/14 hits
    Requirements: Use all known Pow Hammer and Ring Whirlwind Techniques at least 50 times
    Activation: Normal attack?
    Description: Multiple stars fall from overhead.
    With her second combination Technique, Colette throws a star into the air, which then shoots a rain of yellow shiny things down forward, hopefully onto the target. It can hit larger targets more times like Hammer Rain and is great for combos on them.

There you go. ^^

Yay, I can officially play with Presea. She's slow, but I like using Firey Infliction and Beast. It's so awesome. XD Is she better as an S type or a T type?
    I dunno. You can check here if you want to see her techs. (BTW, this is where I got that info too.)

sammi-san! =D said:
    Yah, they party starts dropping like flies XD
    I remember when I did it the first time, I was like O_O;;; what's happening to my small party?
    I know. First, Zelos takes Colette. Then, on Kratos path, you kill Zelos. So even when you beat that dungeon, you still only have 7 people. x.x It sucks. Majorly. When you fight Pronyma I was like "OMFG How am I supposed to kill these 2?!?!?!" Then They show up. ^_^

Right now I'm killing Mithos because I'm uberly bored. And I want to see the Sheena ending. ^_^

Edit: O_O Presea's voice and Corrine's voice are the same actor! O_O;

Last edited:

Shadow_Zelos1826

Zelos' #1 hunny <3
    Years
    I think after whoever-it-is gets taken by Mithos, and after you save everyone in Heimdall, Kratos should join you until you get them back, or you could have the choice to leave someone else behind (who didn't get taken) and take Kratos along for the rest of the game (I'd leave either Colette or Regal... I never use 'em >.<)

Too bad you don't see Kratos in the animated ending if you picked him... Actually, whoever is your highest rated in affection should be in the ending (instead of Colette, unless of course, she IS your highest o_O)... I'd love to see Zelos hit on Martel... LOL!!! I can see him rambling on something about a "tree"... XD

Yea, I hated the part where Zelos leaves you/dies when you had to go through the dungeon alone... >.< And when I found Yggdrassil, I thought I had to fight him alone, too... then I saw Genis and everyone else, and said, "What the... where'd they come from???" Then after I beat Pronyma to a pulp, there was Zelos or Kratos, and Sheena said that he had saved them from the traps. I'm fond of Zelos' part here... Sheena says: "This stupid Chosen released us from those traps back there." And Zelos says that he's gonna "beat the snot out of" Mithos... XD Hm... hey, Sheena, if he's so stupid, then how'd he manage to save you, you ungrateful... um.. N/M... o.O;;;

Anywayyyyy... I'm on my 4th playthrough now... I think I'm gonna work on Sheena this time, just to see the skit that Lil' Schu is talking about... the only reason I saw Sheena in Flanoir is 'cause my niece was playing and talked to her... I haven't seen anything else that involves her... >.< Hmm.... if Zelos gives Sheena to Lloyd, what's Colette gonna say about that...? Hmmm... and can I have Zelos? XD

Ok, I think I'm done rambling for now... o.O;;;

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Shadow_Zelos1826 said:
    Too bad you don't see Kratos in the animated ending if you picked him... Actually, whoever is your highest rated in affection should be in the ending (instead of Colette, unless of course, she IS your highest o_O)... I'd love to see Zelos hit on Martel... LOL!!! I can see him rambling on something about a "tree"... XD
    Actually, that reminds me of this (don't click if you don't like, er, slightly perverse things o_O It's not that bad but... eh... PG-13, I'd say.)

Blah... I've done nothing TOS related recently; we have visitors who are staying in the basement where the GCN is and I'm scared to go down there. (It's my aunt and uncle and my uncle has this tendency to wear short-shorts. x_X) I did find out that in my artbook, they compare Kratos to this dude ("Gacchaman"). o_O;;
    TOS Artbook (translated by yours truly ;p) said:
    "Kratos is a little like Gacchaman, isn't he? No, maybe not; he's not gaudy enough (laugh)"
    (Gaudy could also be translated as "flashy." o_O I wasn't sure which one to use.

Lil' Schu

Years
    Yay! I did Falcon's Crest and Holy Judgment yesterday! HJ is easy. Just set Holy Song to C-Stick/ B Neutrel, and smash it. If 1P Target appears, cancel spell. If not, she's going to cast it. I think it's hilarious how she has the ? over her head. XD

Yeah, kill off Regal. He doesn't have much of a storyline aside from Alicia. Which is okay with me. Kill him off >.>

Years
    that's weird, there's two posts I can only see in the "reply to topic" screen oO;;

Lil' Schu said:
    Edit: O_O Presea's voice and Corrine's voice are the same actor! O_O;

I never knew that XD I space out at the credits.
    Although I wonder how the VA managed that O_O Presea's voice is deeper than Corrine. Corrine is all squeaky. I remember hearing it and going O_O that's a really high-pitched voice

Years
    That's good. I want those stats for my game. I just don't want Colette in my party. .-.
    Nevermind, I was completely off. -_-

Sheena is first. Then Colette (NOOOOOOO), Genis, Raine, Kratos, Regal, Presea, and Zelos is dead last.

I don't understand how that happened. I could understand Genis, but I don't know how the heck Colette is up there. And I don't see how Presea is so low. o.0

I have to check again though, because it was kind of a long time ago. I'm in the most annoying puzzle place ever: Welgagia. I think I spelled that wrong, I keep forgetting how to spell it...
    Uh, news flash: ANGELS HEAL. I don't think they know the meaning of that phrase. T_T;
    *shakes head* Stupid producers I tell you. *huggles Kratos again*

Oh by the way, Zelos does learn Judgment for whoever asked a while ago. He uses Divine Judgment when he's in Overlimit. He learns Shining Bind too... Kratos looks better when he uses it though. XD

And geez, I just found out the requirements to use the most bad-*** Hi Ougi attack out of them all. Presea has to be in Overlimit, the everyone else has to be dead, and the health has to be red. That's a lot of stuff. o.0 But this is the hit that killed the Sword Dancer 3 in one blast so... Guess that's expected.

Click here to see it. It's so awesome, and she does this cool pose at the end. ^^
    I could have told you the ending. If I had remembered it. >.> Although, I want to see Raine's. And Presea's. Not Colette >.> Yeah. You're right. I mean, it is called the Kratos ending for a reason. -.x
    I kind of thought Kratos was going with you for the Exsphere journey. Well, more like hoping. -_-

But no. No, he flies away on Derris-Kharlan. It has to be so boring up there, poor thing. o.0

And why didn't they show what Yuan was doing? I wanted to know what he was doing. I saw that sidequest where you find out Yuan and Martel were engaged. He looked so sad. *sob sob*
    Yesh. Raine's spells pwn. Revitalize. ^______^ That's not really a crappy team though. Regal isn't that bad with healing (at least he can). And Colette...put her on Angel skills. Otherwise she sucks. T.T
    She refused to use Holy Judgment. She used Holy Song about twenty times, and she never used Holy Judgment. When am I going to see it... IN ENGLISH?! I was curious so I saw it in Japanese. Her Japanese voice is kind of annoying too. o.0
    You left it on Mania? o.O; Yes. That would be bad. And Colette...I cna imagine her going "Ah! PARA BALL!! DON'T KILL ME!!!111" Lol. Ah, you mean the title where you revive her about 10 times. Yeah, you would get that title. XD
    Yup, that's basically all she did. But what made me so mad, was while Lloyd and Sheena where kicking butt, she would go to the edge of the screen and I swear she just sat there and attacked the air. I was all "WTF help us!!!".

But gosh, the SD went psycho on Raine. As soon as she was revived, he would run right back to her and kill her. It was really annoying. >.<

Too lazy to quote the Stardust Cross part for some reason. But I unlocked it finally, turns out she didn't use some attack 50 times when I thought she did. She doesn't use it all that much though. And I don't feel like changing Presea's type, I'll do it my next playthrough.

LOL, that picture is funny Lightning. ^^

Presea's VA is the same person that does Bubbles from the Powerpuff Girls. o.0;; Talk about polar opposites...

And this may sound stupid, but how do you cancel spells??

Cherrim

Years
    Guard to cancel spells. :O
    CKG said:
    I kind of thought Kratos was going with you for the Exsphere journey. Well, more like hoping. -_-

But no. No, he flies away on Derris-Kharlan. It has to be so boring up there, poor thing. o.0

And why didn't they show what Yuan was doing? I wanted to know what he was doing. I saw that sidequest where you find out Yuan and Martel were engaged. He looked so sad. *sob sob*
    A lot of people just assume Yuan goes up to Derris-Kharlan with Kratos. I mean, Kratos went on and on about how the angels of Cruxis couldn't stay on earth and stuff, so it wouldn't make sense for Yuan to stay. o_O

Kratos

ghostofsparta
    Years
    • Age 33
    • HFIL
    • Seen Apr 1, 2010
    May I please join this club? I love the game. As you can tell from my name.

Shadow_Zelos1826

Zelos' #1 hunny <3
    Years
    cold_katanagirl said:
    Oh. o.0

How do you cancel spells when you use the C stick to make the character use a spell? I know how to delay it but... I can't make them guard. o.0;

... OR CAN I?! *dun dun duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun*

If you order them to use their guard move (Guardian, Force Field, Damage Guard, whatever), they should cancel out spell casting.... I think... I've never tried it... o.O;;; *runs off to try*

Years
    Oh OK, I'll try that...

Game Progress again. I'm about to head towards Derris-Kharlan, and saw the shippy skit. ^^

Once I get Sheena back, I'm going to do every sidequest. Get costumes, Devil's Arms, Meteor Storm, etc. I don't think I'll ever be able to muster the feeling to do the underworld though...

Then after that, once I get 10 x EXP (yes I'm cheap :D) I'm going to play again! Yay!

Cherrim

Years
    'Course you can join, Kratos. ^___^ Welcome to the club!

10x experience is fun. XD It makes the game so easy and you end up with Photon before you even leave the Ossa Trail, lol.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    It would be ironic if Kratos couldn't join this club. :p

We're too far behind in our playingness, Erica. Dean's ahead of us! O_O

I want to play today, but I'm not going to. *is studying math instead*

Back