• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Tales of Symphonia Fanclub

Lil' Schu

never an honest word... ♫
    Years
    Lightning said:
    ...O_O No you can't! I most certainly would have noticed after spending hours drooling over hi-- staring at the screen when he so happened to be on it. <_<;;; Heh. Yeah. *ahem*
    O_O Sheesh, Erica, you obsess over Kratos that bad? Didn't the image freeze on the TV? XD

Erica said:
    No, you can't get it. ;_; I chose him for the swimsuit thing and he doesn't get a bathing suit... he just stands on the beach in his normal clothes. The conversation between him and Lloyd is rather amusing, though. xD I can't remember exactly how it goes, but I love it~

Really, I think the reason he doesn't get one is because, since he and Zelos are alike in attacks/Ex-Skills/weaponry/etc., he would likely end up with the same swimsuit that Zelos gets. And quite honestly, as great as it'd be to have Kratos walking around in close to nothing, I can't really imagine him ever agreeing to wear something so indecent. o.o;;

;o; Wish you could though. I thought he'd be in something like Lloyd, not...Zelos @@

The only person who posted after meh XD said:
    And thanks, I love the picture too. xD The boxers!Lloyd pic is now my display pic on MSN, rofl.
    Lol, I want to add you to MSN just to see that ;) XD

Mullet

Banned
    Years
    ...O_O No you can't! I most certainly would have noticed after spending hours drooling over hi-- staring at the screen when he so happened to be on it. <_<;;; Heh. Yeah. *ahem*

Erica, you like Kratos as much as I like Sheena. I think Sheena should steal Kratos' chest plate, lol. Then all eyes really will be glued on her!:D

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    O_O Sheesh, Erica, you obsess over Kratos that bad? Didn't the image freeze on the TV? XD
    Actually, I'm more referring to the time when I spent a few hours with Kratos on the screen just... moving him around. xD His hair goes all flippy! It's funny! But I do always have Kratos as my on-screen character, so it's hard not to notice everything in my cases. <_< That's my excuse, anyway. *ahem*
    Mullet said:
    Erica, you like Kratos as much as I like Sheena. I think Sheena should steal Kratos' chest plate, lol. Then all eyes really will be glued on her!
    xD I'm all for it. It'd mean a half-naked Kratos, after all. :D

Psy Master

Sapphire Skitty's Husband!
    Years
    lol

Anyways, I made this Sheena Sprite!

The Tales of Symphonia Fanclub

Lil' Schu

Years
    That's not that bad Psy Master ^^ But, you know Sheena...make her...erm, to put it suggestively, personal parts stick out...I'm sure all odf the ToS boys would like that better...XD;;

Chaos

Might as well join in on this topic... Tales of Symphonia - great game. Absolutely great. Run through it once, and finished in 32 hours... Spent much of my free time over a 6-day stretch playing...

Starting my second run through, amid playing Paper Mario, Baten Kaitos, and a few other things. First time through I played as Lloyd only. Second time, I'm probably going to swap around more - try it as Kratos for a bit, Genis, Regal... Maybe Raine if I get in the mood to sit back and do nothing but cast healing spells. :) Speaking of healing spells and Raine... End of the game, first time through, I had Raine with two of the amulets that increase TP by 50% (I think - buyable in the snow city). :) Awesome healer. Lloyd, Regal, Genis and Raine were my main party at the end... Lloyd and Regal bashing away at enemies, Genis casting range spells, and Raine healing everyone after even the slightest damage. Made the end really easy. ;)

Every time a party member fell in battle, which was rare with those healing spells - although not impossible with one enemy's instant-kill... - Raine would cast Resurrection. And if Raine got hit, just use a Life Bottle.... I was so cheap using massive amounts of items, when I had to. :P

But anyway... Someone mind giving me a quick overview of the first 16 pages? (Lightning, maybe, since this is your topic, after all?) In case there was something important in there...

Other than Lightning's obsession... :P

Cherrim

Years
    xD; Ah... let's see... I think we talked about everyone's favourite character, least favourite character, favourite technique, favourite summon spirit, favourite scene, favourite alternate costume, etc. o_O; We basically just jump from topic to topic whenever discussion wavers out a bit. I've most certainly missed a few things, so anyone who remembers what I don't, feel free to fill it in. XD Right now, since basically everyone has finished the game at least once, we also tend to post our stats and how far we are in our new games. ^^;

Anyway, welcome to the club~ :D

As for my obsession... I'm not usually this bad. Honest! xD

Psy Master

Sapphire Skitty's Husband!
    Years
    Hehe!

I actually played today! lol
    I hate the Temple of Darkness, but I got through it in 15 minuets! I'm in Welgaia, now. Gonna find Yggdrassil. Gonna fight him! (Adult Version)

Chaos

I actually played today! lol
    I hate the Temple of Darkness, but I got through it in 15 minuets! I'm in Welgaia, now. Gonna find Yggdrassil. Gonna fight him! (Adult Version)

Temple of Darkness... Most annoying thing in ToS. Well, that and the sewer entrance to... What's-the-name... Capital of Tethealla. Although I suppose the first Gnome could anger one if they didn't do it the first time around... Having to go all the way back to find him... And if you didn't remember he wanted a potion... That could be really annoying. :P This time through I'm going to grab an extra Palma Potion before leaving Sylvarant.

And so far... I have passed the very first area in my 2nd playthrough... As in I've left the starting village once. :P Yeah, I've not had much time to play my second go-through. Busy with websites, IRC network, other games...

Lightning said:
    As for my obsession... I'm not usually this bad. Honest! xD
    Well, I'm going to guess many male players tend to watch Sheena on the screen a rather large amount... Of course Zelos is the one to mention various things... Over, and over, and over, and over.... ^_^

Sooo, how about those Grade specials after the game is over? What'd you choose for those? I took... Extra LP was the big one, I believe. And then most of the small ones. I considered taking all my earned titles, but decided that wasn't worth 1000 grade... Whoever takes the massively expensive 10x exp is rather nuts... I was around level 60 by the end of the game. By the end they'd probably have maxed out, with 10x experience.

I think on my 3rd go-through I'll take 1/2 experience... Make things more interesting. :)

Lil' Schu

Years
    Welcome to the club Chaos ^_^.

Grade buys? Well, I didn't have much, so I think I got...Tech Usage, EX Gems carryover, and some other stuff I can't remember o_O

Lol, on my good file, I'm going to get 2x EXP. And I should carry over Gald...got 2 million of it. Lol. Earth Temple Dragon pwns ;)

Anyway, on NG+, I just beat the Seal of Fire.

Cherrim

Years
    Mm... on my current play through (fourth) I chose...

-Carry over Recipes
    -Carry over Titles
    -Carry over Collector's Book data
    -Carry over World Map
    -Carry over Figurines
    -Carry over cooking skill
    -Carry over Monster Encyclopedia data
    -Carry over Memory Circles
    -10x EXP (it's fun! xD)
    -Maxed out HP
    -Increased Tension
    -Increased Grade

...I think that's it. o_O I could be missing one or two, though. I think I ended up with 4000 grade or something at the end of that game. xD; It was insane~

Next time I'm not doing a new game plus because I'm thinking of recording myself playing it to get screenshots to *possibly* make a walkthrough. ^^;; Otherwise I'll just have a bunch of screenshots for personal use. >D Bwaha.

Lil' Schu

Years
    Erica said:
    Mm... on my current play through (fourth) I chose...

-Carry over Recipes
    -Carry over Titles
    -Carry over Collector's Book data
    -Carry over World Map
    -Carry over Figurines
    -Carry over cooking skill
    -Carry over Monster Encyclopedia data
    -Carry over Memory Circles
    -10x EXP (it's fun! xD)
    -Maxed out HP
    -Increased Tension
    -Increased Grade

...I think that's it. o_O I could be missing one or two, though. I think I ended up with 4000 grade or something at the end of that game. xD; It was insane~

Next time I'm not doing a new game plus because I'm thinking of recording myself playing it to get screenshots to *possibly* make a walkthrough. ^^;; Otherwise I'll just have a bunch of screenshots for personal use. >D Bwaha.
    That reminds me of stuff I got. XD I got...
    Carry over...
    -Collector's Book
    -Monster Book
    -Figurines
    Increased Grade

I only had about 1700 Grade. XD

Cool. Walkthroughs are good. ^_^ How are you going to take the pics though?

Chaos

I only had 1400 grade after my first playthrough... :/

I suppose that's because I basically ran through the game as quick as possible. :) 32 hours in 6 days. This time through I'll take my time and do all the little side quests and try to get everything. ;)

And I'm also interested, Lightning, how are you planning on taking the screencaps? Connecting the Cube to the computer using a video capture card/device?

Locke Yggdrasill

You have not the right.
    Years
    I forgot what i chose on my first playthrough. Just a little glitch here, my friend daniel had borrowed my game, and one of his files had the star/asterisk, symbolizing that the game had already been beaten on that file, when he first started. It was his third file. Then when he beat the game, his game clearings sheet thing displayed that he had beaten it twice. I found it odd. Is this a common glitch, or one in a million?

Cherrim

Years
    Chaos said:
    And I'm also interested, Lightning, how are you planning on taking the screencaps? Connecting the Cube to the computer using a video capture card/device?
    ^^; Actually, we recently got a DVD recorder, and you can plug systems into it, so my dad said he'd let me use it to play video games and I'll just record onto its hard drive and then select parts to go on a DVD which I can watch on my computer; I can extract the caps from there. ^^; So... yeah. Not sure when I plan to do this, but if anyone wants any specific shots, lemme know and I'll search for them. o_O
    Locke Yggdrasill said:
    I forgot what i chose on my first playthrough. Just a little glitch here, my friend daniel had borrowed my game, and one of his files had the star/asterisk, symbolizing that the game had already been beaten on that file, when he first started. It was his third file. Then when he beat the game, his game clearings sheet thing displayed that he had beaten it twice. I found it odd. Is this a common glitch, or one in a million?
    Ah, that happened to Triffy's game, I think. o_O He came over to my house and put in his memory card. Mine was in there too with my completed game, and when he saved his game, it got a star next to it too. So I think if the game detects *any* memory cards in the system with a beaten game, it just saves that data to whichever memory card you're using... or something. x_X I'm really not sure how it happened, but you're not the only one.

Lil' Schu

Years
    Lightning said:

^^; Actually, we recently got a DVD recorder, and you can plug systems into it, so my dad said he'd let me use it to play video games and I'll just record onto its hard drive and then select parts to go on a DVD which I can watch on my computer; I can extract the caps from there. ^^; So... yeah. Not sure when I plan to do this, but if anyone wants any specific shots, lemme know and I'll search for them. o_O
    Cool. ^_^ Sounds confusing, but it's not me. xD I'll think of one I want you to get...I just have to get to it in my game. But, I do have one ^^; Could you get the one with Presea, with the log...thingy. The one where Lloyd says "I've lost all confidence as a man..." I love that line. XD

Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 26, 2013
    Today was the day that i finnaly found ToS (for some reason its hard to find here O.o ive been searching for quite a while) im already addicted to it, great storyline (from what i know so far) very nice and smooth cell shaded graphics which add to the beauty of the game, the music... could be better but ive heard worse... anyway i would like to join if thats ok Lightning :D

Back