• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Tales of Symphonia Fanclub

Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 26, 2013
    Not too far, i just got past the part where you kill marble's mutated form and now im off to catch up with Collet, Kratos and Raine. Im loving every minute though :D

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    OMGosh, can I join? xD I just started playing ToS with my brother, and I <3 it.

I've always loved the art ever since I saw it on Nintendo Power. =3 And I can finally play it... o.o

Anywho - We've just arrived in Tethe'alla. xD (in the game)

Miyu-chan

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Yeah, though I prefer Kratos to Zelos. ;-;

Presea is cute though. =3;

Psy Master

Sapphire Skitty's Husband!
    Years
    Yeah, I have to admit, she is... for a ** year old! (Didn't want to spoil the surprise ending for those who don't know Presea's REAL age!

Miyu-chan

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    I was already spoiled by reading the FAQs. xD;;;;

*cries* I'm behind, right? xD;

Miyu-chan

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    But PS2 has Lloyd too! ;-;

*but still raises hand* xD;;;

Locke Yggdrasill

You have not the right.
    Years
    ... i would say yes, but only if it were to be namco... or capcom, whatever made it.
    Gosh i made an animation of some tales of symphonia screenshots, but right after i found out it was to big to be hosted on imageshack, i went back to my animationshop, but my trial version had been exceeded T_T
    Psymaster that kind of spoiled that there is a surprise ending... XD

Lil' Schu

never an honest word... ♫
    Years
    Namco made the game. ;3

Wow, I haven't played a while. (Mainly because I got the new Fire Emblem game =D) Anyway, Grade hunting for me. I think I have like 200 grade on my New Game+ File? (I just <3 Increased Grade. XD) My main party is Lloyd, Sheena/Presea, Genis, Raine.

Is it just me, or does every party seem to have Genis and Raine? I had Lloyd, Sheena, Presea, and Raine on my very first playthrough. I didn't use Genis until the very very end. Lol, poor Lloyd, surrounded by girls XD

Miyu-chan

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    'poor' Lloyd? xD I dunno about that...

I just returned my rented ToS game... *is very sad*

I used to have Lloyd, Sheena, Genis, Raine/Zelos in my group - but now its all over... xD;;;

Psy Master

Sapphire Skitty's Husband!
    Years
    Hehe! Gorgot about the PS2 Version! ^_^;;;;;;;

My Party is almost ALWAYS

Lloyd, Kratos/Zelos, Genis and Raine. PRISM STARS!

My Reasons:

Genis - Indignation
    Raine - Healing

Years
    Actually, you can tell Lloyd loves girls. XD

My party? Hmmmmm...

Normally Lloyd, Sheena, Presea/Kratos, and Raine. I don't use Genis all that much, and the only reason I use Raine is because her healing spells PWN.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Okay, I'm not stressed out anymore. I'm back. Welcome, Yami_Zidane and Miyu! ^__^;; *is so late with that* XD;;

I think they should put Lloyd in the next Super Smash Brothers game rather than make him the new Nintendo mascot. That'd be awesome. :O

And my party normally consists of Kratos, Lloyd, Raine, and then someone else... and it's often Sheena or Presea. ^^;

Years
    Psy Master said:
    Uhhh... *Cough* I don't know! Who here thinks Lloyd should be Nintendo's new Mascot?!

If it weren't Namco, I'd be all over that idea XD

Lil' Schu (without the color XD) said:
    Is it just me, or does every party seem to have Genis and Raine? I had Lloyd, Sheena, Presea, and Raine on my very first playthrough. I didn't use Genis until the very very end. Lol, poor Lloyd, surrounded by girls XD

That seems to be me XD
    Or at least there's ALWAYS Raine... I can't have her leave, she's the healer T_T
    I tried to get rid of Genis, but eventually I was like "come baaaaaaack" and I didn't get rid of him since ^^; I like his magic.

My party's usually Lloyd, Raine, Genis and whoever I feel like having in at the time (Zelos, Sheena, or Presea usually ^^; )

Miyu-chan

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    In SSB? OMG, that'll be so cool! o.o;

Before, I didn't like having Genis and Raine together in my party since they have the same hair color. *is weird* <<; My brother usually only puts Raine in when we fight the boss battle though. xD;

Back