• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Tales of Symphonia Fanclub

Years
    theres a ps2 version, i thought tol whas the only one, whats the diffrences, and can u get the kloana suit on gcn then ?

Retsu

Eevee Trainer
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Oct 15, 2005
    well the diferences its in the PS2 ver. the sketch's have voices ( someone told me that xD ) and all the charas have hi-ougi and, more techs, and a lil other things, more animations, i think, aaand yes, u can get the klonoa's suit for presea its her special suit :3

Retsu

Eevee Trainer
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Oct 15, 2005
    exactly, the ToS of PS2 its japan only o.o! dunno why but its japan only xD

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    Shadow_Zelos1826 said:
    O... M... G... wow... I almost forgot about this board... o_O;;;

Anyways... I see a few new members. Welcome! I have missed so much that I'm not even gonna look back and see what I missed... but I did catch a cute pic of Presea, and even cuter drawings of Zelos and Kratos... oh, and a cute Flash of Kratos... which I see isn't done, but will have Zelos in it... I wanna see it when it's done... XD

Anyway... I've done a few new drawings of my own for everyone to see:
    This one, this one, this one, and this one. (56K warning on these... all of 'em are pretty big)

I wish I knew how to do Flash stuff... I'd make me a ToS Flash.... most likely of Zelos... XD *doesn't even have a clue on what program to look for to make Flash stuff o.O;;;*

But anyway... I think that's it for now. I promise I'll be back here more often... if my computer doesn't quit acting up... >___<

o__o to make flash stuff you have to use Flash MX~ (from Macromedia) .__.

Years
    This is going to be a stupid question

but is disc to like really short, cause i have been playing disc one for ages now @_@

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2014
    Seto_girl said:
    This is going to be a stupid question

but is disc to like really short, cause i have been playing disc one for ages now @_@
    It all depends on what you do in Disc Two. If you plan on completing the sidequests and all the other stuff, you can expect to play the game for quite some time. It won't last as long if you stick to the story.

Elven Knight

Master of the Sky Dragon
    Years
    True, disc two only tends to be long if you bother doing the side quests as it is mostly composed of side quests, I completed the disc once on the day I moved onto it when I didn't bother to do side quests

SonicThrust

Ice Cream <3
    Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2013
    Yay, I just did the beach and party subquests again, so now I only need Regal and Presea's swimsuits and then I will have all the costumes :)

Years
    how do excatly get them hee heem wanna se Presea in a swimsuit xP

When you start disc 2, can you unlock all the extra goodies stragiht away. Or do you have to wait?

* I think im at the bit were I have to tabatha, cause Colletes armn is all icky looking XD at the right beginng of disc 2 meh

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    You have to go through the story a bit more. Once you see the Flanior scenes, pretty much every sidequest will be opened up. There are a few that require you to go deeper into the game before you can do them though.

Years
    Thankies Simon, ^^" What recomneded lvl should I be, Cause I ( semi ) struglled againt focystus ( the guy with the cannon on his arm ) O_O and my characters are all coming up to about 60 now -_-" and is there anyplace I can go fight enemies that arent golden or red grasshopers, or big bears,, sone TOUGH enemies for a Change * huggles simon for the information *

Elven Knight

Master of the Sky Dragon
    Years
    I know i'm not Simon, but depending on what difficulty your on, if your on Normal then into your early sixties is just fine, but if the difficulty is hard or mania (if you beat the game) then you'll wanna be a bit stronger! Oh and i founf fighting the Dragon in the Temple of Earth helped, it helped get me lots of money for Luin and i also made someone hold that item i got from Shadow for double experience!

Years
    Yeah, I fight that thing loads of times,
    to bad it only appaers there -_-" I wonder why they did it ? Itfeels off-putting

Nah, tis my first itme through, so im on normal, O_O ahh what the heck, I jus tfound a bacura

WHAT THE HECK ARE THESE THINGS , they have 1 def, but i still do only one damage @_@ what a weird enemey

Ilove teh mandragoras ( lil green girl with flower on her head )
    whats youres then?

Elven Knight

Master of the Sky Dragon
    Years
    My favourite enemy is probably the Bigfoot and Yeti there absolutely awesome nd funny, there one of those enmies that you feel sorry for when you fight them, oh and bacura is one of the first things created for a Namco video game or something, I can't really remember exactly, the only thing to do with a Bacura that I remeber is pick up the Devils Arm when that boulder smashes it!

Elven Knight

Master of the Sky Dragon
    Years
    The Bigfoot is in the Ice Caves and the Yeti you'll fight in the Coliseum (is that spelt right) challenges, watch out though cos if a Yeti licks you you can hardly use any techs or moves! I don't think there are, there are cameo's from the other games and theres a bloke looking for a flower-seller girl in the backstreets of Meltokio which is in a Final Fantasy game, the cameo's are Garr, um, i can't remeber the others but if you complete the Team Challenge modes in the coliseum you can't fight them, watch out though as they use life bottles and i have no idea what the tiny blue squirrel thing is in the middle (i never played the old games!)

Years
    Ohh, cool, so I can go into the colloseum now! im going to go do it now!
    I know klonoa is in it heehee presea style,

lol, im off to find big foot

xD well, ahh, I noticed I have a item, and the information says its known as the lion heart

ff8 refrence, have square suide yet xD

Back