• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~*~The Team Magma Club~*~

-?-White Wolf-?-

Mightyena Rocks!
Years
  • This is the Team Magma club!
    If you like team magma, you can join this club :P
    If you join, then the club name must be in your sig + the pic of what you are.

The first one who post will not be the Co-Owner, but if i know you all a bit then i will pick one :P
    If you Sign-up you will first be a member.
    If you are active and don't make fights or whatever :P You become a Super Member.
    If you are very active and helpfull, you become a Executive, that have some power :P

rstrainer30.png
    Leader/Owner: -?-White Wolf-?-
    bhg6rd.png
    Co-Leader/Co-Owner: Baker's Bulbasaur
    rstrainer52.png
    /
    rstrainer51.png
    Executives: Rika Kamiya
    bh5xv.png
    /
    b1qo.png
    Super Members:
    Team_Magma_Girl
    Scizz
    Pikabloo
    rstrainer23.png
    /
    rstrainer22.png
    Members:
    Sunflorazumarill
    Angelfire
    Pokedude55
    Deoxys-trainer
    Pokemon_Prince
    Pokemon_leader2026
    Randall
    Damion
    Scorpian
    FR/LG master
    Datriot
    Pkmaster
    Jenny-chan
    Trainer_Hook
    Shiny_Golem
    Pjman
    Ranusha

Last edited:

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
    Years
  • WOW
    cool pic, somepoeple say that team aqua are better because there legendry pokemon is water which has the type advntge over groundon, but groundon is clearly better, and team magmas uniform is tons better!

-?-White Wolf-?-

Mightyena Rocks!
    Years
  • cool pic! And i'll agree with Baker's Bulbasaur, the uniforms are much better :P And groundon is cooler :P

Well because i'm happy *XD* Baker's Bulbasaur can be the Co-owner and Rika Kamiya, you can be an executive :D

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
    Years
  • -?-White Wolf-?- said:
    Well because i'm happy *XD* Baker's Bulbasaur can be the Co-owner and Rika Kamiya, you can be an executive :D
    thankies^^ and Groudon can always use solarbeam to beat Kyogre as well XD

Sunflorazumarill

Look, it's Sunflorazumarill!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2012
    I might as well make a donation to this club. Here are some Team Magma card ideas from a set I did a year ago! Note that only the Blaziken line is actually mine. The other two lines were done by somebody else. Hope these make a great addition. I'll also be a member of this club.

Magma?s Charmander
    Pok?mon card
    {R}
    50 HP
    Basic Pok?mon
    Weakness: {W}
    Resistance: n/a
    Retreat cost: {C}
    {C}{C} Head Bash Magma?s Charmander does 10 damage to itself. 30
    {D}{R} Evil Flame If there are any {D} Energy cards attached to Magma?s Charmander, you may treat Magma?s Charmander as a {D} Pok?mon during this turn until applying Weakness. 30

Magma?s Charmeleon
    Pok?mon card
    {R}
    80 HP
    Stage 1 Pok?mon
    Evolves from Magma?s Charmander
    Put Magma?s Charmeleon on the Basic Pok?mon
    {D}{C} Dark Bash If there are any {D} Energy cards attached to Magma?s Charmeleon, you may treat Magma?s Charmeleon as a {D} Pok?mon during this turn until applying Weakness. 20
    {R}{R}{R} Magma Slash Does 20 damage plus 20 more damage for each {R} Energy attached to Magma?s Charmeleon but not used to pay for this attack's Energy cost. You can't add more than 40 damage in this way. 20+

Magma?s Charizard
    Pok?mon card
    {R}
    110 HP
    Stage 2 Pok?mon
    Evolves from Magma?s Charmeleon
    Put Magma?s Charizard on the Stage 1 card
    Resistance: {F} -30
    Retreat cost: {C}{C}{C}
    {C}{C}{C}{C} Charge Slam Flip a coin. If heads, the Defending Pok?mon is now Paralyzed. 40
    {D}{R}{R}{C} Dark Blaze Does 60 damage plus 20 more damage for each {R} Energy attached to Magma?s Charizard but not used to pay for this attack's Energy cost. You can't add more than 40 damage in this way. If there are any {D} Energy cards attached to Magma?s Charizard, you may treat Magma?s Charizard as a {D} Pok?mon during this turn until applying Weakness. 60+
    {R}{R}{R}{R}{R} Scorching Flames Flip a coin for each of your opponent?s Benched Pok?mon. If heads, this attack does 30 damage to that Pok?mon. (Don?t apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pok?mon.) 50

Magma's Cyndaquil
    30 HP {R}
    Basic Pok?mon

Pok?-BODY Flame Size
    For each {R} Energy attached to Magma's Cyndaquil, Magma's Cyndaquil gets +10 HP. Magma's Cyndaquil's total HP may not be more than 60.
    {C}{C} Slash 20
    {R}{R} Flame Wheel The Defending Pok?mon is now Burned. 30

Resistance: none
    Retreat Cost: {C}

Magma's Quilava
    70 HP {R}
    Stage 1 Pok?mon (Evolves from Magma's Cyndaquil)

{R}{R}{R} Flamethrower Discard 1 {R} Energy card attached to Magma's Quilava or this attack does nothing. 50
    {C}{C}{C}{C} Double Slash This attack does 30 damage to each Defending Pok?mon.

Retreat Cost: {C}

Magma's Typhlosion
    100 HP {R}
    Stage 2 Pok?mon (Evolves from Magma's Quilava)

{D}{L} Dark Shock Punch Flip a coin. If heads, the Defending Pok?mon is now Paralyzed. Either way, if there are any {D} Energy cards attached to Magma's Typhlosion, you may treat Magma's Typhlosion as a {D} Pok?mon during this turn until applying Weakness. 30
    {R}{R}{R}{R}{R} Lava Surf This attack does 50 damage to each Defending Pok?mon and each Defending Pok?mon is now Burned.

Retreat Cost: {C}{C}{C}

Magma?s Torchic
    Pok?mon card
    {R}
    40 HP
    Basic Pok?mon
    {R} Kindle Discard 1 Energy card attached to Magma?s Torchic or this attack does nothing. If the Defending Pok?mon has any Energy cards attached to it, choose 1 of them and discard it. 10
    {R}{R} Burning Spin Flip a coin. If heads, the Defending Pok?mon is now Paralyzed. 20

Magma?s Combusken
    Pok?mon card
    {R}
    70 HP
    Stage 1 Pok?mon
    Evolves from Magma?s Torchic
    Put Magma?s Combusken on the Basic Pok?mon
    {R}{R} Singe Flip a coin. If heads, the Defending Pok?mon is now Burned. 30
    {R}{R}{R} Lava Impact Discard the top 5 cards of your deck. (If there are fewer than 5 cards in your deck, discard them all.) This attack does 30 damage for each {R} Energy card discarded in this way. 30x

Magma?s Blaziken
    Pok?mon card
    {R}
    100 HP
    Stage 2 Pok?mon
    Evolves from Magma?s Combusken
    Put Magma?s Blaziken on the Stage 1 card
    Retreat cost: {C}{C}
    Pok?POWER: Flame Barrier As long as Magma?s Blaziken is your Active Pok?mon, your Benched Pok?mon do not take damage from and are not affected by attacks. This power cannot be used if Magma?s Blaziken is affected by a Special Condition.
    {R}{R}{R}{R}{R} Magma Splash Does 50 damage to each Defending Pok?mon and each Defending Pok?mon is now Burned. Flip a coin. If heads, discard 1 Energy card attached to each Defending Pok?mon, if any.

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
    Years
  • team magma girl join team magma?

well thats a suprise! i though she would have prefered aqua XD

welcome to the club, i was wondering, do you think we shouyld get a banner made to advertise, show your a member of and show your postion of team magma?

Back