• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Team Rocket Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

silverdreams92

Team Rocket member at heart
Years
  • If you was given one Pokemon from one Rocket Member (e.g, Cassidy), what Pokemon would you have? Carnivine, Arbok etc.

I`d have to say James` Chimecho, even though I doubt he`d be too happy about giving it to me. Jesse`s Seviper would be pretty cool, too.

silverdreams92

Team Rocket member at heart
    Years
  • Oh Blayze, I saw a page back you wanted to start a Team Rocket role play. If I'm not too late, I would happily help with ideas if you need any help.

Blayze

Team Magma Co-Leader
    Years
  • Oh Blayze, I saw a page back you wanted to start a Team Rocket role play. If I'm not too late, I would happily help with ideas if you need any help.

You're not too late. In fact I haven't gotten very far with that train of thought. >_< So if you have any ideas, they will be welcome!

Sweet! I love Team Rocket! May I join?

Hello, Rai-Chan! Of course you may, we're always happy to have more Team Rocket lovers around. :D Welcome aboard! :meow:
    The Member's List has been updated.

Rai-chan

DINOSAURSMASH!!
    Years
  • If I was given a pokemon from team rocket, it would be ekans! I've always like that pokemon! :laugh:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back