• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Team Rocket Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blayze

Team Magma Co-Leader
    Years
    Thanks Boss, I'm planning on heading out to the Viridian forest later to-day to see if there are any twerps with rare pokemon to steal.

Excellent. Good luck.

I like TR too, though only Jess and James not Butch and Cassedy.

Personally I stopped watching Pokemon when they changed the voice artist of meowth. In india, Pokemon is dubbed to hindi, which makes it bad already, but meowth now sounds like some villager!

Of all the TR teams, Jessie and James are my favorite too.
    LOL that sounds interesting!

I'm guessing that you wish to join the FC as well? :)

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
    Years
    Boss, I have something good to report!

I found some weak trainers with a Dratini AND a Bagon!
    There in the lab currently, were the scientests are checking out there movesets!

Blayze

Team Magma Co-Leader
    Years
    Excellent job my minions! Dragon types even. :D

I know I said this before but.... If I were to start a Team Rocket centric RP you anyone be interested?
    I gotta come up with an idea first though. >_<

Blayze

Team Magma Co-Leader
    Years
    Well that's one. :) I'll let you all know when I come up with an idea.

So how's things going with the nasty deeds?
    We also need a new topic of discussion. Any one got one?

Years
    a wuz up Blayze long time no talk!!!
    n how about we talk about TR mysteries!!!!!- https://trsrockin.com/mysteries.html

It's been a while since I was last here. So since I must have Missed something, I'm going to say: What?

Good thing it's the 10th June Today, otherwise I would be tore a Structurally Superfulous New Behind otherwise for Posting 1 Month after the Previous Poster. Unless that Time Length has been Shortened since I've been gone.

:t152:

Blayze

Team Magma Co-Leader
    Years
    a wuz up Blayze long time no talk!!!
    n how about we talk about TR mysteries!!!!!- https://trsrockin.com/mysteries.html

Hey there, Triple A! How goes it?
    Looks like an interesting site. I'll check it out in detail later on.
    I think we could get some good topics from there, thanks!

It's been a while since I was last here. So since I must have Missed something, I'm going to say: What?

Good thing it's the 10th June Today, otherwise I would be tore a Structurally Superfulous New Behind otherwise for Posting 1 Month after the Previous Poster. Unless that Time Length has been Shortened since I've been gone.

:t152:

LOL whut? ;)
    Thanks for making sure the TR Fan Club stayed alive, Marksman.
    You guys' Boss has been slacking horribly, and I appologize. Work is an evil, evil thing. >_>

So how are things here, my fellow Team Rocket fans?

UraharaSteph

Science Has Never Been So Sexy
    Years
    OH! I love team rocket. I remember a time when they were the only criminals.... oh well, Team Galatic is pretty cool, but they just wasn't as awesome as the rocket lot!

Joinage pwease?

UraharaSteph

Science Has Never Been So Sexy
    Years
    Cool!

Ah, Jessie and James! The pure delight of the anime series.... although I wish they had some sucsess.

Noel

Ghost Pokemon Trainer.
    Years
    Hey can I join? Team Rocket is cool even though they never succeed at anything. :(

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back