• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The thing you don't like when your sick...

One thing u hate about being sick

• Coughing & Sneezing

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Headache

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Sore throat

Votes: 14 58.3%
  • *shrugs*

Votes: 3 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Zet

Years
    I'm not one that gets sick easily but I usually have terrible headaches that feel like my head is being pierced by something sharp in my left temple, something I feel like the back of my brain is being squeezed. But other than the headaches, if I'm really super sick, I hate the fact that I can't get online and talk to friends.

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2015
    I hate having a runny nose because that makes your ears blocked, which makes your stomach ache which also gives you a headache.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    I can cope with almost any symptom of being ill, other than vomiting.

I truly cannot stand stomach aches, and what almost inevitably happens when you get 'em just adds to the pain. I was so very lucky to be reminded of this just the other day when I happened to get food poisoning from picking up some late-night Chinese food. BD

Never again...

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen Jun 4, 2024
    Sore throat.
    I hate how I can't easily swallow when I have a sore throat.

.Wolfie-kun.

The Raggedy Doctor
    Years
    How ironic that I'm sick right now eh? XD

Well the worst thing I hate is actually throwing up (I think it's actually a fear of mine to be honest =/)

But I hate everything about it really. But what I have right now is a sore head, the occasional achy joints and a cough (Doesn't help when you have Asthma >.>).

Another thing is that it sometimes really makes me feel run down and miserable.

As long as it doesn't get to the throwing up bit, (Which it very rarely does) I'll be able to live through it XD;

Back