• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The thing you don't like when your sick...

One thing u hate about being sick

• Coughing & Sneezing

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Headache

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Sore throat

Votes: 14 58.3%
  • *shrugs*

Votes: 3 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    Sore throats and runny nose, definitely. I really can't stand them, though the lack of school make up for it...

Until I come back with tons of homework to do. D:

In the end I hate everything about getting sick.

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
    Years
    You want to know what I hate? (Ironically, I'm sick right now)

I hate not being able to touch anything without getting hurt. Even now, I feel slight pain typing on the computer. It sucks, seriously. I also hate the runny nose, and the sore throat.

BJ088

It's been so long!
    Years

Apparently not grammar though. ;-;

Really?

I didn't see this mentioned anywhere so I will say it:
    Never strickly follow grammatical or pronounciation rules in English. Every single rule for spelling, grammar, pronunciation and more is broken in English at some point. There is no 100% in-effect at all times law for the English language.

lol. Maybe practice what you preach or don't comment.

Ru

|| Unforgettable Promise ||
    Years
    Going back on topic...

I hate constant coughing and sneezing when I'm sick. Sore Throat isn't great either, but that's usually caused by the coughing/sneezing, sooo.

I usually ignore my headaches in general, so those aren't much of a problem.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2024
    I can't stand the headache. I can't do anything if i have a headache. But i dont like coughing and sneezing either...

NiKaNoRoU

we are but particles
    Years
    Right as we are talking, I am under the effect of the first 3 choices. But generally I go for sore throat. It's killing me.

Years
    My Nose!
    Don't you hate it when your nose gets red from using to many tissues and it gets all crusty and painful? That ruins my day. I was sick for just 2 days, but the 4 days after that were just pain from my nose while it was healing.

dc_united

Josh Wicks doesn't like you
    Years
    The sore throat is the worst. You can't talk, can't swallow... it's just annoying. The only thing that comes close is stuffy nose, especially when you can't sleep because you're nose is clogged.

Tudj

HeartGold :P
    Years
    I hate the soar throat, because I talk quite a bit, and when I try to talk I get really sharp shocks in my throat. Also I was never a fan of vomiting either.

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    I hate the coughing. It makes it difficult to sleep, which, of course, I really need to when I'm sick. It's like a vicious cycle; no sleep, more severe cough, then no sleep, repeat.

Rehab Doll

srs bzns
    Years
    I can't really choose because most of the time I am sick all of that hits me. I almost never just get something minor I just get hit with something big like once a year.

Wyld_stallyon

Don't call me Wyld.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2009
    How I can't eat, I eat like a bird at the best of times, when I'm sick I live off of crumbs and soya shakes.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    If I had to pick one thing, it'd definitely be a headache. That's just something I can't really cope with. The pain it carries for me is just unbearable and the only way for me to make it go away is to go to sleep, which is incredibly difficult when I have a headache.

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    Hard to choose, the intensity of each symptom can vary. I've had a few bad experiences with nausea and aching muscles, though.

Back