• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Thomas-san Fan Club!

Vincent Valentine

Midnight Angel
    Years
    Or hesitate, whatever works for you.
    I'm sure Thomas would understand if you just wanted to attempt and spam his club with us..
    If we weren't both back from abandoning PC for a while, this club would have at least 15 pages by now....

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
    No way to spam it up like freak revive with no real content in the post but I all I am doing is rambling on and on a on. I dont have really anything to say but I got you reading the post this far because now you are intruiged. You have to see what I will say next, then next, then next, then next, and so on and so on until the post ends. But I doubt that will happen anytime soon, or maybe it will, because I have no idea really. I will just keep on typing until I get tired, or sleepy, or snorey, or you know, whatever, happy, or sad, or in angst, or my eyes shut, or whatever. But so I am still typing and you are still reading so why are you still reading. Cause you want to know what I say next? You say? Wow! BUt you can see how much spare time I have on my hands if I am doing this, but I really dont so I dont know why I am just sitting here typing for nothing. I have books to read, and homework to do. But I will just procrasinate and keep on typing................*gives up*

Vincent Valentine

Midnight Angel
    Years
    You think I think the thoughts you think I thought you think I thought you had thought I thought I think you think, but you think I think you think I thunk you thought I was thinking that you were thinking a thought of thoughts including me thinking a thinking thought of you thinking the thought you were thinking.
    In conclusion, the wheels on the bus go round and round, the rain in spain falls mainly on the planes, Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer is really mass murderer Jimmy the blue nosed elf, and the voices in my head are telling me to go eat a monkey's left pinky.

~
    This insanity was brought to you by the the letter 2~!
    Yay 2~!
    Thank you very much for tuning into this episode of Sesame street, join us next time when Elmo becomes MC Elmo, and Kermit and Big Bird discover what the song "Pass the Dutchie" was really about.

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
    Well then *takes back award* *gives rudy the sesame street award*

Whatever this club seems to be going downhill ;_; we need more spamme...i mean..memeber....

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
    Shana said:
    Yeah, I've never seen an R rated movie in the theatres so I didn't know. XD
    I have seen a bunch but they never check so...but now I can call it on them, and ask why they never check ^^ Buy talk to you guys later...I am busy procrastinating on procrastinating on studying for my finals...

Back