• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Thomas-san Fan Club!

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
    Good, my 60-year-old grouch American History teacher fell on her face so our final was easier cuase someone else had to finish ^^ But I still feel kinda bad for her even thought she is mean...

2 MORE DAYS OF SCHOOL....w00t!

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
    Yeah, but not for me, I am gonna be so busy this summer. I am getting a summer job and then I am gonna be taking guitar and piano lessons, and then my parents got me a membership to our local gym.

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
    Good, only one more final left and then summer ^^ I took a reigion final today which was a joke because it was all common sense quetions. (Example: True of false: A moral decision is bad one.) XD

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
    Yeah, sure you can join ^^ But I just wanted to say that I will be gone for a while, it took me forever just to get this message on. My interenet is really not working. So it take about 5 minutes to load each page and sometimes more..and I HAVE DSL! So I will be back once I figure out my internet problem!
    ~Thomas

Youko Kurama

Envy is a great thing
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 2, 2005
    o.O
    Haven't been here in a while....XD
    Missed Thomas-san's Birthday too....--;;
    Anyways...
    HAPPY LATE B-DAY !!!!

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
    *screams* My internet works perfectly again..at least for now! But my computer is still all spammed up :( But I can still get on PC!

Back