• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Thunderous.

True Reign

  
Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    Procrastination is my worst enemy. =3=;

Requests are completed.
    -[JD]-; The render was.. o_o;

The Thunderous.

The Thunderous.

I'll get to work on yours soon Yusaku, if you still want me to. XD;
    Lol, thanks, Aizuke. :) Really nice signature.

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
    Years
  • You're welcome, though I see you've uploaded it into your album and used the image link from there, but it made the quality of the banner go down.

Just a heads up.

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
    Years
  • Sorry about this, but could I happen to get a new banner? (This banner is good, but I got it later than I excepted...)

Password: God of THUNDAR
    Who: Can .raiden do this for me?
    Banner/avatar: Banner.
    Dimensions: Regular banner size.
    Render: A couple of pics of Candace from Phineas and Ferb
    Text: Sweet Candace (something nice)
    Color Scheme: Doesn't matter
    Other: Could I also have an avatar with this?

I'm sorry for requesting so early after the first one...thanks in advance!

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • Hmm...

Well, I know Aizuke's been procrastinating and all, and I did ask her to make my theme... It isn't too much of a problem, is it Aizuke? 'Cause if it is, I can change my request completely. I just don't want you to work too hard on my theme if it clashes with your social life ^^'

I'm OK with waiting, honestly, I'm just wondering if Aizuke's having a hard time with it or if she's been too busy or something. I don't want her to be stressed out or anything because of me ><'

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
    Years
  • ...I knew I had forgotten something. My apologies.

Unfortunately I can't work with the stock image you've given me. It's too small and the quality isn't that decent. I could have worked with it if the quality was better. Sorry.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • Is it really? ^^' That's fine, honestly, thanks for letting me know ^^'

You thought this was gonna make me stop requesting here, did you? ><' Well, I have a backup, so... Hope you don't mind me requesting again~

Password: God of THUNDAH
    Who: Aizuke, though anyone's OK if she's busy ^^
    Banner/avatar: Both
    Dimensions: 480x300 for the banner, 130x130 for the avatar
    Render: https://fc50.deviantart.com/fs41/f/2009/014/3/b/__Konpaku_Youmu___by_Batsy_Midnight.jpg (this is big enough, hopefully ><')
    Text: Spirited Away

Color Scheme: Based on the coloration of the character... Something silvery, please, maybe mixed with purple or blue? ^^
    Other: Eh... I want the girl on the left, and of course, nothing else but the girl and the text and all ><' And I would like it if you could get all of her to fit onto the banner, but if you can't, that's fine too. Oh, and I'd like her head to be at least in the avatar. Yeah, that should do it.

I hope it's fine now... ^^'

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
    Years
  • Eh, we have a slight problem. Yes the image is big enough, unfortunately I can't do requests with images that have been drawn by someone else, such as DeviantArt fanwork. Unless you have permission from the artist saying that you can use their image.

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    Who: Aizuke
    Dimensions: Signature [350 x 125] Avatar [130 x 130]
    Render: 1
    Text: JD
    Color Scheme: Black, orange
    Other: When you put the text in the signature (banner) can you make it like your Reimu example? Also, I would like no text in the avatar.

And do you best. :)

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • Seeing how Aizuke's now full... And that I can't use images from DArt without the artists' permission... (I can see why that isn't allowed, though ^^')

Who: .raiden, though anyone's OK ^^
    Dimensions: 480x300 for the banner, 130x130 for the avatar
    Render: https://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n93/TheAngelsSin/youmu1cgsample.jpg (this is big enough, hopefully ><')
    Text: Spirited Away

Color Scheme: Based on the coloration of the character... Something silvery, please, maybe mixed with purple or blue? ^^
    Other: Eh... I want the girl on the left, and of course, nothing else but the girl and the text and all ><' And I would like it if you could get all of her to fit onto the banner, but if you can't, that's fine too. Oh, and I'd like her head to be at least in the avatar. Yeah, that should do it.

I now hope it's completely fine now... ^^'

Back