• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Thunderous.

Aurafire

provider of cake
Years
  • @ FranCine:
    The Thunderous.

Let me know if you want anything changed.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • Um, I've changed my mind. Can Aurafire make the banner I requested.? It's on page 20. Thanks.

The render is way too small, won't be able to work with it, sorry =(

In general, pokemon renders/images are pretty bad.

Predator.

The Fear
    Years
  • Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • Oh ok. Do you mind if I'll change it.? :)

If you like, but could you still redo the form please? :O

Okay, i missed some letters on it :o. Well reapply form : *Working Link*
    Password: God of THUNDAH
    Who: Aurafire
    Banner/avatar: Banner + Avatar.
    Dimensions: 450x250 for Banner and Default size for avatar.
    Render: https://www.smashbros.com/en_us/items/assist/images/assist16/assist16_080314awk05.jpg
    Text: Diary Of Fears
    Color Scheme: Anything that matches. Black and red mostly.
    Other: none i think.

Thanks.

Image quality is too poor, sorry. Declined =(

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • @ Predator :

The Thunderous.

The Thunderous.

Kind of weird to work with for some reason, probably because his face is so huge. But whatever, hope ya like it ;D

Years
  • Password: "God of THUNDAH"
    Who: .raiden
    Banner/Avatar: Just a banner is fine :)
    Dimensions: Just a little bigger than my current one, please (or it can be bigger if you need to make it)
    Render: https://fc00.deviantart.com/fs43/f/2009/089/0/3/Huggawuffs_by_Novawuff.jpg (<-that was actually a commish for me :D)
    Text: Hold Onto Me, And Never Let Me Go
    Color Scheme: Whatever you think would compliment the werewolfies :) I don't know, maybe a gold and blue or something to compliment the eyes...? I'm not very good with this ><; I like red though, if you want to incorporate that XD Just pick whatever you think would look best.
    Other: Sorry if it seems a little vague, but I can never quite get out what I want it to be pictured as. I mostly want the wolves to be the main focus. Maybe something softer and sweeter instead of like bursting out colors or something. Whatever you think is good. Thanks a lot :D

Last edited:
    Back