• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Style Feedback: The Top Dog

NatureKeeper

As soon as I saw the style I had my thoughts towards Forever. Now that I checked, they (he/she, whatever) made the theme.

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
Years
The logo is quite big, but I like the Lillpup line, so I'm using it.
Nice choice of colours, too!

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
This is now my current style.

It is really easy on the eyes... just like Forever's styles are.

The only problems I have are the huge site banner, the padding around the page, and the online/offline status icons - they are a bit too large.

Also, I noticed that there is no separation between the postbit and the post content. Hmm...

Years
  • Seen Jul 17, 2020
This new forum...looks...so...SEXY.

I am DEFINITELY going to be coming back here more often.

And hey, I might even reopen my thread up just because it's so SEXY.

EDIT:Agreeing with the guy above me, yes, the banner up top is way too big! Whoever does the layout; you should make it a little bigger than the last banner but just downsize this one a little! Other than that, everything else on the site looks GREAT.

PokéSwimmer

Keeping time time time
Years
I didn't really like this style at first, but it really has grown on me. One thing I'd like to point out though is that, at the time of posting, the "Forward" button for PMs is still in the VBulletin Default style. It looks kinda out of place:

http://www.pokecommunity.com/images/templates/The_Top_Dog/buttons/forward.gif
forward.gif

Otherwise, good job!

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
I think something broke... In Legacy mode, above the username & stuff, the text for the date, time, and post number is white-on-white. And dropdown menus no longer have a blue background.
[Screenshot]
Is this just my computer screwing around again, or did something else happen?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Yeaaaah I suck with hosting sites, haha. >__>; When the images are back up, I'll just get them uploaded directly to PC and there will be no issues.

LightOfTruth

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 16, 2020
The Top Dog theme does make me use this site more because I like the blue look :)

Back